The Outlet Village is a luxury discount shopping mall in Jebel Ali, Dubai. It is modelled on the village of San Gimignano, a picturesque medieval hill town in Tuscany, Italy. The design incorporates stone walls, piazzas, tiled flooring, and water fountains. It is set on one level and completely enclosed with a glass roof.
There are around 100 outlets here. Fashion brands include Kate Spade, Nike, Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste, Under Armour, and Ted Baker. Cosmetic outlets include Sephora. Jewellery outlets include Pandora. French department store Galeries Lafayette also has a store here offering multiple brands.
It’s a good place to pick up upmarket brands at discount prices.
List of Shops
Shops at The Outlet Village are listed below. Listings were last updated on .
- Aati Essentials – Furniture and home decor.
- Adidas – Sportswear.
- Aigner – Fashion accessories.
- Alessandro Dell’Acqua
- Alexandre J – French perfume.
- Al Jaber Optical – Eyewear and optical services.
- Allday Minimart
- Armani Exchange – Youth-oriented Armani label.
- Armani Outlet
- Automobili Lamborghini – Lamborghini fashion and accessories.
- Baldinini – Italian footwear.
- Banana Republic – Fashion for women and men.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA – Women’s fashion.
- Bebe – Womenswear.
- BinSina Pharmacy
- Brand Bazzaar
- Calvin Klein – Fashion.
- Charriol – Luxury watches, jewellery and accessories.
- CH Carolina Herrera – Fashion for women, men, and children.
- Coach – Bags, leather goods, shoes, travel accessories, wallets, scarves, and other accessories.
- Cole Haan – Bags and accessories.
- Diesel – Fashion.
- Diesel Kids – Designer clothes for children.
- DKNY – New York fashion house offering apparel for men and women.
- Ecco – Footwear.
- Elisabetta Franchi – Italian womenswear.
- Emperor – Menswear.
- Ermenegildo Zegna – Italian menswear.
- Etoile – Designer clothes for women.
- Fabi – Shoes for men, women, and children.
- Ferre Milano – Fashion.
- Fred Perry – British casualwear.
- Galeries Lafayette L'Outlet - French department store outlet.
- Gallery One – Original art, fine art photography, gifts, and stationery.
- Gap – Fashion.
- Giuseppe Zanotti Design – Italian footwear.
- Guess – Fashion and accessories for men and women.
- Hamac – Beachwear.
- Hugo Boss
- Juicy Couture – Ladies casualwear from LA.
- Kate Spade – Womenswear from New York.
- Kiwi Saint-Tropez
- Lacoste – Fashion.
- La Martina – Polo-inspired fashion from Argentina.
- Lanvin – Fashion.
- Liu Jo – Womenswear.
- Louis Feraud – French fashion designer.
- Maje – Ladieswear.
- Mamas & Papas – Nursery and baby store.
- Marc Cain – Womenswear.
- Michael Kors – Fashion.
- M Missoni – Ladieswear.
- Montblanc – Luxury pens, watches, leather goods, fragrances, eyewear, and accessories.
- New Balance – Sports footwear and apparel.
- Nike – Sportswear.
- Opera – Designer shoe store.
- Pal Zileri – Menswear.
- Pandora – Jewellery.
- Pinko – Italian womenswear.
- Police – Sunglasses and accessories.
- Polo Ralph Lauren – Fashion.
- PRICELESS – Multi-brand designer store.
- Rivoli – Watches.
- Rivoli Eyezone – Designer frames and sunglasses.
- Roberto Cavalli
- Rodeo Drive – Designer clothes.
- Sacoor Brothers – Fashion for men and women.
- Sacoor One
- Sandro – Fashion.
- Seidensticker – German label offering tailored shirts and blouses.
- Sephora – Cosmetics, skin care, perfume, hair products etc.
- Silvian Heach
- Stadium – Sports store.
- Taif Al-Emarat Perfumes – Arabic fragrances.
- Ted Baker – Fashion.
- The Deal
- Tommy Hilfiger – Fashion.
- Tumi – Suitcases, duffel bags, backpacks, briefcases, wallets, and accessories.
- U.S. Polo Assn. – Polo-inspired fashion.
- Under Armour – Sportswear.
- Villeroy & Boch – Tableware, cutlery, ceramics, kitchenware etc.
Places to eat and drink at The Outlet Village are listed below.
- Aghaty - Coffee shop.
- Big Fernand - French burgers.
- Caffé Nero
- Dri Dri - Italian ice cream.
- Galeries Lafayette Le Gourmet
- Godiva - Luxury chocolatier.
- IHOP - Pancakes, crepes, and sandwiches.
- M'Oishi - Japanese ice cream.
- Operation: Falafel
- P.F. Chang's
- Project Pie - Pizzeria.
- Urban Seafood
The mall is open every day of the week. Opening hours for shops are Saturday to Wednesday 10 am to 10 pm, and Thursday and Friday 10 am until midnight. Restaurants close an hour after the stores.
The Outlet Village is located in the Jebel Ali area of Dubai. It is next to Dubai Parks and Resorts (Motiongate, LEGOLAND, LEGOLAND Water Park, Bollywood Parks, Riverland) and close to the border with Abu Dhabi.
The mall provides a free shuttle bus services from various areas of Dubai. See the official Outlet Village website (information box below) for schedules.
Other outlet malls in Dubai include the Dubai Outlet Mall in Dubailand.
Tourist attractions and things to do near The Outlet Village include:
- LEGOLAND Dubai (0.4 miles) - LEGO theme park at Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- Riverland (0.5 miles) - Restaurant and shopping destination at Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- LEGOLAND Water Park (0.5 miles) - Water park for families with young children.
- Bollywood Parks (0.6 miles) - Bollywood-inspired theme park at Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- Motiongate (0.8 miles) - Hollywood-inspired theme park.
Places to shop near The Outlet Village include:
Map showing location of The Outlet Village.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
The Outlet Village
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Moatassem/Shutterstock