Please note that a small section of the Red Line will be closed from January 5 2018 to mid-2019. See here for more information.
Numerous buses depart from here. Feeder services include the F42/F43 to Discovery Gardens, F44 to Energy Metro Station (via Jebel Ali Gardens and Al Muntazah), and F46 to Dubai Investments Park.
Other bus services leaving from here include the E101 service to Abu Dhabi.
Cinemas near Ibn Battuta Metro Station include:
- Novo Cinemas Ibn Battuta Mall (0.4 miles) - 21-screen cinema at the Ibn Battuta Mall.
- Reel Cinemas Jebel Ali Recreation Club (0.9 miles) - Dine-in cinema in Jebel Ali Village.
Places to shop near Ibn Battuta Metro Station include:
- Ibn Battuta Mall (0.1 miles) - Themed mall near Jebel Ali
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Ibn Battuta Metro Station include:
- Shanghai Chic (0.4 miles) - Pan-Asian restaurant at the Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel. Offers an unlimited tasting menu.
- Mistral (0.4 miles) - Arabic buffet restaurant at the Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel. Features live cooking stations, evening brunches, live entertainment, and themed nights. Huge selection of dishes.
Hotels near Ibn Battuta Metro Station include:
- Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai (0.4 miles)
- ZiQoo Hotel Apartment (0.8 miles)
Map showing location of Ibn Battuta Metro Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Ibn Battuta Metro Station
Sheikh Zayed Road
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Steve Sanjayan/Shutterstock