LEGOLAND Water Park is aimed at families with younger children (aged 2 to 12). It opened in 2016 and is located at Dubai Parks and Resorts.
It’s a great place to cool off during the hot summer months. The temperature-controlled water here offers welcome relief from the high temperatures.
The colourful rides at the park are aimed at young children. It doesn’t have the huge, scary rides found at other water parks in Dubai.
There are plenty of attentive lifeguards for added peace of mind. Life jackets are available for non-swimmers.
Rides and attractions include:
- Build-A-Boat – Build a model boat with LEGO bricks and test it on a shallow river.
- Build-A-Raft River – Lazy river ride. Customise your raft by adding LEGO bricks.
- DUPLO Splash Safari – Water play area for toddlers with small slides and DUPLO animals.
- Joker Soaker – Large adventure playground with numerous water slides. Features a large bucket that periodically empties water over anybody in the vicinity.
- LEGO Slide Racers – 6 parallel racing slides. Compete against your friends and family.
- LEGO Wave Pool – Large pool with gentle waves.
- Red Rush – Fast half-pipe ride on large, spinning, family-size rafts.
- Splash Out – Single rider open body slide with 60 feet drop.
- Twin Chasers – Pair of tube slides. Race against your friend or fellow visitor.
- Twist ‘N’ Spin – Twisting enclosed tube ride.
- Wave Rider – Winding half-pipe body slide.
Rides have height restrictions ranging from 91 cm to 107 cm.
There are plenty of sun loungers around the park.
Places to Eat and Drink
LEGOLAND Water Park offers a couple of places to eat and drink:
- Bricks Bites – Pizzas.
- Waves Bistro – Chicken, burgers, fries, salads etc.
Outdoor and indoor seating is available. Food purchased outside the park is not permitted (except baby food).
More dining choices are available at Riverland, the central area connecting all the theme parks at Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- Bricks Beach Shop – Sells towels, swimwear, sun protection etc.
- Cabana Rental – Great for those spending a whole day at the park. The rental price includes a locker, refrigerator, water, soft drinks, and towels.
- The Photo Shop (Factory) – Photo souvenirs.
Facilities include lockers (paid), changing rooms, showers, first aid, prayer rooms, toilets, and baby changing rooms.
Ticket prices at Dubai Parks and Resorts today, , are:
- 2 park pass - 355.00 AED
- 2 Park Pass - LEGOLAND Dubai and LEGOLAND Water Park - 355.00 AED
- 1 Park Pass – Motiongate Dubai - 295.00 AED
- 1 Park Pass - LEGOLAND Dubai - 295.00 AED
- 1 Park Pass - LEGOLAND Water Park - 295.00 AED
Prices can be converted to your home currency using these exchange rates.
Children under 3 enjoy free entry to LEGOLAND Water Park.
Annual passes are also available and offer good value for UAE/Dubai residents.
LEGOLAND Water Park is open throughout the year.
The park is busiest at weekends and public holidays.
LEGOLAND Water Park is located at Dubai Parks and Resorts in the Jebel Ali area of Dubai, near the border with Abu Dhabi.
There is no Metro station nearby. The closest is UAE Exchange. Many visitors get a train to here and complete the journey in a taxi.
Another public transport option is the bus service DPR1. Buses depart from Ibn Battuta Bus Station.