The City Centre Mirdif is a large shopping mall in the Mirdif area of Dubai. Unlike many other large malls in Dubai, it has been designed to appeal to the local community rather than visitors.
It offers over 400 stores, a cinema, entertainment centres, and a good selection of restaurants and food and beverage outlets.
Anchor stores are Carrefour, Centrepoint, Crate & Barrel, Borders, Debenhams, Decathlon, Emax, Hamleys, Home Centre, Jashanmal, and Pottery Barn.
List of Shops
Shops at the City Centre Mirdif are listed below. Listings were last updated on .
- 3M Our Car
- 050 Telecom – Mobile telephones, phone cases, and accessories.
- 055 Telecom
- 1847 – Men’s grooming lounge.
- Abdul Samad Al Qurashi – Arabic perfumes and incense.
- Accessorize – Women’s fashion accessories (bags, jewellery, scarves, gloves, hair accessories, socks, tights, belts etc.).
- Adidas Originals – Sportswear.
- Adidas Performance – Sportswear (football, running, swimming, basketball, tennis etc.).
- Adidas Young Athletes – Sportswear for children.
- adL – Womenswear.
- Agatha – Jewellery.
- Ahmed Al Maghribi
- Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons – Swiss watches.
- Aigner – Fashion accessories.
- Ajmal – Arabic fragrances.
- Al Ansari Exchange – Offers foreign currency exchange and money transfer services.
- Al Bait Al Khaleeji For Perfume
- Aldo Accessories
- Al Falak Electronics – Electronics and IT products (cameras, mobile phones, games consoles, computer and laptops etc.).
- Al Haramain – Perfumes.
- Ali Al Jazeeri Trading – Arabic menswear.
- Alissi Brontë
- Al Jaber Optical – Eyewear and optical services.
- Al Madani Tailoring – Arabic clothing.
- Al Motahajiba – Arabic ladieswear.
- American Eagle Outfitters – Casual fashion for women and men.
- American Tourister
- Anfasic Dokhoon – Arabic fragrances.
- Angels by Accessorize
- Annabelle – Ladies pyjamas, nightshirts, loungewear, plus Disney and Marvel pyjamas for kids.
- Anotah – Fashion for women and girls.
- Antler – Luggage.
- Antonio – Footwear.
- Arabian Oud – Perfumes.
- Armani Exchange – Youth-oriented Armani label.
- Asghar Ali
- Aster Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Atelier Perfumery
- Athlete’s Co. – Sports and casual footwear (Adidas, Nike, Pub, Skechers etc.).
- Athlete’s Co. Kids
- Atyab Al Marshoud
- Axiom Telecom – Mobile telephones, tablets, and accessories.
- Bait Al Kandora – Arabic clothes, sandals, and accessories for men.
- Bally – Women’s shoes, bags, and travel accessories.
- Banana Republic – Fashion for women and men.
- Bath & Body Works - Soaps, shower gels, lotions, fragrances, gift sets etc.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA – Women’s fashion.
- Bershka – Fashion for women and men.
- Better Life – Home appliances (cookers, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, washing machines, dryers etc.).
- Bhaskar Devji Jewellers
- BinSina Pharmacy
- Birkenstock – German sandals and footwear.
- Boots – Health and beauty products.
- Borders – Books, stationery, games, and toys.
- Bose – Home entertainment systems, speakers, and audio equipment.
- Boss by Hugo Boss – Fashion.
- Breitling – Swiss watches.
- By Cloud Fragrance
- Call It Spring – Footwear and accessories.
- Calvin Klein (CK Underwear)
- Canon – Cameras, lenses, photography equipment, camcorders, printers, and scanners.
- Carpisa – Handbags, suitcases, briefcases, and accessories.
- Carrefour – Hypermarket.
- Carter’s – Children’s clothing.
- Centrepoint – Department store.
- Charles & Keith – Women’s footwear, bags, and accessories.
- Chattels & More
- CH Carolina Herrera – Fashion for women, men, and children.
- Chicco – Italian brand offering a complete range of products for babies, children and parents.
- Chic Shoes – Multi-brand footwear for women and men.
- Choice – Ladieswear.
- Claire’s – Fashion accessories.
- Clarins – Cosmetics.
- Clarks – Shoe shop.
- Coach – Bags, leather goods, shoes, travel accessories, wallets, scarves, and other accessories.
- Coast – Ladieswear.
- Cole Haan – Bags and accessories.
- Columbia – Sportswear.
- COS - Collection of Style – Fashion for women and men.
- Cottage Chic – Home furnishings and décor.
- Cotton On – Australian fashion brand.
- Crate & Barrel – Furniture, dinnerware, cookware, cutlery, appliances, kitchen accessories, home décor, lighting, and more.
- Crystal Vision
- Daiso – Japanese discount store offering a wide range of products including glassware, cutlery, crockery, kitchenware, cosmetics, stationery, and toys.
- Damas – Jewellery.
- Dar Al Kashka
- Debenhams – Department store.
- Decathlon – Store offering a wide range of products for many sports and outdoor activities.
- Dermalogica – Skincare.
- Desigual – Spanish fashion label offering clothes and accessories for women, men, and children.
- DKNY – New York fashion house offering apparel for men and women.
- du – Telecommunications.
- Dubai Islamic Bank – Bank branch.
- Dubai Optical – Eyewear.
- Dune – Shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Early Learning Centre – Educational toys, games, and gifts.
- Ecco – Footwear.
- E-City – Electronics store offering smartphones, tablets, laptops, televisions, cameras, games consoles, and more.
- Elegance Style
- Emax – Electronics and IT.
- Emirates Driving Institute – Driving school.
- Emirates Islamic Bank – Bank branch.
- Emirates NBD – Bank branch.
- Etisalat – Telecommunications.
- Farah Jewelry
- Feathers – Luxury accessories store offering bags, wallets, scarves, pens, keychains, watches, jewellery, cufflinks, and more.
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Fitness First – Gym.
- Foot Locker – Sneakers and sportswear.
- Foot Solutions - Orthopaedic shoes.
- Forever 21 – Fashion.
- Fotofun Color Lab - Kodak Express
- Frey Wille – Jewellery.
- Gant – Casual clothes for men and women.
- Gap – Fashion.
- Geekay Games – Consoles and games (Xbox, PlayStation, Wii etc.)
- Ghanaty Perfumes
- Giordano – Fashion.
- GNC – Vitamins, minerals, sports nutrition and diet products.
- Good Health Nutrition – Nutrition, sports, and dietary supplements.
- Grand Optics - Eyewear.
- Grand Stores Digital – Consumer electronics, IT, cameras etc.
- Guess Accessories – Fashion accessories.
- H&M – Fashion for men, women, and children.
- H&M Home
- Hallmark – Greeting cards, stationery, and gifts.
- Hamleys – Toys and games.
- Hanayen – Arabic womenswear.
- Harman House – Audio and video products.
- HiPhone Telecom – Mobile phones and accessories.
- Holland & Barrett – Health foods, vitamins, supplements etc.
- Hollister – California-inspired fashion.
- Home Centre – Furniture.
- Hour Choice – Branded watches (Timberland, Anne Klein, Calvin Klein, Lacoste, Juicy Couture etc.).
- HSBC – Bank branch.
- iStyle – Apple reseller.
- Jashanmal – Home products.
- Jawhara Boutique
- Jennyfer – French womenswear.
- Jockey – Underwear for women and men.
- Jo Malone – Perfumes, oils, body and hand lotions, soaps etc.
- Jose Eber
- Juice Spa
- Jumbo – Electronics, IT, home appliances etc.
- Justice – Fashion for teenage girls.
- JYSK – Danish homeware and household goods.
- Kate Spade – Womenswear from New York.
- Kaya Skin Clinic – Skincare salon.
- K Corner – Footwear.
- Khaadi – Pakistani fashion.
- Kiehl’s – Skin, hair, and body care products.
- Kiko Milano – Italian cosmetics.
- Kipling – Luggage store.
- Koton – Fashion.
- Lacoste – Fashion.
- La Marquise – Jewellery and watches.
- La Senza – Lingerie, underwear, nightwear, and swimwear.
- LC Waikiki – Fashion.
- Le Confort
- Lego - Lego toys and games.
- Levi’s – Denim.
- Liali – Jewellery store.
- Life Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Lipsy – Women's fashion.
- LM Exchange – Offers foreign currency exchange and money transfer services.
- Longines – Swiss watches.
- Lush – Soaps, bath and body products, cosmetics etc.
- Madame Coco
- Maisons Du Monde
- Make Up For Ever – Cosmetics.
- Mamas & Papas – Nursery and baby store.
- Mango – Spanish fashion.
- Marina – Home interiors.
- Marks & Spencer – Fashion, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and children.
- Mas Du Roseau
- Mashreq Bank – Bank branch.
- Massimo Dutti – Fashion.
- Matalan – Discount store offering clothes, footwear, and accessories for all the family.
- Max – Value fashion.
- Medcare Medical Centre
- Michael Kors – Fashion.
- Mikyajy – Cosmetics.
- Minutes – Repairs (shoes, watches, mobile phones), key cutting, and engraving.
- Mobile Outfitters – Mobile phone screen protection.
- Molton Brown – Toiletries, bath and shower gels, soaps, scrubs, hand washes and lotions, candles, gift sets etc.
- Monica Vinader – Jewellery.
- Monsoon Children – Childrenswear.
- Montblanc – Luxury writing instruments, watches, wallets, belts, travel accessories, and fragrances.
- Mothercare – Maternity clothes, nursery furniture and bedding, pushchairs, car seats, baby feeding products, toys etc.
- M Sentiment Perfumes
- Muji – Japanese variety store.
- Nak Shoes
- Naturalizer – Women’s shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Navrang Jewellery
- Nayomi – Nightwear, lingerie, and underwear.
- Nescafe Dolce Gusto
- Nespresso – Coffee machines and accessories.
- Next – Fashion.
- Nicoli – Crystal-embellished footwear and handbags.
- Nike – Sportswear.
- Nine West – Women’s shoes and accessories.
- Nomination Italy – Jewellery.
- NStyle – Nail and beauty salon.
- Oakley – Sunglasses.
- O Boticário
- Occhiali – Designer frames, contact lenses, and sunglasses.
- OnTime – Watches.
- OptiFashion – Designer eyewear.
- OshKosh B'gosh
- Oysho – Spanish lingerie, sleepwear, beachwear, and accessories.
- Pablosky – Children’s footwear.
- Pandora – Jewellery.
- Paperchase – Stationery, greeting cards, and art materials.
- Parfois – Women’s bags, hats, jewellery, and fashion accessories.
- Parfums Christian Dior
- Payless ShoeSource
- Persian Carpet House – Handmade carpets.
- Petit Bateau – Childrenswear.
- Petra Cosmetics – Natural skincare products (face and body scrubs, hand creams etc.).
- Polo Ralph Lauren – Fashion.
- Pottery Barn – Furniture, bedding, bath linens, rugs, lighting etc.
- Pottery Barn Kids
- Promod – Womenswear.
- Pull&Bear – Youth-oriented Spanish fashion brand.
- Pure Gold – Jewellers.
- Rasasi – Perfumes.
- Reebok – Sportswear.
- Rimal Men's Salon
- Rip Curl – Sportswear.
- Rituals – Cosmetics, body care products, home fragrances, candles etc.
- Riva – Womenswear.
- Rivoli Eyezone – Designer frames and sunglasses.
- Rivoli – Watches and accessories.
- Roger & Gallet
- Rukn Dar Al Hay
- Sacoor Brothers – Fashion for men and women.
- Sacoor Kids – Childrenswear.
- Samsonite – Suitcases, bags, and travel accessories.
- Samsung – TVs, mobile telephones, cameras, IT, and home appliances.
- Seddiqi & Sons – Watches.
- Sephora – Cosmetics, skin care, perfume, hair products etc.
- Sergent Major Paris
- Sharaf DG – Electronics and IT.
- Shoexpress – Value shoe store.
- Smoker's Centre – Cigarettes, tobacco, cigars, and smoking accessories (pipes, cigarette holders etc.).
- Sports Market – Multi-brand sports store offering apparel, footwear, equipment, and accessories.
- Springfield – Fashion.
- Steve Madden – Footwear for women and men.
- Stradivarius – Womenswear.
- Sun & Sand Sports – Sportswear and sports equipment.
- Sunglass Hut – Designer sunglasses.
- Swarovski – Crystal jewellery, watches, accessories, figurines, ornaments etc.
- Swatch – Watches.
- Tailor & Tweak – Clothes alterations.
- Tavola – Tableware, cookware, kitchen tools and appliances.
- Ted Baker – Fashion.
- Tejori – Jewellery.
- The Bedroom by Intercoil
- The Children’s Place – Clothes, shoes and accessories for children, toddlers, and babies.
- The Mattress Store – Mattresses and bedding.
- The North Face – Jackets and outerwear, winter sports clothing, footwear etc.
- The Watch House – Watches.
- Thrifty – Car rentals.
- Timberland – Footwear, clothing, and accessories.
- Tissot – Swiss watches.
- Tom Joule
- Tommy Bahama – Island-inspired fashion.
- Tommy Hilfiger – Fashion.
- TOMS – Shoes and accessories.
- Topshop / Topman
- Tumi – Suitcases, duffel bags, backpacks, briefcases, wallets, card cases, belts, umbrellas, and other accessories.
- Typo – Gifts, stationery, and art.
- U.S. Polo Assn.
- UAE Exchange – Foreign currency exchange and money transfer services.
- Under Armour – Sportswear.
- United Designers – Concept store offering the fashion creations of UAE-based designers.
- Victoria’s Secret – Women’s underwear, lingerie, swimwear etc.
- Villeroy & Boch – Tableware, cutlery, ceramics, kitchenware etc.
- Vincci – Shoes.
- Virgin Megastore – DVDs, CDs, games consoles and games, electronics, books, stationery, fashion, and concert tickets.
- Virgin Mobile
- Vision Express – Opticians.
- Visual Optics
- Yateem Optician – Opticians.
- Zara – Fashion.
- Zippy – Children’s clothes from Portugal.
- Zoppini – Italian jewellery.
Centrepoint is an 85,000 square feet store on the ground floor and is home to the four Landmark Group’s brands; Shoe Mart, Splash, Lifestyle, and Babyshop.
Shoe Mart sells inexpensive shoes for men, women and kids, plus accessories such as belts, luggage, bags, and jewellery. Splash offers contemporary fashion from both internationally recognised brands and in-house designers. Babyshop caters to babies, toddlers and children and stocks toys, clothes, prams and pushchairs, nursery and bedroom furniture. Lifestyle sells a wide range of products such as home furnishings, bedding, lighting, and gifts.
Decathlon is a large sports retailer offering a comprehensive range of products ranging from golf clubs to scuba diving equipment. In addition to stocking all the main international brands it is one of the few sports retailers that develops its own products. The store is located on the ground floor.
Hamleys is a world-famous toy retailer. Their store at City Centre Mirdif was their second in the UAE (the first was at the Dubai Mall). The 22,000 square foot store stocks a massive range of premium toys and also offers regular workshops and activities, plus events where children can meet their favourite cartoon characters. The store is situated on the first floor, near the North Food Court.
Carrefour is a massive hypermarket on the ground floor of the City Centre Mirdif. In addition to groceries and household products, it also stocks clothes and footwear, toys, furniture for both home and garden, carpets and rugs, bags and suitcases, home appliances such as fridges and dishwashers, car accessories, plus an extensive range of electronic equipment including TVs, mp3 players, radios, mobile phones, games consoles and laptops.
Emax is one of the largest electronic retailers in the Middle East. Their ground floor store at City Centre Mirdif offers a wide range of products such as mobile telephones, digital cameras and camcorders, computers, DVD players, home theatre systems, games, satellite navigation systems, plus domestic appliances like cookers, dishwashers, freezers, washers and dryers, and microwave ovens.
The City Centre Mirdif also boats a good range of activities and entertainment options. Most are located on the first floor.
VOX Cinemas (formerly known as CineStar) is a 10-screen multiplex cinema showing all the latest films.
Mirdif City Centre also boasts Magic Planet, a large leisure and entertainment area with numerous different experiences.
iFLY Dubai is an indoor skydiving centre. It allows people of all ages to experience the thrill of skydiving in a controlled environment. The attraction features two flight chambers; giant vertical wind tunnels with powerful turbines that generate a column of air that travels up to 200 kilometres per hour. Experienced flight instructors provide tuition before the flight and accompany every skydiver into the chamber. Flying packages are available for all levels of ability from beginners to experienced flyers. All equipment, clothing, and locker rentals are included in the price.
Sky Trail is an aerial obstacle course high above the floor of the mall. Although it looks extremely scary, participants are securely harnessed to a guide system.
Yalla! Bowling is a tenpin bowling alley with 12 fully automated lanes.
City Centre Mirdif boasts a great selection of restaurants and places to eat and drink, although none are licensed.
There are two food courts, both on the first floor. The North Food Court is situated near Hamleys. The South Food Court is at the opposite end of the mall, near VOX Cinemas.
The majority of sit-down restaurants are situated near the main entrance to the mall. There are also restaurants on the first floor near VOX Cinemas
Information desks are located on both floors of the mall and offer maps and store guides, event and transport information, gift vouchers, and more. Other facilities and services at the mall include toilets, baby changing areas, and prayer rooms for men and women.
Numerous ATMs are dotted around the mall. Many banks also have branches here.
City Centre Mirdif is open 7 days a week. Store opening times are 10 am to 10 pm Sunday to Wednesday, and 10 am to midnight Thursday to Saturday.
City Centre Mirdif is located at the junction of Emirates Road and Tripoli Street in Mirdif, a residential area south east of Dubai International Airport. Free parking is available for 7,000 vehicles. Valet parking and car washing services are also offered.
Taxi drivers should have no problem finding the mall. There’s a designated taxi pick-up and drop-off area immediately outside the main entrance.
Cinemas near City Centre Mirdif include:
- VOX Cinemas City Centre Mirdif (0.2 miles) - 10-screen cinema at Mirdif City Centre.
Places to shop near City Centre Mirdif include:
Map showing location of City Centre Mirdif.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
City Centre Mirdif
Tripoli Street, Mirdif
United Arab Emirates