Dubai Miracle Garden opened in 2011 with the aim of becoming the world’s largest flower garden. Quite an ambitious project given its desert location and the adverse weather conditions.
Over the years it has expanded, setting several Guinness World Records on the way.
In 2016 its Airbus A380 feature was declared the largest flower arrangement in the world. In 2018 the Mickey Mouse display was given the accolade of the world’s tallest topiary structure.
Dubai Miracle Garden is a seasonal attraction. It is open from October to April each year. During the summer it closes and the flowers are recycled for fertilizer. Each season opens with new displays.
Ticket prices are reasonable with reductions for children. Check the official website (see information box at the end of this page) for the latest entrance fees and timings.
The garden is located in Al Barsha South. There’s no Metro station nearby. One way to reach it without a car is to take get a taxi from Mall of the Emirates Metro Station. The taxi ride is approximately 6 miles.
Dubai Butterfly Garden is part of the same complex, but is open throughout the year. The entry fee is paid separately.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Dubai Miracle Garden include:
- Dubai Butterfly Garden (0.2 miles) - Dubai Butterfly Garden gives visitors the chance to see thousands of butterflies in an enclosed environment
- Dubai Autodrome (0.9 miles) - Motorsports facility
Places to shop near Dubai Miracle Garden include:
- Village Community Centre – Arabian Ranches (1.6 miles) - Shopping and community centre
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Dubai Miracle Garden include:
- Turn Up (2.4 miles) - International restaurant at FIVE Jumeirah Village. Licensed.
Hotels near Dubai Miracle Garden include:
- The S Hotel Al Barsha (0.7 miles)
- Park Inn by Radisson Dubai Motor City (0.9 miles)
- Millennium Montrose Executive Apartment (1 miles)
- Five Jumeirah Village (2.2 miles)
Map showing location of Dubai Miracle Garden.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Dubai Miracle Garden
Al Barsha South
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Abrar Sharif, PhotoLohi, Patricia Burilli Fencz/Shutterstock