Ibn Battuta Bus Station is a bus station next to the Ibn Battuta Mall and Ibn Battuta Metro Station (Red Line). It is close to developments such as The Gardens, Discovery Gardens, and Jebel Ali Village.
It is a Metro feeder bus station, offering onward transport options to users of the Dubai Metro.
Metro feeder buses running from Ibn Battuta Bus Station include:
- F42 – Discovery Gardens
- F44 – Energy Metro Station and Jebal Ali Gardens
- F46 – Dubai Investments Park and Dubai Investment Park Metro Station
- F55 – Al Maktoum International Airport (Dubai World Central)
Other buses from here include:
- E101 – Intercity bus to Abu Dhabi.
- DPR1 – Bus to Dubai Parks and Resorts (LEGOLAND, LEGOLAND Water Park, Motiongate, Bollywood Parks, and Riverland).
- 8 – Al Baraha Bus Station to Ibn Battuta Bus Station – Stops on the route include Gold Souq Bus Station, Al Ghubaiba Bus Station, Mercato Mall, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah Monorail Station, and Jumeirah Beach Residence.
The Ibn Battuta Bus Station is a modern and well-equipped facility that offers a wide range of services to travellers.
The ticket office and information kiosk are staffed by friendly and helpful employees who can assist with any questions you may have. Digital displays show departure times for all buses, and the shaded bus shelters provide seating for waiting passengers.
The station also offers a taxi rank and cafe.
More places to eat and drink can be found inside the Ibn Battuta Mall. There’s also a convenience store inside the Ibn Battuta Metro Station.