City Walk is a mixed-use development to the northwest of Downtown Dubai.
It boasts a good selection of shops, many places to eat and drink, a cinema, attractions, and residential apartments.
It’s a pleasant area with a European feel boasting tree-lined avenues, covered shopping areas, water features, and children’s play areas.
City Walk offers a good selection of shops, many of which are unique to the development. Le BHV Marais, a French department store, opened in March 2017.
Shops at City Walk are listed below.
- 7 For All Mankind – American denim brand.
- Agent Provocateur – British lingerie label.
- Alessa – Jewellery.
- Alexandre J.
- Al Jaber Optical – Eyewear and optical services.
- Allday Advantage – Convenience store.
- American Vintage – Fashion.
- Armani Exchange – Youth-oriented Armani label.
- Atos Lombardini – Italian womenswear and accessories.
- Bambah – Boutique offering vintage womenswear.
- Bea e Martina – Italian linens (bedroom, bathroom etc.), body care products, sleepwear etc.
- Bits & Pieces – High-end home decor and kitchenware.
- Bobbi Brown – Cosmetics.
- Boots – Pharmacy, health and beauty products.
- Bramble – Fragrances.
- Bvlgari Il Cioccolato
- Calvin Klein – Fashion.
- Carducci – Italian fashion.
- Cath Kidston – Bags, fashion, and accessories.
- Cavalli Class – Fashion.
- Cavallo – Italian-made men’s sandals.
- Champion Cleaners – Dry cleaning and laundry.
- Coach – Bags, leather goods, shoes, travel accessories, wallets, scarves, and other accessories.
- Commercial Bank of Dubai – Bank branch.
- Concepts – Fashion.
- Contessa – Bridal and evening dresses.
- Crea Concept
- Diane von Furstenberg – American designer offering women’s clothes and accessories.
- Dinh Van Paris – French jewellery.
- Emperor – Menswear.
- Etisalat – Telecommunications.
- Faconnable – French fashion.
- Forever Rose – Long-lasting Ecuadorian roses.
- Galerie Hindam
- Geek Nation – Action figures, comics, books, collectibles, games consoles and games.
- Ghawali - Fragrances.
- Gianfranco Lotti – Luxury Italian handbags.
- GP Store – Motorsports and F1 clothing, accessories, and merchandise (Ferrari, Lamborghini, BMW etc.).
- Géant Express
- Hind Al Oud – Arabic perfumes.
- Holland & Barrett – Health foods, vitamins, supplements etc.
- Human & Being
- Karl Lagerfeld – Womenswear.
- Karl Lagerfeld Men
- Kiwi Saint-Tropez
- Le BHV Marais – French department store.
- Les Néréides – Handmade jewellery.
- Level Kids – Clothes and shoes for children and babies.
- Lilis Boutique - Womenswear.
- Lotus Arts de Vivre – Asian jewellery.
- Louzan – Abayas.
- Lumas – Art gallery.
- Lush – Soaps, bath and body products, cosmetics etc.
- Magrabi Optics
- Maje – Ladieswear.
- Marina Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Michael Kors – Fashion.
- MMI – Alcohol store (alcohol licence required for purchases).
- M Micallef Parfums – Fragrances.
- Mothercare – Maternity clothes, nursery furniture and bedding, pushchairs, car seats, baby feeding products, toys etc.
- Olivier & Co.
- PARFUMS CHRISTIAN DIOR
- Polo Ralph Lauren – Fashion.
- Prestige – Arabic sandals for men.
- Primavera – Dry cleaning and laundry.
- Polette – Womenswear, menswear, fashion accessories, home decor etc.
- Rag & Bone
- Rania’s Corner
- Rebecca Minkoff – Womenswear, handbags, footwear, and accessories.
- Retro Super Future
- Rivoli – Watches.
- Roger & Gallet
- Royal Owl Boutique
- Samovar – Carpets and furniture.
- Sandro – Fashion.
- Seif Pharmacy
- Sephora – Cosmetics, skin care, perfume, hair products etc.
- Shiseido SPA
- Sleep Matters
- Spinneys – Supermarket.
- Suit Supply
- Sun Eye – Sunglasses and frames.
- Swarovski – Crystal jewellery, watches, accessories, figurines, ornaments etc.
- The Den – Furniture, homeware, and decorative items.
- The LAB Beauty Store
- The Mattress Store – Mattresses and bedding.
- The Rolls-Royce Boutique – Luxury car showroom.
- Tommy Hilfiger – Fashion.
- Top Perfumer
- Tory Burch – Women’s clothing, shoes and accessories by American designer Tory Burch.
- Toushih – Abayas.
- Urban Decay – Cosmetics.
- Valiant Clinic
- VAO Concept store
- Villeroy & Boch – Tableware, cutlery, ceramics, kitchenware etc.
- Voguish Boutique
- Weekend Max Mara – Womenswear.
- Whistles – British fashion for women and men.
- WHSmith – Books, magazines, confectionery etc.
- W Motors – High performance, luxury sports cars.
Places to eat and drink at City Walk are listed below.
- % Arabica – Coffeehouse.
- Al Mashowa
- Amorino – Ice cream.
- Aubaine – French bistro.
- B'dou Café
- Babaji – Turkish.
- Baku Café
- Bareburger – Organic burgers.
- Big Fernand – French burger restaurant.
- Burger Joint NY
- Butcha Steakhouse & Grill
- Cafe Bazza – Kuwaiti.
- Chival – Restaurant at La Ville Hotel & Suites specialising in healthy food.
- Clinton Street Baking Company & Restaurant
- Dose Café
- Double B
- EarthFruits Yogurt – Frozen yoghurts and toppings.
- Eggspectation – Cafe offering an egg-focused menu.
- Enab Beirut – Lebanese restaurant.
- Eshak – Contemporary Middle-Eastern cuisine.
- Farzi Café
- Five Guys
- Galeries Lafayette Le Gourmet
- Galvin Dubai
- Godiva – Chocolates, fondues, cakes, baked goods, ice cream, coffee, and tea.
- Gran Caffe Londra – Italian.
- Graze – Grill at La Ville Hotel & Suites.
- Gurkan Sef
- Harper’s Bazaar Café
- Holland House Mini Pancakes
- Il Caffè di Roma
- Izu Bakery
- IZU Brasserie
- Jolie Cafe
- La Postreria – Spanish/Mediterranean.
- Lima Dubai
- LookUp – Rooftop bar at La Ville Hotel & Suites.
- Mikel – Coffeehouse.
- Mitts & Trays – Cafe and bakery.
- Mousse au Chocolat
- Nar – Arabic/Mediterranean restaurant.
- P.F. Chang’s
- Pappa Roti
- Pomme De Pain
- Project Pie – Custom pizzas.
- Roux – Casual cafe.
- Rue 71 – Patisserie and tearoom.
- Salad Boutique
- Saladicious Grillz – Menu includes salads, soups, sandwiches, vegetarian mains, meat and seafood mains, and desserts.
- SIKKA Café
- Simit Sarayi – Turkish bakery.
- Starbucks – Coffeehouse.
- State 88 – American diner.
- Subway - Subs.
- Sugar Factory – American restaurant and candy store.
- Sweet Salvation Ice Cream
- Tartufi & Friends – Italian truffle lounge.
- Taste of Persia – Iranian restaurant.
- The Butcher Shop & Grill
- The Carving Board
- The Victorian Café
- Toro + Ko
- Walnut Grove
Entertainment, Leisure, and Other Businesses.
Hub Zero, an immersive indoor video gaming park, opened in June 2016. Covering over 15,000 square metres it offers around 20 rides and attractions.
Roxy Cinemas also operate a 10-screen cinema here. The Green Planet, a bio-dome home to more than 3,000 plants and animals, opened at the end of 2016.
- 1847 - Men’s salon.
- Bedashing Beauty Lounge
- Casanova Gents Salon
- Cycle Bar
- Honeybee Nursery
- Hub Zero – Indoor theme park.
- Mattel Play! Town – Features play experiences based around Barney, Thomas & Friends, Bob the Builder, Fireman Sam, and Angelina Ballerina.
- Nails Avenue by Essie
- Physique 57 – Fitness centre.
- Roxy Cinemas – 10-screen multiplex cinema.
- THE ART OF SHAVING
- The Green Planet – Bio-dome housing over 3,000 plants and animals.
- X Hair Lounge – Men’s salon.
Listings were last updated on .
City Walk is situated in Al Wasl. Downtown Dubai, home to the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall, lies just to the southeast. The closest Metro station is Burj Khalifa Dubai Mall, approximately 400 yards away.
Map showing location of City Walk.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: M7kk/Shutterstock