Bollywood Parks is a Bollywood-inspired theme park at Dubai Parks and Resorts.
The park offers several unique zones; Bollywood Boulevard, Mumbai Chowk, Rustic Ravine, Royal Plaza, Mela Junction, and Bollywood Film Studios. Each area has rides, shops, and restaurants based around the biggest hits of the Indian film industry.
Rides and Attractions
Rides and attractions at Bollywood Parks are inspired by blockbuster movies such as Dabangg, Don, Krrish, and Lagaan.
Live song and dance performances are held throughout the day and give the park a unique atmosphere.
- Abra Ka Dabra (Rustic Ravine) – Rocking boat ride for small children.
- Bollywood Skyflyer (Rustic Ravine) – The world’s tallest swing ride.
- Cinemagic featuring Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (Bollywood Film Studio) – Interactive live stage show based around the movie Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (You Don’t Live Twice). Visitors gain an insight into the production of a Bollywood movie and take part in the making of several scenes.
- Crossroads (Bollywood Boulevard) – Stage hosting song and dance performances.
- Don - The Chase (Mumbai Chowk) – Immersive 4D motion simulator based around the film Don. Experience the thrill of chasing criminals around a virtual Dubai.
- Hawa Hawai (Mela Junction) – Hang gliding ride.
- Krrish - Hero's Flight (Bollywood Film Studios) – 4D flying theatre ride based around Krrish, an Indian superhero movie starring Hrithik Roshan. Enjoy spectacular views of India’s most famous landmarks and landscapes.
- Lagaan - Bhuvan’s Wheel (Rustic Ravine) – Children’s Ferris wheel.
- Lagaan - Thrill of Victory (Rustic Ravine) – 4D rollercoaster simulator ride. Themed around Lagaan, a movie starring Aamir Khan that tells the story of a cricket match between Indian villagers and their British rulers.
- Lagaan – Champaner’s Cricket Carnival (Rustic Ravine) – Children’s carousel.
- Monsoon Masti (Mela Junction) – Spinning water ride.
- Mumbai Express (Mumbai Chowk) – Song and dance shows on the roof of an Indian train.
- Ra.One – Unleashed (Bollywood Film Studios) – 4D cinema experience based around the Indian superhero film Ra.One.
- Rajmahal Theatre (Royal Plaza) – Large theatre with complex facade and gold-topped domes inspired by the Taj Mahal. Seats over 850 guests and hosts Bollywood shows.
- Rangmanch (Bollywood Film Studios) – Outdoor venue for song and dance performances.
- Rocket (Rustic Ravine) – Drop ride for kids.
- Rodeo Ki Sawari (Mela Junction) – Spinning ride.
- Sholay - The Hunt for Gabbar Singh (Rustic Ravine) – Dark ride based around the movie Sholay. Shoot villains with laser guns.
- Stars on Steps (Royal Plaza) – Venue for performances.
- Tanga No 13 (Mela Junction) – Wagon ride.
- Taxi No 1 (Mela Junction) – Children’s rollercoaster.
- Wheel of Stars (Mela Junction) – Ferris wheel.
Restaurants and cafes can be found throughout the Bollywood Parks. Additional food and drink options can be found at Riverland, the retail and restaurant hub at the centre of Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- Namaste India (Royal Plaza) – Indian fine dining restaurant.
- Victoria Station Cafe (Mumbai Chowk) – Indian fast food served in a replica of a Mumbai passenger train.
- Bollywood Bazaar (Bollywood Boulevard) – Shops and stalls selling gifts and souvenirs.
- Desi Emporium with Maharani Sweets (Bollywood Boulevard) – Indian sweets.
- Heroes Vault (Bollywood Film Studios) – Gifts and souvenirs inspired by movies Krrish and Ra.One.
- Mumbai Bazaar (Mumbai Chowk) – Don merchandise.
Combination tickets offer great savings. Purchasing tickets in advance also reduces the cost.
QFast tickets reduce ride waiting times. They may be worth purchasing on weekends and public holidays.
Children 3 and under enjoy free entry to Bollywood Parks.
Ticket prices at Dubai Parks and Resorts today, , are:
- 2 Park Pass - LEGOLAND Dubai and LEGOLAND Water Park - 295.00 AED
- 2 park pass - 295.00 AED
- Spooktacular BOLLYWEEN – BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai - 275.00
- 1 Park Pass – Motiongate Dubai - 275.00 AED
- 1 Park Pass - LEGOLAND Dubai - 275.00 AED
- 1 Park Pass - LEGOLAND Water Park - 275.00 AED
Convert AED prices to other currencies using our current exchange rates.
Bollywood Parks is open every day of the year.
Opening hours are Saturday to Wednesday: 12:00 pm to 09:00 pm and Thursday & Friday: 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
The park is busiest on weekends and public holidays. Visitors should note that the weekend in Dubai is Friday and Saturday.
The park boasts excellent lighting and looks fantastic after sunset.
Visitors arriving by car should note that Dubai Parks and Resorts offers extensive free car parks. Paid valet parking is available.