Boxpark opened in 2015 and offers a refreshing alternative to Dubai’s more traditional malls.
Over 200 converted shipping containers house an eclectic selection of stores, restaurants, and cafes. Many are unique to Dubai.
The development also boasts a luxury, boutique cinema.
Listings were last updated on .
- Adidas Originals – Sportswear.
- BinSina Pharmacy
- Fine Blooms
- Geant Express
- Hola Bebe
- House of Prose – Secondhand books.
- Nike – Sportswear.
- Orchestra Megastore
- QKO Asian Market
- Typo – Gifts, stationery, and art.
- Urbanist – Furniture and home decor.
Restaurants and Cafes
- Big Smoke Burger – Canadian burger chain.
- Gossip – Cafe specialising in desserts. Menu also includes breakfast, soups, salads, sandwiches, pasta, light meals, and afternoon tea.
- Grom – Gourmet gelato.
- Jag Restaurant – Azerbaijani restaurant.
- Just Salad – Fresh salads, wraps, soups, and smoothies. Huge selection of toppings and dressings.
- Logma – Contemporary Emirati cuisine.
- Love Mhshy – Lebanese/Egyptian dishes.
- Starbucks – Coffee.
Map showing location of Boxpark.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Al Wasl Road
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Rus S/Shutterstock