The Beach is a unique beachfront mall in the Jumeirah Beach Residence area of Dubai.
It’s a sleek and open-air mall with pedestrian walkways and low-rise buildings; quite unlike any of the other shopping centres in Dubai.
The mall is heavily geared towards dining and leisure and boasts over 40 restaurants, a cinema, and a water park.
List of Stores
Shops at The Beach include:
- Adidas – Sportswear.
- Adventure HQ – Outdoor gear and clothing.
- All Day – Convenience store.
- Bath & Body Works – Bath and shower gels, skin care products, soaps, fragrances, home fragrances, candles etc.
- CAHA CAPO
- I Love Dubai – Dubai gifts and souvenirs.
- Lacoste – Casualwear.
- Life Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Mothercare – Children’s fashion, baby essentials, nursery furniture, pushchairs, and more.
- Muji - Japanese variety store.
- Opatra London
- Patrizia Pepe – Italian fashion label.
- Pink Salt
- Rebel Swell
- River Island – Fashion for men, women, and children.
- Sephora – Cosmetics, skincare products, and perfumes.
- Sun Eye – Sunglasses and frames.
- Super Care Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Victoria’s Secret – Women’s underwear, lingerie, swimwear etc.
Places to Eat & Drink
The Beach offers an excellent range of restaurants and places to eat and drink. Most offer both indoor and outdoor seating areas. Options include:
- Akiba Dori
- Aprons and Hammers – Seafood restaurant offering buckets of crab, mussels, lobster, and jumbo shrimp.
- Awani – Levantine cuisine.
- Bake My Day
- Bla Bla Dubai
- Bombay Bungalow – Indian restaurant.
- Catch 22 – Seafood restaurant.
- Common Grounds
- Eataly at The Beach
- Eat Greek Kouzina – Greek and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Eggspectation – Offers brunch dishes such as eggs Benedict, pancakes, and crepes, plus burgers, steaks, and sandwiches.
- Food Carts
- Fratelli La Bufala
- Hurricane's Grill & Bar
- La Mezcaleria
- L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele
- Operation: Falafel – Arabic street food.
- Pappa Roti – Coated buns.
- P.F. Chang's – Chinese restaurant.
- Retro Feasts – Offers dishes inspired by British childhood classics (prawn cocktails, steak sandwiches, knickerbocker glories etc.).
- Rogue Coffee
- Shake Shack
- Smoky Beach
- Starbucks Reserve
- Sushi Art – Japanese.
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Urban Seafood – Contemporary seafood restaurant.
- Yalseh – Emirati lounge.
Leisure and entertainment options at The Beach are also excellent. They include:
- Flying Cup
- Roxy Cinemas – 10-screen cinema.
- Sea Breeze - Beach club offering activities and facilities such as tennis, cabanas and loungers, kayaks, paddle boards, jet skis etc.
- Splash Pad – Splash park for toddlers and young children.
- Water Adventure Dubai
Listings were last updated on .
The mall hosts a busy programme of events, activities, and entertainment. The best way to check out what’s on is to visit the official Facebook page (see information box below).
The Beach is open every day of the week. Stores open 10 am to 10 pm (Sunday to Wednesday), and 10 am to midnight (Thursday to Saturday). Restaurants are open throughout the week until midnight.
The Beach is situated on the beachfront at Jumeirah Beach Residence, between the Amwaj Rotana/Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort and the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah.
To reach it by Dubai Metro take a Red Line train to Jumeirah Lakes Towers Metro Station. Walk through Dubai Marina to reach it or take the Dubai Tram from Jumeirah Lakes Towers Tram Station to Jumeirah Beach Residence 2 Tram Station.