Boxpark opened in 2015 and offers a refreshing alternative to Dubai’s more traditional malls.
Over 200 converted shipping containers house an eclectic selection of stores, restaurants, and cafes. Many are unique to Dubai.
The development also boasts a luxury, boutique cinema.
Listings were last updated on .
- Adidas Originals – Sportswear.
- BinSina Pharmacy
- Fine Blooms
- Hola Bebe
- House of Prose – Secondhand books.
- Orchestra Megastore
- QKO Asian Market
- Scorpion Smoking Requisites
- SGT Boutique
- The Art of Optics
- Urbanist – Furniture and home decor.
Restaurants and Cafes
- Big Smoke Burger – Canadian burger chain.
- Bosnian House
- Jag Restaurant – Azerbaijani restaurant.
- Just Salad – Fresh salads, wraps, soups, and smoothies. Huge selection of toppings and dressings.
- Karak Inc.
- Logma – Contemporary Emirati cuisine.
- Love Mhshy – Lebanese/Egyptian dishes.
- Starbucks – Coffee.
Cinemas near Boxpark include:
- Roxy Cinemas Boxpark (0.3 miles) - Luxury cinema at Boxpark.
- Roxy Cinemas City Walk (0.9 miles) - 10-screen cinema at City Walk.
Places to shop near Boxpark include:
- City Walk (0.9 miles) - Urban development with shops, restaurants, a cinema, attractions, and residential apartments.
- Town Centre Jumeirah (0.9 miles) - Small shopping mall in the Jumeirah area of the city.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Boxpark include:
- Chival (0.8 miles) - Restaurant at La Ville Hotel and Suites, City Walk. Great breakfasts. Outdoor seating area.
- Babaji (0.8 miles) - Contemporary Turkish restaurant at City Walk.
- L'Occitane Cafe (0.8 miles) - French cafe at City Walk.
Hotels near Boxpark include:
- Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach (0.7 miles)
- La Ville Hotel & Suites CITY WALK Dubai, Autograph Collection (0.8 miles)
- Holiday Inn Express Dubai Safa Park (0.9 miles)
Map showing location of Boxpark.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Al Wasl Road
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Rus S/Shutterstock