LEGOLAND Dubai is a theme park at Dubai Parks and Resorts. It opened at the end of 2016.
The park is divided into 6 areas; Adventure, Factory, Imagination, Kingdoms, LEGO City, and MINILAND. Each has themed rides, attractions, stores, and places to eat and drink.
Rides and attractions are aimed at children aged 2 to 12. Adults and older children seeking thrill rides would find Motiongate more suitable.
MINILAND is one of the highlights of the park, appealing to both adults and children. It’s situated within 25 metre high air-conditioned dome. It features a huge collection of Dubai’s iconic buildings and attractions, all faithfully reproduced using LEGO bricks.
LEGO models at MINILAND include the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Fountain, Burj Al Arab, Jumeriah Beach Hotel, Dubai International Airport, Mall of the Emirates and Ski Dubai, Deira and the Dubai Creek, the Gold Souk, the Dubai Metro, and Sheikh Zayed Road. There are also models from elsewhere in the region (Taj Mahal, Petra, Hanging Gardens of Babylon, and the Pyramids).
Rides and attractions at LEGOLAND Dubai are listed below:
- Beetle Bounce (Adventure) – Junior drop ride (15 feet).
- Boating School (LEGO City) – Drive a boat around a winding waterway.
- Build & Test (Imagination) – Build your own LEGO car and race it against fellow visitors.
- Dragon’s Apprentice (Kingdoms) – Zamperla junior roller coaster.
- Driving School (LEGO City) – Electric car ride for children aged 6 to 12. Drive a car around a track and receive a LEGOLAND driving licence.
- DUPLO Express (Imagination) – Train ride around DUPLO Valley.
- DUPLO Valley (Imagination) – Play area for small children and toddlers.
- Factory Tour (Factory) – Colourful factory showing guests how LEGO is made. All stages of the production process can be seen. Also includes a display showing the history of Lego and Legoland theme parks. Kids receive a newly made LEGO brick as a souvenir.
- Junior Driving School (LEGO City) – Electric car ride for children aged 3 to 5.
- Kid Power Towers (Imagination) – Tower ride where riders pull themselves up a tower with a rope.
- LEGO City Airport (LEGO City) – Airplane ride where riders choose how high or low they want to go.
- LEGO Master Builder Academy (Imagination) – Indoor workshop.
- LEGO MINDSTORMS (Imagination)
- LEGO Studios 4D (Imagination) – Theatre showing 4D movies.
- LEGO Technic Twister (Imagination) – Spinning tea cup style ride.
- Lost Kingdom Adventure (Adventure) – Egyptian-themed trackless dark ride. Shoot targets with laser guns.
- Merlin’s Challenge (Kingdoms) – High speed spin ride.
- MINILAND – Indoor area with LEGO landmarks from Dubai and the Middle East.
- Pharaoh’s Revenge (Adventure) – Play area where kids can fire foam balls at targets (and each other).
- Police Headquarters (LEGO City) – Indoor themed play area.
- Rescue Academy (LEGO City) – Participants drive fire trucks in a race to extinguish a simulated fire.
- Sea Port (LEGO City) – Soft play area.
- Submarine Adventure (Adventure) – Ride a submarine through an actual aquarium.
- The Dragon (Kingdoms) – High speed Medieval-themed roller coaster.
- Wave Racers (Adventure) – Jet-ski themed ride.
Places to eat and drink can be found throughout the zones of the park. There are more restaurants at Riverland, the dining and entertainment area at the centre of Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- Aqua Treats (Adventure) – Snacks, slushies, popcorn etc.
- Caesar’s Pizza & Pasta Buffet (Adventure) – Restaurant offering all-you-can-eat buffet (pasta, pizza, salads, soft drinks etc.).
- City Snacks (LEGO City) – Ice cream, hot dogs, drinks etc.
- Granny’s Apple Fries (Kingdoms) – Fried apples with a vanilla dipping sauce.
- Ice Factory (Factory) – Ice cream.
- Knight’s Table (Kingdoms) – Fast food restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. Offers burgers, chicken burgers, fish burgers, chicken tenders, fries, salads, ice cream, hot and cold drinks etc.
- Market Restaurant (LEGO City) – Restaurant with cooking stations. Cuisines from around the globe. Indoor and outdoor seating.
- Sir Scoop-A-Lot (Kingdoms) – Ice cream and frozen yoghurt.
- The Cafe (Factory) – Sandwiches, salads, wraps, and baked goods.
- The Fried Chicken Co. (Imagination) – Fried chicken and fries.
Visitors are not permitted to bring their own food into the park (except for baby food and special diet meals).
There a plenty of shops where visitors can purchase LEGO gifts and souvenirs.
- King’s Market (Kingdoms) – Souvenirs including keychains, fancy dress (shields, crowns, outfits etc.), hats, soft toys, LEGO castles etc.
- LEGO City Shop (LEGO City) – LEGO City themed products.
- LEGO Friends Shop (Imagination) – LEGO Friends themed products and souvenirs.
- Minifigure Market (Factory) – Build and buy custom LEGO minifigures.
- Pick-A-Brick (Factory) – Massive selection of LEGO bricks.
- The Big Shop (Factory) – The biggest selection of LEGO toys in the UAE.
- The Corner Shop (Factory) – Convenience store selling hats, umbrellas, sunscreen etc. Also offers stroller and locker rentals.
- The Photo Shop (Factory) – Photo souvenirs.
- The Sub Shop (Adventure)
Ticket prices at Dubai Parks and Resorts today, , are:
- 2 park pass - 355.00 AED
- 1 Park Pass – Bollywood Parks Dubai - 295.00 AED
- 2 Park Pass - LEGOLAND Dubai and LEGOLAND Water Park - 395.00 AED
- 1 Park Pass – Motiongate Dubai - 295.00 AED
- 1 Park Pass - LEGOLAND Dubai - 295.00 AED
- 1 Park Pass - LEGOLAND Water Park - 295.00 AED
Tickets can be purchase online or at the gate.
Children aged under 3 enter the park free.
Covert AED to your home currency using these exchange rates.
LEGOLAND Dubai is open throughout the year.
The park is busiest during the winter months; peak tourist season in Dubai, public holidays, and weekends. QFast tickets allow visitors to skip the lines. They may be worth purchasing during these times.
Facilities and Services
Facilities and services include locker rentals, stroller hire, wheel chair hire, first aid, baby changing areas, prayer rooms, and ATMs.
LEGOLAND Dubai is located at Dubai Parks and Resorts in the Jebel Ali area of Dubai (close to the Dubai/Abu Dhabi border).