The Outlet Village is a luxury discount shopping mall in Jebel Ali, Dubai. It is modelled on the village of San Gimignano, a picturesque medieval hill town in Tuscany, Italy. The design incorporates stone walls, piazzas, tiled flooring, and water fountains. It is set on one level and completely enclosed with a glass roof.
There are around 100 outlets here. Fashion brands include Nike, Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste, and Under Armour. Jewellery outlets include Pandora.
It’s a good place to pick up upmarket brands at discount prices.
List of Shops
Shops at The Outlet Village are listed below. Listings were last updated on .
- Adidas – Sportswear.
- Aigner – Fashion accessories.
- Al Jaber Optical – Eyewear and optical services.
- Allday Minimart
- Armani Outlet
- Athlete’s Co
- Automobili Lamborghini – Lamborghini fashion and accessories.
- Baldinini – Italian footwear.
- Beverly Hills Polo Club – Fashion.
- BinSina Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Brand Bazzaar
- Calvin Klein – Fashion.
- Candy Hearts – Confectionery kiosk.
- Carducci – Italian fashion.
- Charriol – Luxury watches, jewellery and accessories.
- CH Carolina Herrera – Fashion for women, men, and children.
- Coach – Bags, leather goods, shoes, travel accessories, wallets, scarves, and other accessories.
- Crocs – Footwear.
- Diesel – Fashion.
- Diesel Kids – Designer clothes for children.
- Elisabetta Franchi – Italian womenswear.
- Emperor – Menswear.
- Ermenegildo Zegna – Italian menswear.
- Etoile – Designer clothes for women.
- Fabi – Shoes for men, women, and children.
- Fred Perry – British casualwear.
- Furla – Italian bags.
- Gap – Fashion.
- Giuseppe Zanotti Design – Italian footwear.
- Guess – Fashion and accessories for men and women.
- Lacoste – Fashion.
- Levi’s – Denim.
- Louis Feraud – French fashion designer.
- Marc Cain – Womenswear.
- Michael kors
- Montblanc – Luxury pens, watches, leather goods, fragrances, eyewear, and accessories.
- Nike – Sportswear.
- Opera – Designer shoe store.
- Pandora – Jewellery.
- Pinko – Italian womenswear.
- Polo Ralph Lauren – Fashion.
- PRICELESS – Multi-brand designer store.
- Rivoli – Watches.
- Rodeo Drive – Designer clothes.
- Sacoor Brothers – Fashion for men and women.
- Sacoor One
- Scotch & Soda – Amsterdam-based fashion brand.
- Skechers – Footwear.
- Stadium – Sports store.
- Style 88
- The Deal
- Tommy Hilfiger – Fashion.
- Tumi – Suitcases, duffel bags, backpacks, briefcases, wallets, and accessories.
- U.S. Polo Assn. – Polo-inspired fashion.
- Under Armour – Sportswear.
- Villeroy & Boch – Tableware, cutlery, ceramics, kitchenware etc.
- V Perfumes – Branded perfumes.
Places to eat and drink at The Outlet Village are listed below.
- Caffé Nero
- Candy Hearts
- Godiva - Luxury chocolatier.
- Operation: Falafel
- Salties Restaurant
- Urban Seafood
The mall is open every day of the week. Opening hours for shops are Saturday to Wednesday 10 am to 10 pm, and Thursday and Friday 10 am until midnight. Restaurants close an hour after the stores.
The Outlet Village is located in the Jebel Ali area of Dubai. It is next to Dubai Parks and Resorts (Motiongate, LEGOLAND, LEGOLAND Water Park, Bollywood Parks, Riverland) and close to the border with Abu Dhabi.
The mall provides a free shuttle bus services from various areas of Dubai. See the official Outlet Village website (information box below) for schedules.
The Outlet Village is owned and managed by Meraas. Other developments in their portfolio include Boxpark, City Walk, Coca Cola Arena, The Green Planet, Kite Beach, La Mer, Laguna Waterpark, The Beach, and Al Seef.
Other outlet malls in Dubai include the Dubai Outlet Mall in Dubailand.