Riverland is the central hub at Dubai Parks and Resorts, the biggest theme park destination in Dubai and the Middle East. The restaurant and shopping development sits at the centre of the four theme parks; Motiongate, Bollywood Parks, LEGOLAND Dubai, and LEGOLAND Water Park.
Built around a large manmade waterway, Riverland is divided into four unique zones:
- French Village – Built to resemble a medieval French village
- Boardwalk – An area inspired by 1950s America
- India Gate – Colonial-era India
- The Peninsula – Designed like 19th century England
Each area offers restaurants, shops, and event spaces.
Restaurants at Riverland include:
- Al Mashowa (India Gate) – Emirati restaurant.
- Barbecue Delights (India Gate) – Indian and Pakistani cuisine.
- Bol Gappa (India Gate) – Indian.
- Costa Coffee (India Gate)
- Ecco Pizza & Pasta (The Peninsula) – Italian.
- Ella's Creamery (Boardwalk) – Cookies, waffles, sundaes, cakes, ice cream, milkshakes, coffee.
- Famous Dave's (Boardwalk) – Soups and salads, sliders, chicken, tacos, steak, burgers, and more.
- Galito's (Boardwalk) – Flame-grilled chicken and burgers.
- McDonald’s (French Village) – Fast food.
- Olive Garden (French Village) – Italian.
- Pascal Tepper French Bakery (French Village) – Breakfast, soups, salads, sandwiches, wraps, and pasta.
- Shrimpy (India Gate) – Fried fish and shrimp, burgers.
- Sugarfied & Co. (Boardwalk) – Ice cream, desserts, coffee.
- The Bagel Bar Coffee House (French Village) – Breakfast, bagels, baked potatoes, salads, and coffee.
- The Coffee Club (Boardwalk) – Breakfast, wraps, sandwiches, burgers, speciality teas and coffee.
- The Irish Village (The Peninsula) – Pub grub.
- Tortilla (Boardwalk) – Mexican.
Shops at Riverland include:
- Feet First – Reflexology and massage centre.
- Gallery One
- I Love Dubai
- Sun Eye
- Tarsam Image
- Wired Up
Tickets and Entry
Entrance to Riverland is completely free. No tickets are needed to dine and shop here. Tickets are only needed to enter the adjoining theme parks (Motiongate, Bollywood Parks, LEGOLAND Dubai, and LEGOLAND Water Park).
Ticket prices at Dubai Parks and Resorts today, , are:
- 2 park pass - 355.00 AED
- 2 Park Pass - LEGOLAND Dubai and LEGOLAND Water Park - 355.00 AED
- 1 Park Pass – Bollywood Parks Dubai - 295.00 AED
- 1 Park Pass – Motiongate Dubai - 295.00 AED
- 1 Park Pass - LEGOLAND Dubai - 295.00 AED
- 1 Park Pass - LEGOLAND Water Park - 295.00 AED
Ticket prices can be converted to your currency using these exchange rates.
Riverland is located at Dubai Parks and Resorts, in the Jebel Ali area of Dubai. It is close to the border with Abu Dhabi.
It is easy to reach by car. Just follow Sheikh Zayed Road (E11) out of Dubai and head for Abu Dhabi. It’s on the left, around 4 miles from the border.