The Beach is a unique beachfront mall in the Jumeirah Beach Residence area of Dubai.
It’s a sleek and open-air mall with pedestrian walkways and low-rise buildings; quite unlike any of the other shopping centres in Dubai.
The mall is heavily geared towards dining and leisure and boasts over 40 restaurants, a cinema, and a water park.
List of Stores
Shops at The Beach include:
- Adidas – Sportswear.
- Adventure HQ – Outdoor gear and clothing.
- All Day – Convenience store.
- Dive N' Surf
- Godiva – Chocolatier.
- Hamac – Beachwear.
- I Love Dubai – Dubai gifts and souvenirs.
- KidS & KidS
- Lacoste – Casualwear.
- Life Pharmacy
- Modart – Womenswear.
- Mothercare – Children’s fashion, baby essentials, nursery furniture, pushchairs, and more.
- Muji - Japanese variety store.
- Patrizia Pepe – Italian fashion label.
- River Island – Fashion for men, women, and children.
- Roberto Cavalli Gym
- Roberto Cavalli Junior – Italian fashion for children.
- Sephora – Cosmetics, skincare products, and perfumes.
- Sugarfied & Co.
- Sun Eye – Sunglasses and frames.
- Victoria’s Secret – Women’s underwear, lingerie, swimwear etc.
Places to Eat & Drink
The Beach offers an excellent range of restaurants and places to eat and drink. Most offer both indoor and outdoor seating areas. Options include:
- Aprons and Hammers – Seafood restaurant offering buckets of crab, mussels, lobster, and jumbo shrimp.
- Awani – Levantine cuisine.
- Bianca – Italian.
- Bombay Bungalow – Indian restaurant.
- Butcha – Steakhouse.
- Catch 22 – Seafood restaurant.
- Chicks ‘N’ Friends – Fried chicken, hot dogs etc.
- Dri Dri – Italian ice cream (gelato).
- Eat Greek Kouzina – Greek and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Eggspectation – Offers brunch dishes such as eggs Benedict, pancakes, and crepes, plus burgers, steaks, and sandwiches.
- Food Carts
- Fratelli La Bufala
- Ghazal Al Sham
- Godiva – Chocolatier.
- Karamna Alkhaleej Restaurant & Gahwa
- Oompa Loompa
- Operation: Falafel – Arabic street food.
- Pappa Roti – Coated buns.
- P.F. Chang's – Chinese restaurant.
- Pots, Pans & Boards – Restaurant of UK Michelin-star holding chef Tom Aitkens.
- Real Madrid Restaurant and Cafe
- Retro Feasts – Offers dishes inspired by British childhood classics (prawn cocktails, steak sandwiches, knickerbocker glories etc.).
- Rogue Coffee
- Shake Shack
- Simit Sarayi
- Smoky Beach
- Sushi Art – Japanese.
- Tadi Doner
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Tike – Turkish restaurant.
- Urban Seafood – Contemporary seafood restaurant.
- Yalseh – Emirati lounge.
Leisure and entertainment options at The Beach are also excellent. They include:
- Roxy Cinemas – 10-screen cinema.
- Sea Breeze - Beach club offering activities and facilities such as tennis, cabanas and loungers, kayaks, paddle boards, jet skis etc.
- Splash Pad – Splash park for toddlers and young children.
- The Beach Gym – Outdoor gym.
- The Flying Cup – Elevated platform offering panoramic views.
- The Warehouse Gym – Indoor and outdoor gym.
Listings were last updated on .
The mall hosts a busy programme of events, activities, and entertainment. The best way to check out what’s on is to visit the official Facebook page (see information box below).
The Beach is open every day of the week. Stores open 10 am to 10 pm (Sunday to Wednesday), and 10 am to midnight (Thursday to Saturday). Restaurants are open throughout the week until midnight.
The Beach is situated on the beachfront at Jumeirah Beach Residence, between the Amwaj Rotana/Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort and the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah.
To reach it by Dubai Metro take a Red Line train to Jumeirah Lakes Towers Metro Station. Walk through Dubai Marina to reach it or take the Dubai Tram from Jumeirah Lakes Towers Tram Station to Jumeirah Beach Residence 2 Tram Station.
Cinemas near The Beach include:
- Roxy Cinemas The Beach (0.2 miles) - 10-screen cinema at The Beach.
- Reel Cinemas Dubai Marina Mall (0.6 miles) - Small cinema at the Dubai Marina Mall.
Places to shop near The Beach include:
- The Walk (0.2 miles) - Shopping and dining promenade at Jumeirah Beach Residence/Dubai Marina.
- Dubai Marina Mall (0.6 miles) - Shopping mall at Dubai Marina.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near The Beach include:
- Eggspectation (0.2 miles) - Menu offers a wide range of breakfast items and egg-based dishes, but also includes salads, burgers, sandwiches etc. Indoor and outdoor seating.
- JB's Gastropub (0.2 miles) - Pub at Jumeirah Beach Residence offering British and American favourites. Live sports, DJs, and generous portions.
- Wavebreaker (0.3 miles) - Casual beach restaurant and bar at the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah, The Walk, Jumeirah Beach Residence. Offers burgers, smoked and grilled food, sandwiches, salads etc. Happy hour. Large screen TV shows big sporting events.
- Fogueria (0.3 miles) - Brazilian churrascaria on the rooftop of the Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach. Offers an all-you-can-eat Brazilian BBQ and live music. Offers great views of Dubai Marina.
- Azure Beach (0.4 miles) - Beach club at Rixos Premium Dubai. Exquisite infinity pool surrounded by sun loungers, private beach, shisha terrace, pool parties, and more.
- Black Tap Craft Burgers and Shakes (0.4 miles) - Gourmet burgers, shakes, and craft beers.
- The Talk (0.5 miles) - All-day dining restaurant at the Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach. Offers themed nights and a Friday brunch. Features open kitchen, live cooking platforms, indoor seating and outdoor terrace.
- Soul (0.5 miles) - Restaurant and lounge bar the Movenpick Hotel Jumeriah Beach. Offers a menu inspired by the neighbourhoods of New York (Little Italy, Harlem, Meatpacking District etc.).
- Marina Social (0.5 miles) - Restaurant at the InterContinental Dubai Marina. Offers a British menu with Mediterranean influences. Led by Jason Atherton, a Michelin-starred chef that has worked with Gordon Ramsay. Friday brunch.
- Shades (0.6 miles) - Terrace lounge and restaurant on the fourth floor of the Address Dubai Marina. Overlooks the hotel’s infinity pool and offers good views of the Dubai Marina. Live entertainment and DJs.
- Blue Jade (0.6 miles) - Pan-Asian restaurant at the Ritz-Carlton Dubai. Menu offers dishes from Vietnam, China, Thailand, and Japan.
- Mazina (0.6 miles) - All-day dining restaurant at the Address Dubai Marina. Serves a variety of cuisines from around the world. Show kitchens. Friday brunch.
- Amaseena (0.6 miles) - Outdoor restaurant in the grounds of the Ritz-Carlton Dubai at Jumeirah Beach Residence. Dine under the stars in Bedouin-inspired tents. Menu is Arabic buffet.
- Rhodes Twenty10 (0.7 miles) - Steakhouse at Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa. Led by British celebrity chef Gary Rhodes.
- Zengo (0.8 miles) - Pan-Asian restaurant and lounge bar at Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa. Stylish interior. Indoor and outdoor seating. DJs, ladies nights, and lively bar.
- Indya by Vineet (0.8 miles) - Indian restaurant at Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort and Spa. Menu by Michelin-starred chef Vineet Bhatia. Licensed. Vibrant decor.
- Bahar (0.8 miles) - Contemporary Iranian restaurant at La Verda Suites and Villas. Unlicensed. Outdoor terrace with great view of Dubai Marina.
- Massimo's (0.8 miles) - Italian restaurant on the promenade of the Dubai Marina. Inside and outdoor dining areas. Italian chef. Not licensed to serve alcohol.
- Urban Bar and Kitchen - UBK (0.9 miles) - Bar at Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers. Pub food, live music, ladies’ nights, happy hours, pool tables, and Friday brunch.
- Healey's Bar & Terrace (0.9 miles) - Upscale bar at the Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers. Happy hour and ladies’ nights. Outdoor terrace offers good view of Jumeirah Lakes Towers.
Hotels near The Beach include:
- Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach (0.1 miles)
- Amwaj Rotana, Jumeirah Beach - Dubai (0.2 miles)
- JA Ocean View Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah (0.3 miles)
- Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach (0.5 miles)
- InterContinental Dubai Marina (0.5 miles)
- Jannah Marina Bay Suites (0.5 miles)
- Stella Di Mare Dubai Marina Hotel (0.6 miles)
- Address Dubai Marina (0.6 miles)
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai (0.6 miles)
- Caesars Resort Bluewaters (0.7 miles)
- Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai (0.7 miles)
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai (0.8 miles)
- Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers Dubai (0.8 miles)
- Habtoor Grand Resort, Autograph Collection (0.9 miles)
- Armada BlueBay (0.9 miles)
- Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers (0.9 miles)
Map showing location of The Beach.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Jumeirah Beach Residence
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: velirina/Shutterstock