Dubai Investment Park Metro Station is a station on Red Line of the Dubai Metro.
The station is located at the Green Community, Dubai Investments Park (DIP). It opened in 2021 as part of the Route 2020 extension.
The station is on the Red Line. Trains go to Expo 2020 and Centrepoint. Passengers travelling to UAE Exchange need to change trains at Jabal Ali.
Dubai Investment Park Metro Station is a state-of-the-art facility that provides everything you need to make your journey stress-free.
The ticket office and information desk are staffed by friendly and helpful staff who can assist you with any queries you may have. The ticket machines are easy to use and accept both cash and card payments.
A convenience store sells a range of snacks and drinks, as well as basic necessities.
Electronic displays showing train departure times are located throughout the station. The toilets are clean and well-maintained. In addition, the station offers cycle parking and a taxi rank.
Facilities include a ticket office, ticket vending machines, an information desk, taxi rank and drop-off zone, bus stops, and disabled parking spaces. Electronic displays show live train times.
The station is located in Zone 1. A map of the travel zones in Dubai can be found here.
Adjacent stations on Route 2020 are Jumeirah Golf Estates and Expo 2020.
Several feeder buses depart from the station. They are:
- F46 – Ibn Battuta Bus Station to Dubai Investments Park. Stops include The Gardens Metro Station, The Green Community, Dubai Investment Park Metro Station, Dubai Lagoon, and Arabian Orchard.
- F47 – Departs Danube Metro Station. Stops include Jebel Ali Industrial Area, Dubai Investment Park Metro Station, The Green Community, and Dubai Lagoon.
- F48 – Danube Metro Station to Dubai Investment Park.
- F50 – Departs Dubai Investment Park Metro Station. Stops include The Green Community, Dubai Lagoon, and Arabian Orchard.
- F51 – Departs Dubai Investment Park Metro Station. Stops include The Green Community.