The Dubai Autodrome is situated at Dubailand’s MotorCity development and is the Gulf’s first fully integrated motor sports facility. It features 6 different track configurations including an FIA sanctioned 5.39 km Grand Prix Circuit.
Various driving experiences are offered to both residents and visitors. One of the most popular is the Audi R8 Experience. After a watching an introductory video drivers go down to the track and learn the racing lines of the 2.46 km Club Circuit in an Audi TT. Drivers complete the session with 3 laps of the circuit in an Audi R8 V10.
The Kartdrome offers both indoor and outdoor karting tracks. The outdoor track is 1.2 km long while the indoor track is 620 km long. Arrive and drive sessions are offered daily. The indoor track also houses the Laserdrome laser tag arena.
For current opening times, prices, and driver requirements, visit the official Dubai Autodrome website.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Dubai Autodrome include:
- Dubai Miracle Garden (0.9 miles) - Amazing flower garden in Al Barsha South.
- Dubai Butterfly Garden (1.1 miles) - Dubai Butterfly Garden gives visitors the chance to see thousands of butterflies in an enclosed environment
- Dubai International Stadium (1.2 miles) - 25,000 spectator capacity stadium at Dubai Sports City. Mainly used for cricket matches.
Cinemas near Dubai Autodrome include:
- Reel Cinemas The Springs Souk (3.1 miles) - 6-screen cinema at The Springs.
Places to shop near Dubai Autodrome include:
- My City Centre Al Barsha (1.5 miles) - Community shopping mall in Al Barsha South.
- Village Community Centre – Arabian Ranches (2.1 miles) - Shopping and community centre
- City Centre Me’aisem (2.6 miles) - Mall in Dubai’s International Media Production Zone.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Dubai Autodrome include:
- Turn Up (2 miles) - International restaurant at FIVE Jumeirah Village. Licensed.
Hotels near Dubai Autodrome include:
- Park Inn by Radisson Dubai Motor City (0.3 miles)
- Studio One Hotel (0.8 miles)
- The S Hotel Al Barsha (1.5 miles)
- Millennium Montrose Executive Apartment (1.9 miles)
- Arabian Ranches Golf Club (2 miles)
- Five Jumeirah Village (2 miles)
- Aloft Me'aisam, Dubai (2.7 miles)
Map showing location of Dubai Autodrome.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Jahanzaib Naiyyer/Shutterstock