The Arabian Center is a mid-sized shopping mall in Al Mizhar, Dubai. It opened in 2009 and caters mainly to locals.
There are around 150 outlets here, spread over two floors. Stores include a large LuLu hypermarket, Matalan, Homes r Us, Daiso, H&M, and Paris Gallery.
Entertainment options include a cinema and a synthetic ice skating rink.
List of Shops
Shops at the Arabian Center are listed below. Listings were last updated on .
- Ajmal – Perfumes.
- Al Jaber Optical – Eyewear and optical services.
- Al Musheer – Arabic clothing for men.
- Al Rawaa Salon
- Al Romaizan – Jewellery.
- Al Thawb Al Watani – Tailors.
- Amri Fashion
- ANTA – Sportswear.
- Atasay Jawellery
- Axiom Telecom – Mobile telephones, tablets, and accessories.
- Babyshop – Children’s clothing, nursery furniture, car seats, prams etc.
- Bare – Men’s salon.
- Basic Baxx – Fashion for men and women.
- Blu Kids
- Call It Spring – Shoe store.
- Carter’s – Clothes for children, toddlers, and babies.
- Cavallo – Italian-made men’s sandals.
- Character & Kids
- Charles & Keith – Women’s shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Chipi – Fashion for children.
- Claire’s – Fashion accessories for women.
- Daiso – Japanese discount store.
- Damas – Jewellery.
- Daniels Accessories
- Diva Abaya
- Diva Lady
- Dr. Mauch – Footwear.
- Dubai Library Distributors – School and office supplies.
- Dubai Library Distributors Books
- Early Learning Centre – Educational games and toys.
- Exquisite – Branded perfumes and cosmetics.
- Eyetone Optics
- Farada – Arabic footwear for men and women.
- Fares – Arabic footwear and accessories.
- Five Little Ducks
- Fono – Mobile telephones and accessories.
- Free Style
- G-Factory – Casio watches.
- Guess Accessories – Fashion accessories.
- H&M – Fashion for men, women, and children.
- Homes r Us – Home furniture and decor.
- Hour Choice – Branded watch store.
- Jacky’s Electronics – IT, mobile phones, cameras, consoles, home appliances etc.
- Jawhara Jewellery
- Juice – Beauty salon.
- Just Accessories – Bags, jewellery, watches etc.
- Kair – Children’s fashion store.
- K Corner – Footwear.
- Kiddy Zone – Toy shop.
- Kids Way – Childrenswear.
- Kiki Riki
- Kreidie My Fair Lady – Arabic womenswear.
- Lifestyle – Home furnishings, home décor, cosmetics and perfumes, fashion accessories etc.
- Louzan – Abayas.
- LuLu Hypermarket – Hypermarket.
- MAC – Cosmetics.
- Magrabi Optical – Eyewear.
- Maison De Rose Perfumes
- Malabar Gold – Jewellery and watches.
- Mandoos – Jewellery.
- Mario Telecom
- Matalan – Discount store offering clothes, footwear, and accessories for all the family.
- Mikyajy – Cosmetics.
- Milano – Footwear.
- Moda House – Clothes, shoes, and fashion accessories.
- Monsoon – Ladieswear.
- Mothercare – Maternity clothes, children’s furniture and bedding, prams and strollers, car seats, baby feeding products etc.
- Naturalizer – Women’s shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Nayomi – Nightwear, lingerie, and underwear.
- Next – Fashion.
- Nike – Sportswear.
- Nine West – Women’s shoes and accessories.
- Nishat Linen – Pakistani fashion.
- Nooran – Arabic womenswear (abayas, sheilas etc.).
- Oldenhof – Children’s shoes.
- Option Fashion
- Original Marines – Childrenswear.
- Osan Art Jewellery
- Pairs – Footwear.
- Panco – Childrenswear.
- Paris Gallery – Perfumes, cosmetics, jewellery and watches, eyewear, and fashion accessories.
- Passion – Womenswear.
- Quatro – Women’s clothing and fashion accessories.
- Rasasi – Perfumes.
- Redtag – Fashion and home products.
- Rituals – Cosmetics, body care products, home fragrances, candles etc.
- Rivoli – Watches.
- Rivoli Eyezone – Designer frames and sunglasses.
- Sacoche – Women’s bags, leather goods, and fashion accessories.
- Sara – Arabic womenswear.
- Sergent Major – Childrenswear.
- Shoexpress – Footwear.
- Shoe Mart - Footwear.
- Skechers – Footwear.
- Spadix – Mobile telephones.
- Splash – Fashion.
- Sport 2000
- Sweet Baby – Childrenswear.
- Sweet Lady – Arabic ladieswear.
- Taif Al-Emarat Perfumes – Arabic fragrances.
- The Body Shop – Ethically-produced cosmetics, fragrances, hair products, body lotions and scrubs, toiletries etc.
- The Children’s Place – Childrenswear.
- Venus – Cosmetics and perfumes.
- V Perfumes – Branded perfumes.
- Yateem Optician – Opticians.
Restaurants and Food Court
Places to eat and drink at the Arabian Center are listed below.
- 800 Pizza (First Floor Food Court) – Pizzeria.
- Al Qubtan (First Floor Food Court) – Seafood and chicken.
- Applebee’s (First Floor) – American restaurant and grill. Menu includes steaks, ribs, burgers, pasta, and seafood.
- Baskin Robbins (First Floor) – Ice cream and desserts.
- Bombay Chowpatty (First Floor Food Court) – Indian.
- Chinese Palace (First Floor Food Court) – Chinese.
- Costa Coffee (Ground Floor) – Coffeehouse.
- Dipndip (First Floor) – Chocolate desserts.
- Dome (Ground Floor) – Cafe offering breakfast, baked goods, soup, salads, sandwiches, desserts, coffee, fine teas etc.
- Dum Dum Donutterie (Ground Floor) – Doughnuts and beverages.
- Gloria Jean’s Coffees (Ground Floor) – Coffee, beverages, cakes, muffins, croissants, sandwiches, wraps, and salads.
- Godiva (Ground Floor) – Gourmet Belgian chocolates, cookies, truffles etc.
- Hatam (First Floor) – Iranian restaurant.
- Jungle Juice (First Floor Food Court) – Fresh juices, fruit salads, smoothies, yoghurt etc.
- KFC (First Floor Food Court) – Fried chicken, chicken sandwiches, fries, and salads.
- Le Chocola
- Mashakeek (First Floor Food Court) – Kebabs.
- McDonald’s (First Floor Food Court) – Burgers, salads, fries, and desserts.
- Nando’s (First Floor) – Portuguese peri-peri chicken.
- New Kwality Restaurant
- New York Fries (First Floor Food Court) – Fries with various toppings.
- Noon & Kabab (First Floor Food Court) – Iranian.
- Nova Sweets & Cafe (First Floor)
- Retro 7 Café
- Romys (First Floor) – Indian restaurant (formerly Macys and Ceasars).
- Starbucks (Ground Floor) – Coffeehouse.
- Tony Roma’s (First Floor) – Ribs, steaks, and seafood.
- Vivel Patisserie (Ground Floor) – Cookies, cakes, tarts, macarons, dates, sandwiches, fine teas etc.
The Arabian Centre is open every day of the week. Opening times for the stores are Sunday to Wednesday 10 am to 10. 30 pm, Thursday and Friday 10 am to midnight, and Saturday 10 am to 11 pm.
The mall is situated on Al Khawaneej Road in Al Mizhar, just north of Mirdif and east of Dubai International Airport.
There are no Metro stations within easy walking distance of the mall.
Map showing location of Arabian Center.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Al Khawaneej Road
United Arab Emirates