The Nakheel Mall is a large, modern shopping mall on the trunk of Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah. It opened in November 2019.
The 5 floor mall is home to around 350 stores, a good selection of restaurants, plus a cinema and other leisure attractions.
Shops at Nakheel Mall include:
- American Eagle
- Borders – Books and stationery
- Dusoul – Jewellery
- E City – Electronics
- H&M – Fashion
- Steve Madden – Footwear
- The Toy Store
- Waitrose – British supermarket
Restaurants and places to eat include:
- Din Tai Fung – Taiwanese
- Noodle House – Asian street food
- Pinkberry – Frozen yoghurt
- Shake Shack
- Starbucks – Coffee house
The mall also boasts Depachika, a Japanese-style food hall.
Leisure and entertainment options include:
- Fabyland – Indoor playground
- Fitness First – Gym
- Trampo Extreme – Indoor trampoline centre
- VOX Cinemas Nakheel Mall – 15 screen cinema
The mall is open every day of the week. Opening hours Sunday to Wednesday are 10 am to 10 pm. Times for Thursday to Saturday are 10 am to midnight.
Nakheel Mall boasts an underground car park that can accommodate 4,000 vehicles.
Places to shop near Nakheel Mall include:
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Nakheel Mall include:
Hotels near Nakheel Mall include:
- DUKES Dubai (0.1 miles)
- Fairmont The Palm (0.3 miles)
- Royal Club (0.9 miles)
- Five Palm Jumeirah Dubai (0.9 miles)
Map showing location of Nakheel Mall.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
United Arab Emirates