This Dubai Metro station serves passengers using Terminal 1 of Dubai International Airport.
Airport Terminal 1 Metro Station in Dubai is a modern and convenient station that offers a variety of services to passengers.
The ticket office is staffed by friendly and helpful employees who can assist with any questions or concerns about tickets. The ticket machines are easy to use and provide passengers with an efficient way to purchase tickets. The information desk is a great resource for passengers who need help getting around the station or finding their way to their destination.
The station is connected directly to Dubai International Airport by a covered walkway. Electronic displays show train departure times, making it easy for passengers to plan their trip.
The station is on the Red Line. It offers a quick and direct route to popular destinations such as City Centre Deira, Dubai Marina, the Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Business Bay, and Al Barsha/Mall of the Emirates.
General timings for stations on the Red Line can be found here. Note that these are timings for the Red Line as a whole. Times for the first and last trains from Airport Terminal 1 may be different.
To find precise times for trains at Airport Terminal 1 Metro Station, install the RTA S’hail app on your phone.
Buses from Airport Terminal 1 Metro Station include:
- 11A – Gold Souq Bus Station to Al Awir – stops include Airport Terminal 1, Rashidiya Bus Station, and Mushrif Park
- 24 – Al Nahda to International City – Stops include Airport Terminal 1, Emirates Metro Station, Dubai Festival City, and Dubai Festival City Mall
- 32C – Al Qusais Bus Station to Al Satwa Bus Station – Stops include Emirates Metro Station, Airport Terminal 1, and Max Metro Station
- 33 – Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Al Qusais – Stops include BurJuman Metro Station, and City Centre Metro Station, and Airport Terminal 1 Metro Station
- C01 – Airport Terminal 3 Metro Station to Satwa Bus Station – Stops include Airport Terminal 1 Metro Station, Union Metro Station, Gold Souq Bus Station, and Sharaf DG Metro Station