Al Barsha is home to a large number of budget hotels and serviced apartments.
Trains on the Red Line go Rashidiya and UAE Exchange. Stops on the route include Dubai International Airport, Deira City Centre, Union, BurJuman, World Trade Centre, Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall, and Ibn Battuta.
The station is in Zone 2 (click here to view a map of the Dubai Metro).
Operating hours for Red Line stations are here. Note that these are times for the Red Line as a whole. Timings for the first and last trains from this station may be different.
To view live train times for Mashreq Metro Station, install RTA’s S’hail app on your mobile phone.
Until May 2020 the station was called Sharaf DG. It is now sponsored by Mashreq Bank.
Hotels near Mashreq Metro Station include:
- Rose Park Hotel Al Barsha (0 miles)
- Cassells Al Barsha Hotel by IGH (0.1 miles)
- Grand Cosmopolitan Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Hampton By Hilton Dubai Al Barsha (0.2 miles)
- Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha (0.2 miles)
- Donatello Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Novotel Dubai Al Barsha (0.2 miles)
- Centro Barsha - by Rotana (0.3 miles)
- Signature Hotel Al Barsha (0.3 miles)
- Millennium Al Barsha (0.3 miles)
- Ibis Mall Of The Emirates (0.3 miles)
- Novotel Suites Dubai Mall of the Emirates (0.3 miles)
- Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Mall Of The Emirates (0.3 miles)
- Flora Al Barsha Hotel (0.4 miles)
- Courtyard by Marriott Dubai, Al Barsha (0.4 miles)
Map showing location of Mashreq Metro Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Mashreq Metro Station
Sheikh Zayed Road
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Laborant /Shutterstock