The station was previously called Al Karama Metro Station. In was renamed in 2014 when Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank bought the naming rights.
Places of interest nearby include Dubai Central Post Office, Karama Centre, Al Attar Shopping Mall, and Karama Market.
The station is in Zone 6 (view a map of the Dubai Metro).
Operating hours for Dubai Metro stations on the Red Line can be found here. Note that these are timings for the Red Line as a whole. Timings for the first and last trains from ADCB may be different.
To view precise train times for ADCB Metro Station, install the RTA S’hail app on your phone.
Al Karama Bus Station is around ½ mile away.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near ADCB Metro Station (Al Karama) include:
- Rasoi Ghar (0.5 miles) - Vegetarian restaurant offering Gujarati and Rajasthani thali. Located opposite BurJuman.
- Mumbai Express (0.5 miles) - Cafe serving vegetarian, Mumbai-style street food.
- Eric's (0.5 miles) - Specialises in Goan dishes.
- Calicut Paragon (0.5 miles) - Specialises in fish dishes from the Kerala area of India. Opposite Karama Park.
- Cantina 1810 (0.6 miles) - Mexican restaurant on the ground floor of the Grand Excelsior Hotel Bur Dubai. Indoor and outdoor dining areas. Live music. Licensed.
Hotels near ADCB Metro Station (Al Karama) include:
- Grand Excelsior Hotel - Bur Dubai (0.6 miles)
- Grayton Hotel (0.6 miles)
- Citymax Hotel Bur Dubai (0.6 miles)
Map showing location of ADCB Metro Station (Al Karama).
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
ADCB Metro Station (Al Karama)
Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Road, Karama
United Arab Emirates