Boxpark opened in 2015 and offers a refreshing alternative to Dubai’s more traditional malls.
Over 200 converted shipping containers house an eclectic selection of stores, restaurants, and cafes. Many are unique to Dubai.
The development also boasts a luxury, boutique cinema.
Listings were last updated on .
- Adidas – Sportswear.
- Atelier Des Artistes – Designer womenswear.
- Nike – Sportswear.
- Poupette à la Plage – Beachwear for children.
- Swatch – Watches.
- The Zoo – Innovative gifts, homeware, accessories, and clothing.
- TOMS – Footwear and eyewear. For each item purchased a donation is made to a needy person.
- Typo – Australian store. Sells stationery, art, home decor etc.
- Urbanist – Furniture and home decor.
Restaurants and Cafes
- Bianca Mozzarella & Co – Italian restaurant specialising in fresh dairy products.
- Big Smoke Burger – Canadian burger chain.
- Gossip – Cafe specialising in desserts. Menu also includes breakfast, soups, salads, sandwiches, pasta, light meals, and afternoon tea.
- Grom – Gourmet gelato.
- Jag Restaurant – Azerbaijani restaurant.
- Just Salad – Fresh salads, wraps, soups, and smoothies. Huge selection of toppings and dressings.
- Logma – Contemporary Emirati cuisine.
- Love Mhshy – Lebanese/Egyptian dishes.
- Operation:Falafel – Arabic street food.
- Starbucks – Coffee.
- Studio Masr – Egyptian/Arabic restaurant specialising in grilled dishes.
- Sukkar Khaleeji Sweets
- Yamaha Cafe – Automotive-themed Japanese cafe.
Map showing location of Boxpark.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Al Wasl Road
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Rus S/Shutterstock