The Emirates Towers is one of the most iconic symbols of Dubai and comprises two skyscrapers, both with a triangular footprint. The taller tower stands 355 metres high and houses offices, including those of ruler Sheikh Mohammed. The smaller tower is 309 metres high and is occupied by the 5-star Jumeirah Emirates Towers hotel.
The towers are connected at ground level by The Boulevard, a shopping mall housing around 30 shops and a good selection of restaurants and bars. The mall is one of the most exclusive in Dubai and caters to the rich businessmen and women that work in the area.
List of Shops and Restaurants
Shops and restaurants at Emirates Towers Boulevard are listed below.
- 1847 Gents Salon
- BinSina Pharmacy
- Bliss Flower
- Casabella – Real estate agents.
- Circle K – Convenience store.
- Cryo – Cryotherapy.
- Desco – Copy and print centre.
- Emirates NBD – Bank branch.
- Europcar – Car hire.
- Ferini – Jewellery.
- Flow – Health food restaurant.
- JetSet – Hair salon.
- La Cantine du Faubourg
- Madeleine Et Marcel
- Montblanc – Luxury brand offering pens, leather goods, watches, jewellery, fragrances, and eyewear.
- Montegrappa – Pens and accessories.
- N.Bar – Nail spa.
- Ninive – Arabic restaurant.
- Nursery of the Future
- PRO TECHnology – Apple products.
- Starbucks – Coffee.
- Talise Fitness – Health and fitness club.
- Yateem Optician – Opticians.
Emirates Towers and The Boulevard are located on Sheikh Zayed Road, between the Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).