The Palm Jumeirah Tram Station is one of five Dubai Tram stations on Al Sufouh Road in Al Sufouh.
It is located at the northern end of Dubai Media City, a tax free zone home to global and regional media organisations. Hotels in the area include Arabian Court at One & Only Royal Mirage and the Residence & Spa at One & Only Royal Mirage.
The station is also connected by a walkway to the Gateway Station of the Palm Jumeirah Monorail, providing a much needed link between the Palm Jumeirah and Dubai’s public transport network.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Palm Jumeirah Tram Station include:
- Nina (0.1 miles) - Contemporary Indian restaurant at the One and Only Royal Mirage.
- Drift Beach (0.2 miles) - Exclusive beach club at the One and Only Royal Mirage. Adults only. Swimming pool and private cabanas.
- Pascal Tepper (0.3 miles) - French bakery on the ground floor of the Pfizer Building (next to Radisson Blu Hotel). Offers breakfasts, salads, baguettes, and mains.
- Chef's House (0.3 miles) - Restaurant at the Radisson Blu Hotel. Best known for its themed buffet dinners.
- Icon Bar and Lounge (0.3 miles) - Bar at the Radisson Blu Hotel. Big screens showing major sporting events. Happy hours, lunch deals, and Friday brunch.
- Certo (0.3 miles) - Italian restaurant at the Radisson Blu Hotel.
Hotels near Palm Jumeirah Tram Station include:
- Arjaan by Rotana - Dubai Media City (0.2 miles)
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City (0.3 miles)
Map showing location of Palm Jumeirah Tram Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Palm Jumeirah Tram Station
United Arab Emirates