The Beach is a unique beachfront mall in the Jumeirah Beach Residence area of Dubai.
It’s a sleek and open-air mall with pedestrian walkways and low-rise buildings; quite unlike any of the other shopping centres in Dubai.
The mall is heavily geared towards dining and leisure and boasts over 40 restaurants, a cinema, and a water park.
List of Stores
Shops at The Beach include:
- Adidas – Sportswear.
- Adventure HQ – Outdoor gear and clothing.
- Dive N Surf
- Elisabetta Franchi – Italian ladieswear.
- Essentiel Antwerp – Belgian womenswear.
- Flavio Castellani – Italian ladieswear.
- Fuzziwig’s – Candy store.
- Godiva – Chocolatier.
- Hamac – Beachwear.
- I Love Dubai – Dubai gifts and souvenirs.
- Lacoste – Casualwear.
- MAC – Professional cosmetics.
- Mothercare – Children’s fashion, baby essentials, nursery furniture, pushchairs, and more.
- Muji - Japanese variety store.
- Patrizia Pepe – Italian fashion label.
- Real Madrid Cafe
- River Island – Fashion for men, women, and children.
- Roberto Cavalli Gym
- Roberto Cavalli Junior – Italian fashion for children.
- Sephora – Cosmetics, skincare products, and perfumes.
- SUN EYE – Designer sunglasses (Ray-Ban, Oakley, Tiffany etc.).
- The Market at The Beach
- Victoria’s Secret – Women’s underwear, lingerie, sleepwear, swimwear etc.
Places to Eat & Drink
The Beach offers an excellent range of restaurants and places to eat and drink. Most offer both indoor and outdoor seating areas. Options include:
- Almaz by Momo – Contemporary North African cuisine.
- Aprons and Hammers – Seafood restaurant offering buckets of crab, mussels, lobster, and jumbo shrimp.
- Awani – Levantine cuisine.
- Bianca – Italian.
- Big Chefs – Offers dishes from all over the world.
- Bombay Bungalow – Indian restaurant.
- Bouchon Bakery
- Butcha – Steakhouse.
- Catch 22 – Seafood restaurant.
- Chicks ‘N’ Friends – Fried chicken, hot dogs etc.
- Dri Dri – Italian ice cream (gelato).
- Eat Greek – Greek and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Eggspectation – Offers brunch dishes such as eggs Benedict, pancakes, and crepes, plus burgers, steaks, and sandwiches.
- Fratelli La Bufala – Italian restaurant.
- Joe’s Café – Italian.
- La Playa – Al fresco sports bar with large outdoor screen.
- Ladurée – French.
- Leopold’s of London
- Menchie’s – Frozen yoghurt.
- Morelli’s Gelato – Italian ice cream.
- Operation: Falafel – Arabic street food.
- P.F. Chang’s – Chinese restaurant.
- Pappa Roti – Coated buns.
- Poco Loco – Latin American.
- Pots, Pans & Boards
- Retro Feasts – Offers dishes inspired by British childhood classics (prawn cocktails, steak sandwiches, knickerbocker glories etc.).
- Seven Sands – Emirati restaurant.
- Shake Shack
- Sushi Art – Japanese.
- The Brass – Coffee house.
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Tike – Turkish restaurant.
- Urban Seafood – Contemporary seafood restaurant.
- Yalseh – Emirati lounge.
Leisure and entertainment options at The Beach are also excellent. They include:
- Flying Cup – Elevated platform offering panoramic views.
- Roxy Cinemas – 10-screen cinema.
- Sea Breeze - Beach club offering activities and facilities such as tennis, cabanas and loungers, kayaks, paddle boards, jet skis etc.
- Splash Pad – Splash park for toddlers and young children.
- The Beach Gym – Outdoor gym.
- The Warehouse Gym – Indoor and outdoor gym.
Listings were last updated on .
The mall hosts a busy programme of events, activities, and entertainment. The best way to check out what’s on is to visit the official Facebook page (see information box below).
The Beach is open every day of the week. Stores open 10 am to 10 pm (Sunday to Wednesday), and 10 am to midnight (Thursday to Saturday). Restaurants are open throughout the week until midnight.
The Beach is situated on the beachfront at Jumeirah Beach Residence, between the Amwaj Rotana/Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort and the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah.
To reach it by Dubai Metro take a Red Line train to Jumeirah Lakes Towers Metro Station. Walk through Dubai Marina to reach it or take the Dubai Tram from Jumeirah Lakes Towers Tram Station to Jumeirah Beach Residence 2 Tram Station.
Map showing location of The Beach.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Jumeirah Beach Residence
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: velirina/Shutterstock