The Arabian Center is a mid-sized shopping mall in Al Mizhar, Dubai. It opened in 2009 and caters mainly to locals.
There are around 150 outlets here, spread over two floors. Stores include a large LuLu hypermarket, Matalan, Homes r Us, H&M, and Daiso.
Entertainment options include a cinema.
List of Shops
Shops at the Arabian Center are listed below. Listings were last updated on .
- Abaq Perfumes
- Adidas – Sportswear.
- Ahmed Al Maghribi
- Aishas Charm
- Ajmal – Perfumes.
- Alam Al Zain
- Al Jaber Optical – Eyewear and optical services.
- Al Kananah
- Al Musheer – Arabic clothing for men.
- Al Raheeq Al Malaky
- Al Romaizan – Jewellery.
- Al Thawb Al Watani – Tailors.
- Amri Fashion
- Anfasic Dokhoon – Arabic fragrances.
- Anwar Dar Al Oud Perfumes
- Atasay Jawellery
- Atyab Al Marshoud Perfumes
- Atyab Honey
- Babyshop – Children’s clothing, nursery furniture, car seats, prams etc.
- Bath & Body Works – Bath and shower gels, skin care products, soaps, fragrances, home fragrances, candles etc.
- Belhasa Driving Center
- Bent Aldeira Garments
- Best Mix
- Blu Kids
- Call It Spring – Shoe store.
- Candy Hearts – Confectionery kiosk.
- Cap District
- Cavallo – Italian-made men’s sandals.
- Charles & Keith – Women’s shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Chipi – Fashion for children.
- Claire’s – Fashion accessories for women.
- Coronet – Jewellery.
- Crocs – Footwear.
- Daiso – Japanese discount store.
- Damas – Jewellery.
- Daniels Accessories
- Diamond Oud Perfumes
- Dirham 4 u
- Diva Lady
- Dott. Solari
- Dr. Mauch – Footwear.
- Dubai Library Distributors – School and office supplies.
- Dubai Library Distributors Books
- Early Learning Centre – Educational games and toys.
- Ekaterina & Maria
- Exquisite – Branded perfumes and cosmetics.
- Eyetone Optics
- Farada – Arabic footwear for men and women.
- Fares – Arabic footwear and accessories.
- Five Little Ducks
- Floor World
- Forever Make Up
- Free Style
- G-Shock Casio
- Golden Hands For Engraving
- H&M – Fashion for men, women, and children.
- Homes r Us – Home furniture and decor.
- Hour Choice – Branded watch store.
- Inch of Gold
- Jawhara Jewellery
- Junaid Perfumes
- Just Accessories – Bags, jewellery, watches etc.
- K Corner – Footwear.
- Khan Saboun
- Kiddy Zone – Toy shop.
- Kiki Riki
- Kreidie My Fair Lady – Arabic womenswear.
- Krispy Kreme – Doughnuts.
- Lecmo – Perfumes.
- Life Stick
- Lifestyle – Home furnishings, home décor, cosmetics and perfumes, fashion accessories etc.
- Louzan – Abayas.
- LuLu Hypermarket – Hypermarket.
- Maa Althahab Perfumes
- MAC – Cosmetics.
- Magic Corn
- Magrabi Optical – Eyewear.
- Maison De Rose Perfumes
- Mandoos – Jewellery.
- Mario Telecom
- Maryam Jewellery
- Matalan – Discount store offering clothes, footwear, and accessories for all the family.
- Max – Value fashion.
- Max Guards
- Mobile Outfitters – Mobile phone screen protection.
- Moda House – Clothes, shoes, and fashion accessories.
- Monsoon – Ladieswear.
- Mothercare – Maternity clothes, children’s furniture and bedding, prams and strollers, car seats, baby feeding products etc.
- Naturalizer – Women’s shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Nature Oasis
- Nayomi – Nightwear, lingerie, and underwear.
- Next – Fashion.
- Nike – Sportswear.
- Nine West – Women’s shoes and accessories.
- Nishat Linen – Pakistani fashion.
- Option Fashion
- Original Marines – Childrenswear.
- Osan Art Jewellery
- Overclockers Zone
- Palazzo Jewellery
- Passion – Womenswear.
- Play and Dream
- Quatro – Women’s clothing and fashion accessories.
- Rasasi – Perfumes.
- Redtag – Fashion and home products.
- Richies Laundry
- Rituals – Cosmetics, body care products, home fragrances, candles etc.
- Rivoli – Watches.
- Rivoli Eyezone – Designer frames and sunglasses.
- ROCX JEWELS
- Sahar Al Sharq Perfumes – Arabic perfumes.
- Sara – Arabic womenswear.
- Shoexpress – Footwear.
- Shoe Mart - Footwear.
- Skechers – Footwear.
- Spadix – Mobile telephones.
- Splash – Fashion.
- Sport 2000
- Star Games
- Sweet Baby – Childrenswear.
- Sweet Lady – Arabic ladieswear.
- Swiss Arabian – Perfumes.
- Taif Al-Emarat Perfumes – Arabic fragrances.
- Taj Accessories
- Tea Land
- The Body Shop – Ethically-produced cosmetics, fragrances, hair products, body lotions and scrubs, toiletries etc.
- Venus – Cosmetics and perfumes.
- V Perfumes – Branded perfumes.
- Web Perfumes
- Yateem Optician – Opticians.
- Zahrat Al Yasmin
- Zoppini – Italian jewellery.
Restaurants and Food Court
Places to eat and drink at the Arabian Center are listed below.
- Baskin Robbins (First Floor) – Ice cream and desserts.
- Bombay Chowpatty (First Floor Food Court) – Indian.
- Chinese Palace (First Floor Food Court) – Chinese.
- Costa Coffee (Ground Floor) – Coffeehouse.
- Gloria Jean’s Coffees (Ground Floor) – Coffee, beverages, cakes, muffins, croissants, sandwiches, wraps, and salads.
- Hatam (First Floor) – Iranian restaurant.
- Jungle Juice (First Floor Food Court) – Fresh juices, fruit salads, smoothies, yoghurt etc.
- KFC (First Floor Food Court) – Fried chicken, chicken sandwiches, fries, and salads.
- Madfoon Al Sadda
- Mashakeek (First Floor Food Court) – Kebabs.
- McDonald’s (First Floor Food Court) – Burgers, salads, fries, and desserts.
- New York Fries (First Floor Food Court) – Fries with various toppings.
- Pizza Hut
- Retro 7 Café
- Starbucks (Ground Floor) – Coffeehouse.
- Tony Roma’s (First Floor) – Ribs, steaks, and seafood.
- Vivel Patisserie (Ground Floor) – Cookies, cakes, tarts, macarons, dates, sandwiches, fine teas etc.
- Yalla Saj
The Arabian Centre is open every day of the week.
The mall is situated on Al Khawaneej Road in Al Mizhar, just north of Mirdif and east of Dubai International Airport.
There are no Metro stations within easy walking distance of the mall.
Cinemas near Arabian Center include:
- Cinemacity (0.0 miles) - 8-screen cinema at the Arabian Center.
Places to shop near Arabian Center include:
Map showing location of Arabian Center.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Al Khawaneej Road
United Arab Emirates