Situated between the Burj Al Arab and the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Wild Wadi Water Park is Dubai’s Arabian-themed water park. Spread over 12 acres, the resort features 30 rides and attractions. Most are interconnected, allowing riders to move from one to the other without ever leaving the water.
- Master Blasters – The resort boats several Master Blaster rides. Riders sit in inflatable rings and are propelled uphill by high-power water jets
- Flowriders – Stationary wave machines suitable for body-boarding, knee-boarding or surfing
- Breaker’s Bay – The largest wave pool in the Middle East
- Juha’s Journey – A relaxing lazy river ride
- Juha’s Dhow – An interactive play structure featuring water cannons, body slides and other water-based games
- Wadi Wash – A choreographed sound and light show
- Jumeirah Sceirah – the tallest free-fall speed slide outside the US
In addition to all the rides, the Wild Wadi Water Park offers numerous restaurants and shops. The park operates a cashless wristband payment system.
Places to shop near Wild Wadi Water Park include:
- The Mall (0.2 miles) - Shopping mall opposite the Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah (0.4 miles) - Souk at the Madinat Jumeirah complex
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Wild Wadi Water Park include:
- Uptown Bar (0.2 miles)
- Black Tap Craft Burgers and Shakes (0.2 miles) - Gourmet burgers, shakes, and craft beers.
- Skyview Bar (0.3 miles)
- Scape (0.3 miles) - Casual poolside restaurant at the Burj Al Arab. Offers a California-inspired menu.
- Shimmers (0.4 miles) - Restaurant on the private beach at Jumeirah Mina A’Salam, Madinat Jumeirah. Offers a Greek/Mediterranean menu. Stunning views of the Persian Gulf and Burj Al Arab.
- Publique (0.4 miles) - French restaurant and bar at the Souk Madinat Jumeirah. Alpine-themed.
- Taverna Greek Kitchen (0.5 miles) - Greek restaurant at the Souk Madinat Jumeirah. Licensed. Rustic interior.
- The Hide (0.6 miles) - Lounge and fine dining steakhouse at Jumeirah Al Qasr, Madinat Jumeriah. Offers Angus and Wagyu steaks. Fantastic freshly baked bread.
- Pai Thai (0.7 miles) - Thai restaurant at Al Qasr, Madinat Jumeirah. Spectacular view over the waterway of the Madinat Jumeirah. Arrive by abra.
Hotels near Wild Wadi Water Park include:
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Burj Al Arab Jumeirah (0.2 miles)
- Jumeirah Mina A'Salam (0.3 miles)
- Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf (0.6 miles)
Map showing location of Wild Wadi Water Park.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Wild Wadi Water Park
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Marieke Kramer/Shutterstock