Bollywood Parks is a Bollywood-inspired theme park at Dubai Parks and Resorts.
The park comprises 5 unique zones; Bollywood Boulevard, Mumbai Chowk, Rustic Ravine, Royal Plaza, and Bollywood Film Studios. Each area has rides, shops, and restaurants based around the biggest hits of the Indian film industry.
Rides and Attractions
Rides and attractions at Bollywood Parks are inspired by blockbuster movies such as Dabangg, Don, Krrish, and Lagaan.
Live song and dance performances are held throughout the day and give the park a unique atmosphere.
- Cinema Circle (Bollywood Film Studios)
- Cinemagic featuring Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (Bollywood Film Studio) – Interactive live stage show based around the movie Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (You Don’t Live Twice). Visitors gain an insight into the production of a Bollywood movie and take part in the making of several scenes.
- Crossroads (Bollywood Boulevard) – Stage hosting song and dance performances.
- Dabangg - Stunt Spectacular Show (Rustic Ravine) – Stage show based around the Dabangg, a Bollywood blockbuster starring Salman Khan. Features live stunts, fight scenes, and song and dance performances.
- Don - The Chase (Mumbai Chowk) – Immersive 4D motion simulator based around the film Don. Experience the thrill of chasing criminals around a virtual Dubai.
- Krrish - Hero's Flight (Bollywood Film Studios) – 4D flying theatre ride based around Krrish, an Indian superhero movie starring Hrithik Roshan. Enjoy spectacular views of India’s most famous landmarks and landscapes.
- Lagaan - Bhuvan’s Wheel (Rustic Ravine) – Children’s Ferris wheel.
- Lagaan - Thrill of Victory (Rustic Ravine) – 4D rollercoaster simulator ride. Themed around Lagaan, a movie starring Aamir Khan that tells the story of a cricket match between Indian villagers and their British rulers.
- Lagaan – Champaner’s Cricket Carnival (Rustic Ravine) – Children’s carousel.
- Mumbai Express (Mumbai Chowk) – Song and dance shows on the roof of an Indian train.
- Ra.One – Unleashed (Bollywood Film Studios) – 4D cinema experience based around the Indian superhero film Ra.One.
- Rajmahal Theatre (Royal Plaza) – Large theatre with complex facade and gold-topped domes inspired by the Taj Mahal. Seats over 850 guests and hosts Bollywood shows.
- Rangmanch (Bollywood Film Studios) – Outdoor venue for song and dance performances.
- Sholay - The Hunt for Gabbar Singh (Rustic Ravine) – Dark ride based around the movie Sholay. Shoot villains with laser guns.
- Stars on Steps (Royal Plaza) – Venue for performances.
Restaurants and cafes can be found throughout the Bollywood Parks. Additional food and drink options can be found at Riverland, the retail and restaurant hub at the centre of Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- Jumbo Cafe (Bollywood Boulevard) – Serves ice cream, milkshakes, pastries, sandwiches, coffee, tea, juices etc. Fantastic entrance with two huge painted elephants.
- Mughal-e-Azam (Royal Plaza) – Upmarket Mughlai restaurant. Modelled around the epic Indian movie Mughal-e-Azam.
- Spicy Dhaba (Rustic Ravine) – Punjabi cuisine.
- Studio Canteen (Bollywood Film Studios) – Western fast food restaurant offering pizzas, burgers, pasta etc.
- Victoria Station Cafe (Mumbai Chowk) – Indian fast food served in a replica of a Mumbai passenger train.
- Bollywood Haat (Rustic Ravine) – Souvenirs and memorabilia inspired by superhero movies Sholay, Lagaan, and Dabangg.
- Bollywood Studio Store (Bollywood Boulevard)
- Chalte Chalte (Bollywood Boulevard)
- Desi Emporium with Maharani Sweets (Bollywood Boulevard) – Indian sweets.
- Heroes Vault (Bollywood Film Studios) – Gifts and souvenirs inspired by movies Krrish and Ra.One.
- Mumbai Bazaar (Mumbai Chowk) – Don merchandise.
- Shahenshah (Bollywood Boulevard) – Souvenir shop stocking Mughal-e-Azam merchandise.
- Snapshot Photo Pickup (Mumbai Chowk) – Souvenir photos.
Combination tickets offer great savings. Purchasing tickets in advance also reduces the cost.
QFast tickets reduce ride waiting times. They may be worth purchasing on weekends and public holidays.
Children 3 and under enjoy free entry to Bollywood Parks.
Ticket prices at Dubai Parks and Resorts today, , are:
- 1 Park Pass – Bollywood Parks Dubai - 175.00 AED
- 1 Park Pass – Motiongate Dubai - 275.00 AED
- 1 Park Pass - LEGOLAND Dubai - 275.00 AED
- 1 Park Pass - LEGOLAND Water Park - 275.00 AED
- 2 park pass - 295.00 AED
- 4 park pass with QFast - 495.00 AED
Convert AED prices to other currencies using our current exchange rates.
Bollywood Parks is open every day of the year.
Opening hours are Saturday to Thursday: 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm and Friday: 1:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
The park is busiest on weekends and public holidays. Visitors should note that the weekend in Dubai is Friday and Saturday.
The park boasts excellent lighting and looks fantastic after sunset.
Visitors arriving by car should note that Dubai Parks and Resorts offers extensive free car parks. Paid valet parking is available.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Bollywood Parks include:
- LEGOLAND Water Park (0.1 miles) - Water park for families with young children.
- LEGOLAND Dubai (0.2 miles) - LEGO theme park at Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- Riverland (0.4 miles) - Restaurant and shopping destination at Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- Motiongate (0.4 miles) - Hollywood-inspired theme park.
Places to shop near Bollywood Parks include:
- The Outlet Village (0.6 miles) - Shopping mall in Jebel Ali offering designer goods at discounted prices.
Map showing location of Bollywood Parks.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Umar Shariff, Kamni Jethani, riyas.ne/Shutterstock