Dubai Festival City Mall is an iconic shopping and leisure destination located in Dubai Festival City (DFC), overlooking Dubai Creek. The mall offers over 250 shops, restaurants, entertainment options, plus several hotels.
With its waterfront location, the mall provides a unique shopping and leisure experience. Visitors can enjoy stunning views of Dubai Creek while shopping, dining, and enjoying the many entertainment options on offer.
The mall is also home to a range of events and festivals throughout the year, making it a lively and vibrant place to visit. Whether you’re looking for a unique shopping experience or a fun-filled day out with the family, Dubai Festival City Mall is the perfect destination.
Dubai Festival City Mall is a shopper’s paradise, offering a wide range of stores to suit every taste and budget.
Anchor stores include Brands For Less, Carrefour, Centrepoint, ACE, IKEA, Jashanmal, Toys R Us, and Marks & Spencer.
In addition to these big names, the mall also boasts a host of smaller shops and boutiques selling everything from clothes and accessories to books and homeware. Whether you’re looking for a new outfit or just a casual browse, Dubai Festival City Mall is the perfect place for shopping.
Shops are listed below:
- 3M – Car window tinting and paint protection.
- Abdul Samad Al Qurashi – Arabic perfumes and incense.
- Adidas – Sportswear.
- Affordables – Fashion for men and women.
- Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons – Swiss watches.
- Al-Futtaim ACE - Hardware and home improvement store.
- Al Futtaim Watches & Jewellery – Jewellery and watches.
- Al Ansari Exchange – Offers foreign currency exchange and money transfer services.
- Al Buroog Jewellery
- Aldo Accessories - Offers a wide selection of accessories, including jewellery, scarves, hats, and handbags. A great store for finding fashionable accessories at reasonable prices.
- Al Fardan Exchange L.L.C.
- ALIJENAB HOME ACCESSORIES
- Al Jaber Optical – Eyewear and optical services.
- Amazon Tours – Travel agent.
- American Eagle Outfitters – Casual fashion for women and men.
- Annabelle – Ladies pyjamas, nightshirts, loungewear, plus Disney and Marvel pyjamas for kids.
- Atasay – Jewellery.
- Atlas - Arabic fashion for women.
- B&G Store - Children's clothing.
- Babyshop – Children’s clothes, toys, nursery furniture, prams and strollers, car seats etc.
- Balmain – French fashion house.
- Barakat Optical – Eyewear.
- Bath & Body Works – Bath and shower gels, skin care products, soaps, fragrances, home fragrances, candles etc.
- BBZ - Discount store offering a wide range of products for the family and home.
- Bedoon Essm – Arabic womenswear.
- Beverly Hills Polo Club – Fashion.
- Beyond the Beach – Fashionable swimwear.
- Big & Tall - Fashion for oversized men.
- BinSina Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Boggi Milano – Italian fashion for men.
- Bomb Cosmetics
- Booktopia - Independent bookstore.
- Boots – Pharmacy, health and beauty products.
- Borders – Books, stationery, games, and toys.
- Brands For Less – Discount store.
- Bric's Milano - Travel bags and leather goods.
- Brooklyn Avenue
- Build-A-Bear Workshop – Create a personalised toy animal.
- Call It Spring – Shoe store.
- Calvin Klein Underwear – Designer underwear for women and men.
- Canvas Art Store – Art supplies.
- Carrefour – Supermarket.
- Carter’s – Clothes for children, toddlers, and babies.
- Centrepoint – Department store.
- Charles & Keith – Women’s footwear, bags, and accessories.
- Claire’s – Jewellery and accessories including earrings, necklaces, purses, bags, hats, scarves, and hair clips.
- Clarins – Cosmetics.
- Clarks – Shoe shop.
- Classy Eyes
- COS - Collection of Style – Fashion for women and men.
- Crocs – Footwear.
- Cuple - Women's shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Damas – Jewellery.
- Diesel – Fashion.
- Diptyque – Perfumes, fragrances, skincare products etc.
- DKNY – New York fashion house offering apparel for men and women.
- DOCIB Pharmacy
- Dr. Aburas Dental Center
- du – Telecommunications.
- Dubai London Clinic – Healthcare centre.
- Duozoulu - Comfortable shoes.
- Dwell – Home furnishings.
- Early Learning Centre – Educational games and toys.
- Eleganza La Mode
- Emirates Islamic Bank – Bank branch.
- Emirates NBD – Bank branch.
- Etisalat – Telecommunications.
- Eyewa - Eyewear store.
- Fandom - The Fandom store is a haven for Funko enthusiasts. It offers a wide range of Funko toys, action figures, and other collectables. In addition to being a great place to find Funko collectables, the store also offers a variety of other geeky merchandise. So if you're a fan of comics, gaming, or pop culture, be sure to check out the Fandom store.
- Feathers – Luxury accessories store offering bags, wallets, scarves, pens, keychains, watches, jewellery, cufflinks, and more.
- Feet Aid
- Fitness First – Gym.
- Flair Beauty Salon
- Fred Perry – British casualwear.
- Fyor - Women's footwear and bags.
- Gaiora - Fashion for ladies.
- Gant – Casual clothes for men and women.
- Gar El Saboun
- Gerry Weber - Women's fashion.
- Giordano – Fashion.
- Good Health Nutrition – Nutrition, sports, and dietary supplements.
- H&M – Fashion for men, women, and children.
- Habib Jewellery
- HealthHub Clinic
- HealthHub Pharmacy
- IKEA Dubai - Home Furnishing
- iStyle – Apple reseller.
- Ixora - Organic cosmetics and beauty products.
- Jashanmal – Department store.
- Jawhara Jewellery
- Jockey – Underwear for women and men.
- Jo Malone – Perfumes, oils, body and hand lotions, soaps etc.
- Jules & Juliette Paris
- Just Accessories – Bags, jewellery, watches etc.
- K.Lynn Lingerie
- KAPDA - Ethnic and contemporary womenswear.
- K Corner – Footwear.
- Kenkoh – Japanese health footwear.
- KIABI - French fashion for the whole family.
- Kids Couture
- Kiehl’s – Skin, hair, and body care products.
- King Koil – Mattresses, mattress protectors, duvets, pillows etc.
- Kipling – Luggage store.
- Koraba – Amber jewellery.
- L’Occitane – Skincare, fragrances, haircare, bath and body products etc.
- La Senza – Lingerie, underwear, nightwear, and swimwear.
- La Z Boy Furniture Galleries
- LC Waikiki – Fashion.
- Levi's - Leading denim brand.
- LIFE Pharmacy
- Lifestyle – Home furnishings, home décor, cosmetics and perfumes, fashion accessories etc.
- Longines – Swiss watches.
- Luxury for Less
- Mac Cosmetics
- Magic Queen
- Maison Lutétia Clinic
- Manuella Salon
- Marks & Spencer – Fashion, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and children.
- Massimo Dutti – Fashion.
- Max Fashion
- Miniso – Japanese concept store offering a range of products including household items, kitchenware, gift, bags, fashion accessories etc.
- Minutes – Repairs (shoes, watches, mobile phones), key cutting, and engraving.
- Montblanc – Luxury pens, watches, leather goods, fragrances, eyewear, and accessories.
- Mothercare – Maternity clothes, nursery furniture and bedding, pushchairs, car seats, baby feeding products, toys etc.
- Mumuso - Mumuso is a Korean-based retailer that offers a wide range of affordable and stylish items, from clothes and accessories to home decor and beauty products.
- Museum – Linens.
- Muy Mucho
- N.Bar – Manicures, pedicures etc.
- Naturalizer – Women’s shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Nayomi – Nightwear, lingerie, and underwear.
- New Yorker – Casualwear.
- Nicoli – Crystal-embellished footwear and handbags.
- Nike – Sportswear.
- Nine West – Women’s shoes and accessories.
- Nishat Linen – Pakistani fashion.
- Omega – Watches.
- Pandora – Jewellery.
- Pan Emirates – Home furnishings.
- Parfois – Women’s bags, hats, jewellery, and fashion accessories.
- Pierre Cardin – Designer clothes and accessories.
- Primo Emporio
- Pure Crystal
- Pure Gold – Jewellery store.
- Rado – Watches.
- Ramasat Perfumes
- Rasasi – Perfumes.
- Rejee Jewellery
- Ricci Taliano
- Riva – Womenswear.
- Rivoli Eyezone – Designer frames and sunglasses.
- Rolex – Watches.
- Royal Furniture – Furniture.
- Sacoor Brothers – Fashion for men and women.
- Samsung – TVs, mobile telephones, cameras, IT, and home appliances.
- Senso - Abayas.
- Sephora – Cosmetics, skin care, perfume, hair products etc.
- Seraphine – Maternity store.
- SH Collection
- Shoe Mart - Footwear.
- Shoe Studio – Multi-brand shoe store.
- Skechers – Footwear.
- Sole Therapy
- Stitch In Time – Clothing repairs and alterations.
- Style 88
- Sun & Sand Sports – Sportswear and sports equipment.
- Swarovski – Crystal jewellery, watches, accessories, figurines, ornaments etc.
- Swiss Arabian – Fragrances.
- T.M.Lewin – Shirts, suits, ties, and accessories.
- Tamaris – Shoe shop.
- The Barber Room – Gent’s salon.
- The Body Shop – Ethically-produced cosmetics, fragrances, hair products, body lotions and scrubs, toiletries etc.
- The Face Shop – Korean store offering cosmetics, skin and body care products, hair products etc.
- The Mattress Store – Mattresses and bedding.
- Think Kitchen – Dinnerware, cookware, kitchen tools etc.
- Tips and Toes
- Tissot – Swiss watches.
- Tommy Hilfiger – Fashion.
- Toys R Us – Toys and games.
- UAE Optics
- Under Armour – Sportswear.
- Venus Cosmetics and Perfumes
- Victoria’s Secret – Women’s underwear, lingerie, swimwear etc.
- Victoria's Secret Pink
- Vincci – Shoes.
- Women Secret
- Yas Perfume
- Zara – Fashion.
- Zen Diamond
Listings were last updated on .
Entertainment and Leisure
Not only does the mall offer a wide range of stores and restaurants, but it also features many entertainment options.
The Imagine light and laser show is a must-see. Visitors can also take a dhow ride on the Dubai Creek.
There’s something for everyone at Dubai Festival City Mall, and it’s easy to see why it’s one of the city’s most popular entertainment and leisure destinations.
- Bounce-X – Freestyle terrain park with trampolines, giant airbags, slides, parkour courses etc.
- Bricobilandia - Lego-themed stay-and-play area.
- Dhow Rides – Sailings on a traditional boat on the Dubai Creek.
- Fabyland – Entertainment centre for children – arcade games, video games, fairground rides, trampolines etc.
- GlowLand – GlowLand is a glow-themed family entertainment centre in Dubai Festival City, offering a variety of interactive games, live music, drifting, and a battle zone for visitors of all ages.
- Imagine – Fantastic light, laser, and fountain show. Displays every evening.
- Stay & Play – Supervised children’s play area.
Fabyland at Dubai Festival City Mall is the perfect destination for a day of fun and games. With a variety of rides and major attractions, there is something for everyone to enjoy. The soft play area is perfect for younger children, while the video games and redemption games will keep older kids entertained.
Fabyland also offers school trip and birthday party packages, making it the perfect place to celebrate a special occasion. Whether you are looking for a fun day out with the family or a place to host a birthday party, Fabyland is sure to exceed your expectations.
Bricobilandia is a stay-and-play area located at Dubai Festival City Mall that offers a unique experience for kids. The playroom is built entirely from Lego, and kids can explore the city, build their own creations, and have lots of fun. The staff are extremely friendly and always on hand to help, and the prices are very reasonable. This is a great place to take your kids if you’re looking for something different from the usual mall fare.
Festival Bay provides al fresco waterside and indoor dining. There are also restaurants and a food court in the mall itself.
There’s no shortage of hotel options at Dubai Festival City Mall.
For those looking for a luxurious stay, the Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City and InterContinental Dubai Festival City are both excellent choices. Located next to Festival Bay, both hotels overlook Dubai Creek and offer stunning water views.
The Holiday Inn & Suites is a fantastic option for budget-minded travellers.
Whatever your budget or preferences, there’s sure to be a hotel at Dubai Festival City Mall that’s perfect for you.
Dubai Festival City Mall offers a covered car park with spaces for over 10,000 vehicles. Parking is free.
There’s a dedicated taxi rank near the entrance.
Buses to Dubai Festival City Mall include:
- F08 – Feeder bus service from Emirates Metro Station.
- 44 – Bus service from Al Ghubaiba Bus Station (Bur Dubai) to Rashidiya Bus Station (next to Rashidiya Metro Station). Stops on the route include Dubai Festival City.
- 53 – Bus service from Gold Souq Bus Station (Deira) to International City. Stops on the route include Dubai Festival City.
- 24 – Bus service from Al Nahda to International City. Stops on the route include Dubai International Airport, Emirates Metro Station, and Dubai Festival City.
There’s no Dubai Metro station within easy walking distance of Dubai Festival City. To reach it by Metro you could take a train to Emirates Metro Station and get bus F08 or bus 24 to the mall.
Another way to reach it using the Dubai Metro is to take a Green Line train to Creek Metro Station. From here it is just a short walk to Ad Jaddaf Marine Transport Station. Abras (small boats) cross the Dubai Creek here and arrive at Dubai Festival City Marine Transport Station.