The Dubai Outlet Mall is one of the best places in the city to grab a bargain. It is home to over 200 stores offering top brands at heavily discounted prices.
Products for sale include clothes, shoes, lingerie, sportswear and sporting goods, perfumes and cosmetics, electrical goods, watches, sunglasses, and toys.
Large outlets here include Sun & Sand Sports, The Outlet, Emax, Priceless, Stadium, and Tommy Hilfiger.
Sun & Sand Sports is the largest sports retailer in the Middle East. They stock everything from t-shirts and swimming costumes to bicycles and golf clubs. Brands stocked include Adidas, Timberland, The North Face, Reebok, Dunlop, and Vans. Their outlet store is situated on the first floor near the dome.
Priceless is an upmarket store offering designer clothes from the catwalks of Milan, Paris, London and New York at rock bottom prices. Brands stocked include Emilio Pucci, Jean Paul Gaultier, Jimmy Choo, Stella McCartney, Moschino, and Emporio Armani.
List of Shops and Restaurants
Shops and places to eat at Dubai Outlet Mall are listed below. The list was last updated on .
- Adidas Factory Outlet - Sports footwear and clothing.
- Adidas Originals – Sportswear.
- Aeropostale – Fashion.
- Aftershock London – Womenswear and accessories.
- Aigner – Fashion accessories.
- Al Ansari Exchange – Foreign currency exchange and worldwide money transfers.
- Al Jaber Optical – Eyewear.
- Aldo – Shoes and accessories.
- Allday Minimart – Convenience store offering groceries, snacks, hygiene products, stationery, and more.
- Alpha Optical – Sunglasses, frames, and contact lenses.
- American Rag Cie – California fashion.
- Arabian Oud – Arabic perfumes and scents.
- Aster Pharmacy
- Automobili Lamborghini – Fashion and accessories.
- Axezia – Women’s shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Babyshop – Children’s clothes, toys, nursery furniture, prams and strollers, car seats etc.
- Baldinini – Italian leather shoes and bags.
- Barakat Optical – Frames, sunglasses, and contact lenses.
- Baron – Menswear.
- Basel Watch Company – Watches.
- Basic Baxx – Unisex fashion.
- Baskin Robbins – Ice cream.
- Bellissimo – Perfumes and cosmetics.
- Beverly Hills Polo Club – Fashion.
- Big Brands – Perfumes, cosmetics, watches, sunglasses, bags, and accessories. Brands stocked include Burberry, Bvlgari, Dior, Dunhill, Victoria’s Secret, Chanel, Giorgio Armani, Jean Paul Gautier, Ralph Lauren, Tom Ford, Aigner, and Lancome.
- Birkenstock – German sandals and footwear.
- Brand Culture
- Burberry – Fashion for men, women, and children.
- Burger King
- Call It Spring – Canadian footwear and accessories.
- Calvin Klein – Fashion.
- Camel Company – Arabian gifts and souvenirs.
- Cannon Home
- Capri Lifestyle
- Carrera Jeans
- Carter’s – Children’s clothing.
- Chantal – Leather bags and accessories.
- Charles & Keith – Shoes.
- Choice – Women’s fashion and accessories.
- Chowking Orient Restaurant
- Chuck E. Cheese’s
- Clarks – Shoes.
- Coach - Designer handbags, wallets, shoes and jewellery.
- Cold Stone Creamery
- Cole Haan – Leather shoes and bags.
- Columbia – Sportswear.
- Comicave – Comic books and collectibles.
- Crocs – Footwear.
- Curries & Grills
- Daiso – Japanese discount store offering a wide range of products including glassware, cutlery, crockery, kitchenware, cosmetics, stationery, and toys.
- Diesel – Denim and casual fashion.
- Dune London – Shoes.
- Dynamics Sports – Skate shop.
- Ecco – Footwear.
- El Mondo Express
- Elisabetta Franchi – Italian womenswear.
- Etoile – Multi-brand store.
- Fabio Inghirami – Menswear.
- Fashion For Less
- Fg4 London
- Fred Perry – British casualwear.
- French Bakery
- Gant – Casual clothes for men and women.
- Giordano – Fashion.
- Giulio Twist
- Giuseppe Zanotti Design – Italian footwear.
- Go Sport
- Golf World
- Grand Stores – Perfumes, cosmetics, bags and accessories, cameras and photography equipment.
- Guess - Fashion
- Harman House – Audio, TV, home theatre systems etc.
- Hatam Restaurant
- Hush Puppies – Casual footwear.
- Inglot – Cosmetics.
- Jashanmal Around The World – Luggage and travel accessories.
- Jashanmal – Home products.
- Juicy Couture – Ladies casualwear from LA.
- Just Accessories – Accessories and gifts.
- K Corner – Shoes.
- Kas Australia – Bedding, cushions etc.
- Kid’s Puzzle – Designer childrenswear.
- King Koil – Mattresses, mattress protectors, duvets, pillows etc.
- La Vie en Rose – Canadian lingerie, sleepwear, and beachwear.
- La Zotti
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- Lifestyle – Jewellery and watches.
- Lilys – Women’s fashion and accessories.
- Little Angels – Designer clothes for children.
- Liu Jo – Italian fashion label.
- Man & Moda – Multi-brand clothes store for men.
- Mango – Womenswear.
- Marc Cain – Womenswear.
- Marco Azzali
- Marco Barocco – Menswear.
- Mario Bruni – Men’s shoes and accessories.
- Markati Palazzo – Menswear.
- Molini – Unisex clothes store.
- Monsoon – Ladieswear.
- Montblanc – Luxury pens, jewellery, watches, and accessories.
- Native Art Gallery – Handcrafted jewellery, pottery, carvings, art, and more.
- Nautica – Casualwear.
- Nayomi – Lingerie and nightwear.
- Necktie Corner - Men's ties, bow ties, cufflinks, socks, handkerchiefs, and accessories.
- New York Fries
- Nine West – Footwear.
- Nishat Linen – Fashion and fabric.
- Noorpix Photo Studio
- OptiVision – Opticians.
- Pal Zileri – Men’s fashion, shoes, and accessories.
- Palazzo Jewelry
- Panda Chinese Restaurant
- Piero Pizza, Pasta & Grill
- Pierre Cardin – Designer clothes and accessories.
- Priceless – Designer brands.
- Pynkiss Milano – Hello Kitty designs.
- Racetrack – Products and accessories for motorsports fans.
- Reliable Digital
- Rituals – Cosmetics, body care products, home fragrances, candles etc.
- Riva Kids
- Riva – French womenswear.
- River Woods – Fashion.
- Rivoli Eyezone – Designer frames and sunglasses.
- Rivoli Group – Watches and accessories.
- Rodeo Drive
- Sacoor One – Men’s fashion.
- Sacoor – Fashion.
- Sacoor Women & Kids – Womenswear and childrenswear.
- Salt Crystal – Decorative salt stone items.
- Samsonite – Luggage.
- Sara/villeroy Boch
- Scotch & Soda – Amsterdam-based fashion brand.
- Shoe Mart – Footwear.
- Skyler’s Restaurant
- Socks Collection
- Splash – High street fashion.
- Springfield – Fashion.
- Stadium – Sports store.
- Starbucks – Coffee.
- Sun & Sand Sports – Sportswear and sports equipment.
- Sunglass Hut – Eyewear.
- Swiss Arabian Perfumes
- Swiss Watch House
- Ted Lapidus – Menswear.
- The Athlete’s Co
- The Children’s Place – Childrenswear.
- The Deal - Multi-brand fashion and accessories.
- The Happy Place – Toys, gifts, and gadgets.
- The Labels Factory – Fashion.
- The Outlet – Designer brands.
- The Shoe Deal – Footwear.
- The Stock Market – Famous designer brands.
- The Vault By Damas
- The Watch House – Watches.
- Tim Horton’s
- Tommy Hilfiger
- The Deal Kids
- U.s. Polo Assn
- Umberto Bresci – Italian menswear.
- Under Armour – Sportswear.
- Uomo Boss
- V Brand Gallery – Designer perfumes, fashion, and accessories.
- Vans – Iconic American footwear.
- Verri – Menswear.
- Via Bambino – Childrenswear.
- Viennois Jewelry
- Vincci – Shoes and handbags.
- Wheel 35 Restaurant
Chuck E Cheese’s is a family entertainment centre at the southern end of the ground floor. It offers games and rides, an ice rink, and bowling alley. There’s also a children’s soft play area at the opposite end of the mall.
The Dubai Outlet Mall is open every day of the week.
Facilities and services at the mall include ATMs, customer service desks, toilets and baby changing facilities, luggage storage, public telephones, prayer rooms, plus parent and baby rooms.
The Dubai Outlet Mall is situated on the Al Ain Road (Route 66) in the middle of what will eventually become Dubailand (currently mostly desert), around 16 miles south east of Sheikh Zayed Road. Free parking is available.
The mall operates a shuttle bus from various hotels in Deira, Bur Dubai, Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, and Sheikh Zayed Road. Customers requiring further information should ask their hotel concierge or call the mall on 04 4234666.
Visitors travelling by taxi should note that the mall has a comfortable taxi lounge where they can relax while waiting for their transport.
There are no Metro stations anywhere near the Dubai Outlet Mall.
The Outlet Village in Jebel Ali is another discount mall in Dubai. It specialises in upmarket goods.
Places to shop near Dubai Outlet Mall include:
Map showing location of Dubai Outlet Mall.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Dubai Outlet Mall
E66 Dubai Al Ain Road
United Arab Emirates