The Dubai Marina Mall Tram Station is one of 11 stations on the Dubai Tram network.
There’s no direct access to Jumeirah Lakes Towers from here. To reach this area you can cross Sheikh Zayed Road via the bridge adjacent to Dubai Marina Tram Station/Dubai Marina Metro Station or the one at Jumeirah Lakes Towers Tram Station/Jumeirah Lakes Towers Metro Station.
Cinemas near Dubai Marina Mall Tram Station include:
- Reel Cinemas Dubai Marina Mall (0.1 miles) - Small cinema at the Dubai Marina Mall.
Places to shop near Dubai Marina Mall Tram Station include:
- Dubai Marina Mall (0.1 miles) - Shopping mall at Dubai Marina.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Dubai Marina Mall Tram Station include:
- Mazina (0.1 miles) - All-day dining restaurant at the Address Dubai Marina. Serves a variety of cuisines from around the world. Show kitchens. Friday brunch.
- Kulcha King (0.2 miles) - Indian cafe specialising in kulcha. Indoor and outdoor dining. Views of park.
- Bahar (0.3 miles) - Contemporary Iranian restaurant at La Verda Suites and Villas. Unlicensed. Outdoor terrace with great view of Dubai Marina.
Hotels near Dubai Marina Mall Tram Station include:
- Address Dubai Marina (0.1 miles)
- Millennium Place Dubai Marina (0.2 miles)
- Crowne Plaza Dubai Marina (0.2 miles)
- Armada BlueBay (0.2 miles)
Map showing location of Dubai Marina Mall Tram Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Dubai Marina Mall Tram Station
Al Marsa Street
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Kirill Neiezhmakov/Shutterstock