Burj Park is a park at Downtown Dubai, Emaar’s huge mixed-use development. It is set on an island, surrounded on three sides by the Burj Khalifa Lake.
It isn’t a large park. It covers an area of around three hectares; roughly the size of three football pitches.
There are a few pieces of public art here. The most notable is Win Victory Love. This is a large statue of hand depicting Sheikh Mohammed’s famous three-finger salute.
Entrance to the park is free. However, the park is occasionally used for concerts, shows, and events. Entrance could be restricted during these times.
Burj Park is located at Downtown Dubai, adjacent to the Dubai Opera. The easiest way to access it is to leave the Dubai Mall at the exit for the Dubai Fountain and follow the path past the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Opera.
The closest Metro Station to Burj Park is Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall. The park is around ½ mile from the station.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Burj Park include:
- Dubai Opera (0.1 miles) - Performing arts venue at Downtown Dubai.
- Dubai Fountain (0.1 miles) - Musical fountain at Downtown Dubai
- At The Top – Burj Khalifa Observation Deck (0.2 miles) - The tallest building in the world
- The Waterfall – Dubai Mall (0.4 miles) - Impressive work of art at the Dubai Mall.
- The Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo (0.4 miles) - Aquarium at the Dubai Mall.
- KidZania (0.4 miles) - Edutainment centre at the Dubai Mall.
- Dubai Ice Rink (0.5 miles) - Ice skating rink at the Dubai Mall
Cinemas near Burj Park include:
- Reel Cinemas Dubai Mall (0.5 miles) - 26-screen cinema at the Dubai Mall.
Places to shop near Burj Park include:
- Souk Al Bahar (0.2 miles) - Souk near the Dubai Mall.
- The Dubai Mall (0.5 miles) - Home to over 1,000 retail stores
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Burj Park include:
- Thiptara (0.1 miles) - Thai restaurant at the Palace Downtown. Indoor and outdoor dining areas. Terrace overlooks the Burj Lake and offers good views of the Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa.
- At.mosphere (0.2 miles) - Restaurant and lounge on Level 122 of the Burj Khalifa. Booking essential for this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Claw (0.2 miles) - Lively American bar and grill at Souk Al Bahar. Menu includes bucket of crabs and shellfish, burgers, seafood, steaks, and BBQ dishes. Licensed bar. Ladies’ nights, live sports, and Friday brunch.
- Tribes Carnivore (0.3 miles) - African-inspired restaurant at the Dubai Mall. Terrace offers good views of the Dubai Fountain. Unlicensed.
- Texas Roadhouse (0.3 miles) - American restaurant at the Dubai Mall. Offers steaks, ribs, chicken, and burgers. Large portions. Reasonably priced. Indoor and outdoor dining areas. Outdoor terrace offers view of the Dubai Fountain.
- Entrecote Café de Paris (0.4 miles) - French restaurant at the Dubai Mall. Offers excellent view of the Dubai Mall Waterfall.
- Miss Tess (0.4 miles) - Asian street food restaurant at the Taj Dubai in Business Bay. Offers a terrace with great view of the Burj Khalifa. Licensed. Great signature cocktails. Live entertainment. DJs.
- Bombay Brasserie (0.4 miles) - High-end Indian restaurant at the Taj Dubai in Business Bay. Features an open kitchen and luxurious interior. Offers good views of Burj Khalifa.
- The Grilll Shack (0.4 miles) - Open kitchen. Good view of the Dubai Ice Rink.
Hotels near Burj Park include:
- Armani Hotel Dubai (0.2 miles)
- Manzil Downtown (0.4 miles)
- Address Downtown (0.4 miles)
- Taj Dubai (0.4 miles)
- Address Dubai Mall (0.4 miles)
- Sofitel Dubai Downtown (0.5 miles)
- Address Boulevard (0.5 miles)
- Address Sky View (0.5 miles)
- ME Dubai by Meliá (0.6 miles)
- Renaissance Downtown Hotel, Dubai (0.6 miles)
- DAMAC Maison Distinction (0.6 miles)
Nearby Metro Stations
Metro Stations near Burj Park include:
- Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall Metro Station (0.6 miles) - Metro station on the Red Line.
Map showing location of Burj Park.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Juliya_Ka/Shutterstock