The Dubai Outlet Mall is one of the best places in the city to grab a bargain. It is home to over 200 stores offering top brands at heavily discounted prices.
Products for sale include clothes, shoes, lingerie, sportswear and sporting goods, perfumes and cosmetics, electrical goods, watches, sunglasses, and toys.
Large outlets here include Sun & Sand Sports, Emax, Priceless, Stadium, and Tommy Hilfiger.
Sun & Sand Sports is the largest sports retailer in the Middle East. They stock everything from t-shirts and swimming costumes to bicycles and golf clubs. Brands stocked include Adidas, Timberland, The North Face, Reebok, Dunlop, and Vans. Their outlet store is situated on the first floor near the dome.
Priceless is an upmarket store offering designer clothes from the catwalks of Milan, Paris, London and New York at rock bottom prices. Brands stocked include Emilio Pucci, Jean Paul Gaultier, Jimmy Choo, Stella McCartney, Moschino, and Emporio Armani.
List of Shops and Restaurants
Shops and places to eat at Dubai Outlet Mall are listed below. The list was last updated on .
- Adidas Factory Outlet - Sports footwear and clothing.
- Adidas Originals – Sportswear.
- Adidas Performance – Sportswear (football, running, swimming, basketball, tennis etc.).
- Aeropostale – Fashion.
- Aftershock London – Womenswear and accessories.
- Aigner – Fashion accessories.
- Aizone – Fashion.
- Al Ansari Exchange – Foreign currency exchange and worldwide money transfers.
- Al Barinu
- Al Jaber Optical – Eyewear.
- Aldo – Shoes and accessories.
- Alessandro Dell Acqua
- Allday Minimart – Convenience store offering groceries, snacks, hygiene products, stationery, and more.
- Amani – Womenswear.
- Aqua Optical
- Arabian Oud – Arabic perfumes and scents.
- Aster Pharmacy
- Atasay – Jewellery.
- Axezia – Women’s shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Absolute Sports Outlet
- Adidas Young Athletes Outlet
- Al Ejaz Perfumes Outlet
- Baby Smile
- Babyshop – Children’s clothes, toys, nursery furniture, prams and strollers, car seats etc.
- Baldinini & Mario Cerutti
- Balmain – French fashion house.
- Barakat Optical – Frames, sunglasses, and contact lenses.
- Basel Watch Company – Watches.
- Basic Baxx – Unisex fashion.
- Baskin Robbins – Ice cream.
- Bauhaus – Fashion.
- Bellissimo – Perfumes and cosmetics.
- Beverly Hills Polo Club – Fashion.
- Beverly Hills Polo Club Women & Kids
- Beyond the Beach – Fashionable swimwear.
- Big Brands Perfumes
- Birkenstock – German sandals and footwear.
- Boy London
- Brand Culture
- Bungalow Living
- Burberry – Fashion for men, women, and children.
- Burger King
- Balmain Outlet
- Calvin Klein – Fashion.
- Camel Company – Arabian gifts and souvenirs.
- Cannon Home
- Carrera Jeans
- Carter’s – Children’s clothing.
- Charles & Keith – Shoes.
- Chic Chic
- Choice – Women’s fashion and accessories.
- Chowking Orient Restaurant
- Chuck E. Cheese’s
- Clarks – Shoes.
- Coach - Designer handbags, wallets, shoes and jewellery.
- Cold Stone Creamery
- Cole Haan – Leather shoes and bags.
- Columbia – Sportswear.
- Comicave – Comic books and collectibles.
- Coral Perfumes - Offers a wide range of perfumes, including international brands and their own products made from French and oriental oils.
- Crocs – Footwear.
- Cuple - Women's shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Curries & Grills
- Da Milano - The perfect place to find premium leather accessories and bags. The leather is of the highest quality, and the craftsmanship is impeccable. The store also has friendly and knowledgeable staff who are always willing to help customers find the perfect product.
- Daiso – Japanese discount store offering a wide range of products including glassware, cutlery, crockery, kitchenware, cosmetics, stationery, and toys.
- Diesel – Denim and casual fashion.
- Dune London – Shoes.
- Desert Spring Outlet
- Ecco – Footwear.
- El Mondo Express
- Elisabetta Franchi – Italian womenswear.
- Fabio Inghirami – Menswear.
- Fashion For Less
- Fg4 London
- Fred Perry – British casualwear.
- French Bakery
- Furla – Italian bags.
- Fyor - Women's footwear and bags.
- Gant – Casual clothes for men and women.
- Giordano – Fashion.
- Giulio Twist
- Grand Stores – Perfumes, cosmetics, bags and accessories, cameras and photography equipment.
- Guess - Fashion
- Gianfranco Ferre – Clothing and accessories.
- Hanayen – Arabic womenswear.
- Harman House – Audio, TV, home theatre systems etc.
- Hatam Restaurant
- I Sports
- Inglot – Cosmetics.
- Jashanmal Around The World – Luggage and travel accessories.
- Jashanmal – Home products.
- Just Accessories – Accessories and gifts.
- K Corner – Shoes.
- Kas Australia – Bedding, cushions etc.
- Kid’s Puzzle – Designer childrenswear.
- King Koil – Mattresses, mattress protectors, duvets, pillows etc.
- La Scala
- La Senza Lingerie
- La Vie en Rose – Canadian lingerie, sleepwear, and beachwear.
- La Zotti
- Levi’s – Denim.
- Lifestyle – Jewellery and watches.
- Lilys – Women’s fashion and accessories.
- Little Angels – Designer clothes for children.
- Liu Jo – Italian fashion label.
- Louis Feraud Paris
- Lets Vape
- Macao Imperial Tea
- Mango – Womenswear.
- Marc Cain – Womenswear.
- Mario Bruni – Men’s shoes and accessories.
- Molini – Unisex clothes store.
- Monsoon – Ladieswear.
- Montblanc – Luxury pens, jewellery, watches, and accessories.
- Native Art Gallery – Handcrafted jewellery, pottery, carvings, art, and more.
- Nayomi – Lingerie and nightwear.
- Necktie Corner - Men's ties, bow ties, cufflinks, socks, handkerchiefs, and accessories.
- New York Fries
- Nine West – Footwear.
- Nishat Linen – Fashion and fabric.
- New Balance Outlet
- OptiVision – Opticians.
- Original Marines – Clothing for children and babies.
- Olivia Burton
- Pal Zileri – Men’s fashion, shoes, and accessories.
- Palazzo Jewellery
- Panda Chinese Restaurant
- Piero Pizza, Pasta & Grill
- Pierre Cardin – Designer clothes and accessories.
- Priceless – Designer brands.
- Pynkiss Milano – Hello Kitty designs.
- Perfect Mania Outlet
- Racetrack – Products and accessories for motorsports fans.
- RedTape - Footwear.
- Reliable Digital
- Ricci Di Napoli
- Rituals – Cosmetics, body care products, home fragrances, candles etc.
- Riva Kids
- Riva – French womenswear.
- Rivoli Eyezone – Designer frames and sunglasses.
- Rivoli Group – Watches and accessories.
- Rodeo Drive
- Runners & Jack Wolfskin
- Sacoor One – Men’s fashion.
- Sacoor – Fashion.
- Sacoor Women & Kids – Womenswear and childrenswear.
- Salt Crystal – Decorative salt stone items.
- Samsonite – Luggage.
- Sara/villeroy Boch
- Scotch & Soda – Amsterdam-based fashion brand.
- Senso - Abayas.
- Shoe Mart – Footwear.
- Socks Collection
- Splash – High street fashion.
- Stadium – Sports store.
- Starbucks – Coffee.
- Sun & Sand Sports – Sportswear and sports equipment.
- Sunglass Hut – Eyewear.
- Swiss Arabian Perfumes
- Swiss Watch House
- The Athlete’s Co
- The Children’s Place – Childrenswear.
- The Deal - Multi-brand fashion and accessories.
- The Happy Place – Toys, gifts, and gadgets.
- The Labels Factory – Fashion.
- The Shoe Deal – Footwear.
- The Stock Market – Famous designer brands.
- The Vault By Damas
- The Watch House – Watches.
- Tim Horton’s
- Tommy Hilfiger
- The Deal Kids
- Time Flies
- Tomyum Thai Restaurant
- U.s. Polo Assn
- Umberto Bresci – Italian menswear.
- Under Armour – Sportswear.
- Uomo Boss
- Usbs Outlet
- V Brand Gallery – Designer perfumes, fashion, and accessories.
- Vans – Iconic American footwear.
- Via Bambino – Childrenswear.
- Viennois Jewellery – Jewellery and accessories.
- Wheel 35 Restaurant
Chuck E Cheese’s is a family entertainment centre at the southern end of the ground floor. It offers games and rides, an ice rink, and bowling alley. There’s also a children’s soft play area at the opposite end of the mall.
The Dubai Outlet Mall is open every day of the week.
Facilities and services at the mall include ATMs, customer service desks, toilets and baby changing facilities, luggage storage, public telephones, prayer rooms, plus parent and baby rooms.
The Dubai Outlet Mall is situated on the Al Ain Road (Route 66) in the middle of what will eventually become Dubailand (currently mostly desert), around 16 miles south east of Sheikh Zayed Road. Free parking is available.
The mall operates a shuttle bus from various hotels in Deira, Bur Dubai, Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, and Sheikh Zayed Road. Customers requiring further information should ask their hotel concierge or call the mall on 04 4234666.
Visitors travelling by taxi should note that the mall has a comfortable taxi lounge where they can relax while waiting for their transport.
Two public bus services go the mall (66 and 67). They both depart from Al Ghubaiba Bus Station in Bur Dubai (near Al Ghubaiba Metro Station).
There are no Metro stations anywhere near the Dubai Outlet Mall.
The Outlet Village in Jebel Ali is another discount mall in Dubai. It specialises in upmarket goods.
Reviews and Additional Information
are there still shuttles to the downtown?
I bought two pairs of shoes at the mall on 11th Aug.
how long is the exchange of period available?
Do you have Gucci handbags with matching shoes
Do you have any formal Ecco boots for men in brown?
Is the jimmy choo outlet in this mall
Is there a cinema in the outlet mall?
Do you still have Monday offers? As far as I remember Monday is offers day in Dubai Outlet Mall.
Please let me know if you have in any of your stores sell Burberry scarves for men.
We’re a tourist website. You’d have to call the store individually to find out what they currently have in stock.
There is a Burberry Outlet store at the Dubai Outlet Mall. From what I recall they did have men’s scarves in when I last visited. You will have to confirm this with them though. Their telephone number, according to the official Dubai Outlet Mall website, is 97144255314.
Comicave has opened at the Dubai Outlet Mall. The 17,000 square foot store sells collectables such as action figures, replicas, action figures, props, and more. The store features a comic island with over 5000 comic and manga titles.
I’ve just updated the listing for Dubai Outlet Mall. A lot have things have changed in the last couple of years.
Opening hours have changed. They are now Saturday to Wednesday 10 am – 10 pm and Thursday/Friday 10 am to midnight (previously timings were Sunday – Wednesday 10 am – 10 pm, Thursday to Saturday 10 am – midnight).
Sports Direct has gone and has been replaced by Sun & Sand Sports. Paris Gallery’s Annex outlet has also gone and been replaced by Levant, Jashanmal, and Burberry. Other stores I’ve noticed are no longer there are Bauhaus and Century 2000.