Ibn Battuta Bus Station is a bus station between the Ibn Battuta Mall and Ibn Battuta Metro Station (Red Line). It is close to developments such as The Gardens, Discovery Gardens, and Jebel Ali Village.
It is a Metro feeder bus station, offering onward transport options to users of the Dubai Metro.
Metro feeder buses running from Ibn Battuta Bus Station include the F42 and F43 to Discovery Gardens, and F46 to Dubai Investments Park.
To find bus times and prices from Ibn Battuta Bus Station, install the official RTA S’hail app on your phone.
Cinemas near Ibn Battuta Bus Station include:
- Novo Cinemas Ibn Battuta Mall (0.4 miles) - 21-screen cinema at the Ibn Battuta Mall.
- Reel Cinemas Jebel Ali Recreation Club (0.9 miles) - Dine-in cinema in Jebel Ali Village.
Places to shop near Ibn Battuta Bus Station include:
- Ibn Battuta Mall (0.1 miles) - Themed mall near Jebel Ali
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Ibn Battuta Bus Station include:
- Shanghai Chic (0.3 miles) - Pan-Asian restaurant at the Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel. Offers an unlimited tasting menu.
- Mistral (0.4 miles) - Arabic buffet restaurant at the Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel. Features live cooking stations, evening brunches, live entertainment, and themed nights. Huge selection of dishes.
Hotels near Ibn Battuta Bus Station include:
- Premier Inn Dubai Ibn Battuta Mall (0 miles)
- Avani Ibn Battuta Dubai Hotel (0.1 miles)
- Movenpick Hotel Ibn Battuta Gate (0.3 miles)
Map showing location of Ibn Battuta Bus Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Ibn Battuta Bus Station
Sheikh Zayed Road
United Arab Emirates