Laguna Waterpark is one of the main attractions at La Mer; the beachfront development in the Jumeirah area of Dubai.
Rides and Attractions
Rides and attractions at Laguna Waterpark include:
- Constrictor – Tube slide with dark sections.
- Free Fall – Thrill ride with steep drop.
- Mad Racer – Double-lane racing ride on mats.
- Manta – Thrilling raft ride for up to 4 people. Riders experience zero gravity on a huge winged structure before a drop to the pool below.
- The Loop – The ride begins with a single rider entering a vertical launch capsule. Anticipation mounts before the rider is released through a trapdoor into a freefall drop. The rider is then transported around a series of 360 degree horizontal loops.
- Aqua Play – Adventure play area for children with slides, jets, and a giant tipping bucket. Shallow water.
- Splash Pad – Splash pool for young children.
- WaveOz 180 – One of the largest FlowRider surfboard experiences in the world.
- Lazy River – Relaxing river ride around the park. Riders get soaked along the way.
- Infinity Pool – Swimming pool with swim-up juice bar.
Facilities at the park include a cafe, lockers, towel rentals, baby changing facilities, WiFi, and a shop. Lifeguards are on duty throughout the park.
Visitors seeking a base can hire a cabana. They offer sun loungers, a safe box, towels, and light refreshments.
Buses stopping near Laguna Waterpark include:
- 8 – Gold Souq Bus Station to Ibn Battuta Bus Station – Stops on the route include Al Ghubaiba Bus Station, Mercato, Wild Wadi, Burj Al Arab, and Jumeirah Beach Residence.
- 9 – Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Business Bay Metro Station.
- 88 – Deira City Centre Bus Station to Dubai Internet City Metro Station – Stops on the route include ADCB Metro Station, Al Jafiliya Metro Station, Wild Wadi, Burj Al Arab, and Madinat Jumeirah.
- X28 – Dubai Internet City Metro Station to Lulu Village.
La Mer and Laguna Waterpark are owned and managed by Meraas. Other destinations and attractions in the portfolio of this innovative company include Al Seef, Boxpark, City Walk, The Green Planet, Coca Cola Arena, Kite Beach, The Beach, and The Outlet Village.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Laguna Waterpark include:
- La Mer (0.1 miles) - Fantastic beachfront development in Jumeirah.
- Jumeirah Mosque (0.6 miles) - One of the largest and most attractive mosques in Dubai
Cinemas near Laguna Waterpark include:
- Roxy Cinemas La Mer (0.0 miles) - Boutique cinema at La Mer
- VOX Cinemas Mercato Mall (1.0 miles) - 7-screen cinema at the Mercato Mall.
Places to shop near Laguna Waterpark include:
- Mercato Shopping Mall (1.0 miles) - Unique Italian-style shopping mall in Jumeirah.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Laguna Waterpark include:
- Barefoot Lounge (0.5 miles) - Open-air lounge at the Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa. Relaxing place with a wonderful sea view. Great for couple.
Hotels near Laguna Waterpark include:
- Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa (0.5 miles)
- Al Khoory Executive Hotel, Al Wasl (0.9 miles)
- Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai (1 miles)
Map showing location of Laguna Waterpark.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
United Arab Emirates