This large, modern shopping mall is located at Dubai Festival City (DFC). Overlooking the Dubai Creek, this waterfront shopping and leisure destination offers over 250 shops, restaurants, a cinema and other entertainment options, plenty of places to eat and drink, and several hotels.
The mall has an impressive selection of shops. Anchor stores include IKEA, Ace, Carrefour, Centrepoint, Marks & Spencer, and Robinsons.
Shops are listed below:
- 3M – Car window tinting and paint protection.
- Abdul Samad Al Qurashi – Arabic perfumes and incense.
- Adidas – Sportswear.
- adL – Womenswear.
- Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons – Swiss watches.
- Al-Futtaim ACE
- Al Futtaim Watches & Jewellery – Jewellery and watches.
- Al Ansari Exchange – Offers foreign currency exchange and money transfer services.
- Aldo Accessories
- Al Fardan Exchange L.L.C.
- Al Jaber Optical – Eyewear and optical services.
- Alpha Optical – Frames, contact lenses, and sunglasses.
- Amazon Tours – Travel agent.
- American Eagle Outfitters – Casual fashion for women and men.
- Annabelle – Ladies pyjamas, nightshirts, loungewear, plus Disney and Marvel pyjamas for kids.
- Anne Klein
- Arabian Oud – Perfumes.
- Aster Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Babyshop – Children’s clothes, toys, nursery furniture, prams and strollers, car seats etc.
- Balmain – French fashion house.
- Barakat Optical – Eyewear.
- Bath & Body Works – Bath and shower gels, skin care products, soaps, fragrances, home fragrances, candles etc.
- Bedoon Essm – Arabic womenswear.
- Beverly Hills Polo Club – Fashion.
- Beyond the Beach – Fashionable swimwear.
- Big & Tall
- BinSina Pharmacy
- Boggi Milano – Italian fashion for men.
- Bomb Cosmetics
- Boots – Pharmacy, health and beauty products.
- Borders – Books, stationery, games, and toys.
- Brands For Less – Discount store.
- BRIC'S MILANO
- Build A Bear Workshop
- Call It Spring – Shoe store.
- Calvin Klein Underwear – Designer underwear for women and men.
- Canvas Art Store – Art supplies.
- Carrefour – Supermarket.
- Carter’s – Clothes for children, toddlers, and babies.
- Centrepoint – Department store.
- Charles & Keith – Women’s footwear, bags, and accessories.
- Chicco – Italian brand offering a complete range of products for babies, children and parents.
- Chic Shoes – Multi-brand footwear for women and men.
- Claire’s – Jewellery and accessories including earrings, necklaces, purses, bags, hats, scarves, and hair clips.
- Clarins – Cosmetics.
- Clarks – Shoe shop.
- COS - Collection of Style – Fashion for women and men.
- Damas – Jewellery.
- Diesel – Fashion.
- Diva Abaya
- DKNY – New York fashion house offering apparel for men and women.
- Dr Nutrition
- du – Telecommunications.
- Dubai London Clinic – Healthcare centre.
- Dwell – Home furnishings.
- Early Learning Centre – Educational games and toys.
- Ecco – Footwear.
- Emirates Islamic Bank – Bank branch.
- Emirates NBD – Bank branch.
- Enrico Marinelli – Fashion.
- Etisalat – Telecommunications.
- Eureka Kids
- Feathers – Luxury accessories store offering bags, wallets, scarves, pens, keychains, watches, jewellery, cufflinks, and more.
- Feet Aid
- Fitness First – Gym.
- Flair Beauty Salon
- Fred Perry – British casualwear.
- G2000 – Office clothing for men and women.
- Gallery one
- Gant – Casual clothes for men and women.
- GERRY WEBER
- Giordano – Fashion.
- Guess – Fashion and accessories for men and women.
- H&M – Fashion for men, women, and children.
- Habib Jewels
- HealthHub Clinic
- HealthHub Pharmacy
- Holland & Barrett – Health foods, vitamins, supplements etc.
- Hour Choice – Branded watches (Timberland, Anne Klein, Calvin Klein, Lacoste, Juicy Couture etc.).
- Icing – Women’s jewellery and accessories.
- incanto – Italian lingerie.
- iStyle – Apple reseller.
- Jashanmal Bookstore
- Jashanmal – Department store.
- Jawhara Jewellery
- Jockey – Underwear for women and men.
- John Lewis
- Jo Malone – Perfumes, oils, body and hand lotions, soaps etc.
- Just Accessories – Bags, jewellery, watches etc.
- K - Lynn Lingerie
- Kate Spade – Womenswear from New York.
- Khaadi – Pakistani fashion.
- Kids Couture
- Kiehl’s – Skin, hair, and body care products.
- King Koil – Mattresses, mattress protectors, duvets, pillows etc.
- Kipling – Luggage store.
- Koraba – Amber jewellery.
- L’Occitane – Skincare, fragrances, haircare, bath and body products etc.
- La-z-Boy Furniture Galleries
- La Senza – Lingerie, underwear, nightwear, and swimwear.
- LIFE Pharmacy
- Lifestyle – Home furnishings, home décor, cosmetics and perfumes, fashion accessories etc.
- Lifestyle Nutrition – Food supplements, vitamins, hair care products etc.
- Longines – Swiss watches.
- Louzan – Abayas.
- Mac Cosmetics
- Maison Lutétia
- Make Up For Ever – Cosmetics.
- Manuella Salon
- Marks & Spencer – Fashion, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and children.
- Massimo Dutti – Fashion.
- Max Fashion
- Milano One
- Miniso – Japanese concept store offering a range of products including household items, kitchenware, gift, bags, fashion accessories etc.
- Minutes – Repairs (shoes, watches, mobile phones), key cutting, and engraving.
- Montblanc – Luxury pens, watches, leather goods, fragrances, eyewear, and accessories.
- Mothercare – Maternity clothes, nursery furniture and bedding, pushchairs, car seats, baby feeding products, toys etc.
- Museum – Linens.
- N.Bar – Manicures, pedicures etc.
- Naturalizer – Women’s shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Nayomi – Nightwear, lingerie, and underwear.
- New Yorker – Casualwear.
- Nicoli – Crystal-embellished footwear and handbags.
- Nike – Sportswear.
- Nine West – Women’s shoes and accessories.
- Nishat Linen – Pakistani fashion.
- NYX Professional Makeup
- Omega – Watches.
- Oysho – Spanish lingerie, sleepwear, beachwear, and accessories.
- Pandora – Jewellery.
- Pan Emirates – Home furnishings.
- Parfois – Women’s bags, hats, jewellery, and fashion accessories.
- Petit Bateau – Childrenswear.
- Pierre Cardin – Designer clothes and accessories.
- Pure Gold – Jewellery store.
- Rado – Watches.
- Rasasi – Perfumes.
- Rebecca Noble House
- Rejee Jewellery
- Ricci Taliano
- Ritu Kumar – Womenswear by Indian designer Ritu Kumar.
- Riva – Womenswear.
- River Woods – American casualwear for women and men.
- Rivoli Eyezone – Designer frames and sunglasses.
- Rolex – Watches.
- Royal Furniture – Furniture.
- Sacoor Brothers – Fashion for men and women.
- Samsonite – Suitcases, bags, and travel accessories.
- Samsung – TVs, mobile telephones, cameras, IT, and home appliances.
- Sephora – Cosmetics, skin care, perfume, hair products etc.
- Seraphine – Maternity store.
- SH Collection
- Shoe Mart - Footwear.
- Shoe Studio – Multi-brand shoe store.
- Skechers – Footwear.
- Soccer Scene – Football kits, boots etc.
- Steve Madden – Footwear for women and men.
- Stitch In Time – Clothing repairs and alterations.
- Sun & Sand Sports – Sportswear and sports equipment.
- Super Care Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Superdry – Fashion.
- Swarovski – Crystal jewellery, watches, accessories, figurines, ornaments etc.
- Swiss Arabian – Fragrances.
- T.M.Lewin – Shirts, suits, ties, and accessories.
- Tamaris – Shoe shop.
- The Art of Shaving
- The Athletes Foot
- The Barber Room – Gent’s salon.
- The Body Shop – Ethically-produced cosmetics, fragrances, hair products, body lotions and scrubs, toiletries etc.
- The Comfort Store
- The Face Shop – Korean store offering cosmetics, skin and body care products, hair products etc.
- The Mattress Store – Mattresses and bedding.
- Think Kitchen – Dinnerware, cookware, kitchen tools etc.
- Tips and Toes
- Tissot – Swiss watches.
- Tommy Hilfiger – Fashion.
- Toys R Us – Toys and games.
- UAE Optics
- Under Armour – Sportswear.
- U.S. Polo Assn. – Polo-inspired fashion.
- Victoria’s Secret – Women’s underwear, lingerie, swimwear etc.
- Victoria's Secret Pink
- Vincci – Shoes.
- Women Secret
- Yas Perfume
- Zara – Fashion.
- Zen Diamond
Listings were last updated on .
Entertainment and Leisure
Dubai Festival City Mall offers a great selection of entertainment options including a multiplex cinema, evening light and laser show, and flight simulator.
- Bounce-X – Freestyle terrain park with trampolines, giant airbags, slides, parkour courses etc.
- Dhow Rides – Sailings on a traditional boat on the Dubai Creek.
- Dream Aero – Flight simulator with full-motion platform.
- Fabyland – Entertainment centre for children – arcade games, video games, fairground rides, trampolines etc.
- Imagine – Fantastic light, laser, and fountain show. Displays every evening.
- Novo Cinemas – 18 screen cinema with IMAX theatre.
- Stay & Play – Supervised children’s play area.
Festival Bay provides al fresco waterside and indoor dining. There are also restaurants and a food court in the mall itself.
Dubai Festival City Mall offers a covered car park with spaces for over 10,000 vehicles. Parking is free.
There’s a dedicated taxi rank near the entrance.
Buses to Dubai Festival City Mall include:
- F08 – Feeder bus service from Emirates Metro Station.
- 44 – Bus service from Al Ghubaiba Bus Station (Bur Dubai) to Rashidiya Bus Station (next to Rashidiya Metro Station). Stops on the route include Dubai Festival City.
- 53 – Bus service from Gold Souq Bus Station (Deira) to International City. Stops on the route include Dubai Festival City.
There’s no Dubai Metro station within easy walking distance of Dubai Festival City. To reach it by Metro you could take a train to Emirates Metro Station and get feeder bus F08 to the mall.
Another way to reach it using the Dubai Metro is to take a Green Line train to Creek Metro Station. From here it is just a short walk to Ad Jaddaf Marine Transport Station. Abras (small boats) cross the Dubai Creek here and arrive at Dubai Festival City Marine Transport Station.
Cinemas near Dubai Festival City Mall include:
- Novo Cinemas Dubai Festival City Mall (0.0 miles) - 18-screeen cinema at Dubai Festival City.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Dubai Festival City Mall include:
- Hard Rock Café (0.1 miles) - Large music-themed restaurant at Dubai Festival City. Plenty of rock and roll memorabilia on display. Menu offers burgers, BBQ ribs and chicken, Mexican dishes, and more. Live music in the evenings.
Hotels near Dubai Festival City Mall include:
- InterContinental Dubai Festival City (0.2 miles)
- Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City (0.3 miles)
- Holiday Inn - Dubai Festival City (0.4 miles)
- Palazzo Versace Dubai (0.8 miles)
Map showing location of Dubai Festival City Mall.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Dubai Festival City Mall
Dubai Festival City
United Arab Emirates