Situated within the fashionable neighbourhood of Dubai Marina, this mall is relatively small by Dubai standards. The 4-level mall features a large circular atrium and a promenade that extends onto the waterfront.
In addition to a good range of shops the Dubai Marina Mall offers a cinema, a community supermarket, plus a number of restaurants and food and beverage outlets.
Shops at the Dubai Marina Mall are listed below. The list was last updated on .
- 1915 By Seddiqi – Watches.
- Accessorize – Fashion accessories including bags, purses, jewellery, belts, scarves, and gloves.
- Adidas – Sportswear.
- Adidas Originals – Sportswear.
- African + Eastern – Alcohol store.
- Al Jaber Gallery – Arts, crafts, carpets, souvenirs etc.
- Al Jaber Optical – Eyewear and optical services.
- American Vintage – Fashion.
- Ascots & Chapels – Men’s tailors.
- Baldi – Crystal vases, chandeliers, tableware etc.
- Balmain – French fashion house.
- Bath & Body Works - Soaps, shower gels, lotions, fragrances, gift sets etc.
- Birkenstock – German sandals and footwear.
- Boots – Pharmacy, health and beauty products.
- Borders Express – Books, stationery, greeting cards, games etc.
- Brands For Less – Discount store.
- Carter’s – Clothes for children, toddlers, and babies.
- Charles & Keith – Women’s footwear, bags, and accessories.
- Cole Haan – Bags and accessories.
- COS - Collection of Style – Fashion for women and men.
- Damas – Jewellery and watches.
- Desigual – Spanish brand offering casual clothing for men and women.
- Diesel – Fashion.
- Dune – Shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Dwell – Home furnishings.
- Early Learning Centre – Educational toys, games, and gifts.
- Ecco – Footwear.
- Emirates Driving Institute – Driving school.
- Fred Perry – British casualwear.
- Gant – Casual clothes for men and women.
- Giordano – Fashion.
- Good Health Nutrition – Nutrition, sports, and dietary supplements.
- Go Sport – Multi-brand sports store.
- Grand Stores Digital – Consumer electronics, IT, cameras etc.
- Guess – Fashion and accessories for men and women.
- H&M – Fashion for men, women, and children.
- Hugo Boss – Fashion.
- Jawhara – Jewellery store.
- Kate Spade – Womenswear from New York.
- Kenkoh – Japanese health footwear.
- Kiehl’s – Skin, hair, and body care products.
- KIKO MILANO
- Koton – Fashion.
- L’Occitane – Skincare products, fragrances, bath and body products, soap, hair products etc.
- Lakeland – Cookware and kitchenware.
- La Maison de Savon de Marseille
- La Senza – Lingerie, underwear, nightwear, and swimwear.
- Levi’s – Denim.
- Louis Feraud – French fashion designer.
- Lovisa – Jewellery and accessories.
- Lululemon Athletica - Yoga-focused athletic clothing.
- MAC – Cosmetics.
- Magrabi Optical – Eyewear.
- Mahallati – Jewellery.
- Maje – Ladieswear.
- Mango – Spanish fashion.
- Miniso – Japanese concept store offering a range of products including household items, kitchenware, gift, bags, fashion accessories etc.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies – Organic skincare, bath, and body products.
- Neon Star
- Nespresso – Coffee machines and accessories.
- Nike – Sportswear.
- NStyle – Nail and beauty salon.
- Pandora – Jewellery.
- Paperchase – Stationery, greeting cards, and art materials.
- Petit Bateau – Childrenswear.
- Petra Cosmetics – Natural skincare products (face and body scrubs, hand creams etc.).
- Pierre Cardin – Designer clothes and accessories.
- Redha Al Ansari Exchange – Foreign currency exchange and money transfers.
- Rituals – Cosmetics, body care products, home fragrances, candles etc.
- River Island – Fashion for men, women, and children.
- Rivoli – Watches.
- Rivoli Eyezone – Designer frames and sunglasses.
- Sacoor Brothers – Fashion for men and women.
- Sandro – Fashion.
- Scotch & Soda – Amsterdam-based fashion brand.
- Seafolly – Australian swimwear brand.
- Sell Your Motors
- Sephora – Cosmetics, skin care, perfume, hair products etc.
- Skechers – Footwear.
- Splash – Fashion.
- Steve Madden – Footwear for women and men.
- Sunglass Hut – Designer sunglasses.
- Super Care Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Superdry – Fashion.
- Ted Baker – Fashion.
- The Body Shop – Natural bath and body products, cosmetics etc.
- The Mattress Store – Mattresses and bedding.
- The North Face – Jackets and outerwear, winter sports clothing, footwear etc.
- Timberland – Footwear, clothing, and accessories.
- Tips and Toes
- TipTop Hair & Beauty Salon
- Tommy Bahama – Island-inspired fashion.
- Tommy Hilfiger – Fashion.
- Twin-Set – Italian ladieswear.
- Under Armour – Sportswear.
- Urban Male Lounge – Men’s salon.
- Via Delle Rose
- Virgin Megastore – CDs, DVDs, books, mobile phones, electronics, games etc.
- Vision Express – Opticians.
- Waitrose – Supermarket.
- Yamamay – Italian underwear and swimwear for women.
Fashion shops make up the bulk of the retail offerings here and include Diesel, H&M, Ted Baker, and La Senza. Ascots & Chapels offer a bespoke tailoring service for men.
There are also a good number of health and beauty stores such as Boots, MAC, Sephora, and The Body Shop.
Stores selling shoes and accessories include Accessorize, Aldo, Cole Haan, and Ecco.
The mall also has a good selection of opticians. Al Jaber Optical, Magrabi Optical and Vision Express are all here.
UK supermarket chain Waitrose has a large store on the Promenade Level.
The top floor of the mall is home to Reel Cinemas, a 6-screen ‘boutique’ cinema.
Restaurants and Food Court
Restaurants and places to eat and drink at the Dubai Marina Mall are listed below.
- Baskin Robbins (Level 2 Food Court) – Ice cream, desserts, and shakes.
- Bateel (Promenade Level) – Gourmet dates and confectionery.
- Caffè Nero (Ground Level) – Coffeehouse.
- Carluccio’s (Promenade Level) – Italian restaurant.
- Cinnabon (Level 2 Food Court) – Cinnamon rolls.
- Doner & Gyros (Level 2 Food Court) – Street food.
- Five Guys (Ground Level) – Burgers, hot dogs, fries, shakes etc.
- Guy's Burger Joint (Reel Cinemas) – Burger restaurant at Reel Cinemas. Founded by celebrity chef Guy Fieri of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
- Indian Access
- KFC (Level 2 Food Court) – Fried chicken.
- Le Pain Quotidien (Promenade Level) – Organic bakery and cafe. Menu includes breakfast, pastries, eggs, soups, salads, and healthy mains.
- Pizza Hut
- Shakespeare and Co. (Ground Level) – Offers breakfast, crepes, salads, sandwiches and wraps, burgers, and pasta.
- Starbucks (Ground Level) – Coffeehouse.
- Tashas (Promenade Level) – Casual cafe.
- The Coffee Club (Ground Level) – Casual cafe offering breakfast, sandwiches, burgers, pasta etc.
- Tortilla (Level 2 Food Court) – California-style burritos and tacos.
- Vivel Patisserie (Promenade Level) – Desserts, cakes, cookies etc.
- Wagamama (Promenade Level) – Japanese. Indoor and outdoor dining areas.
More restaurants can be found at Pier 7, a tower connected to the Dubai Marina Mall. Restaurants here are licensed to serve alcohol. They also have excellent views of the Dubai Marina.
Facilities and services at the mall include toilets, prayer rooms, baby changing areas, guest services desk, and pushchair hire.
The Dubai Marina Mall is open 7 days a week. Opening times are Saturday to Wednesday 10 am to 10 pm, and Thursday and Friday 10 am to midnight.
The mall is situated on the eastern side of Dubai Marina, within easy walking distance of Jumeirah Beach Residence and The Walk. The nearest Metro stations are DMCC and Dubai Marina, both on the Red Line and around a 10 minute walk to the mall.
The Address Dubai Marina is a 5-star hotel attached to the mall. It offers 200 rooms, a spa, swimming pool, and fitness centre, plus several licensed restaurants and lounges.