Dubai Garden Glow is an light-based attraction at Zabeel Park. It runs in the winter months and is very popular with local families.
The attraction usually runs from October to June. Dates for the 2020/21 season have not been announced at the time of writing (July 2020).
During the festival the park is filled with light installations and themed displays. It’s divided into several areas; Glow Park, Dinosaur Park, Ice Park, Art Park, and Magic Park.
Numerous stalls sell food and souvenirs.
Glow Park is one of the main areas of the park. It features hundreds of installations and displays made with LED lights.
Entry to Glow Park is included in the standard ticket.
This area features more than 100 animatronic dinosaurs. Dinosaurs are displayed from all periods of the Mesozoic Era; Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous.
Entry to the Dinosaur Park is included in the standard ticket.
There are numerous stalls in this area selling food and souvenirs.
Magic Park is an area with optical illusions and 3D art. Attractions include a room where children appear bigger than adults and another where everything appears upside down.
It’s a great place to take photos for Instagram and social media.
Entry to Magic Park is not included in the standard ticket.
This area features illuminated works of art made with recycled materials.
Entry to Art Park is not included in the standard ticket.
Ice Park is an indoor area featuring ice sculptures. Thermal jackets are provided.
Entry to Ice Park is not included in the standard ticket.
Tickets can be purchased at the entrance. Standard tickets cost 65 AED and include entry to Glow Park and Dinosaur Park. Children aged 3 and under enjoy free admission.
Additional fees apply to those visiting Magic Park, Art Park, and Ice Park.
Dubai Garden Glow is open every day of the week. It opens at 4 pm and closes at 11 pm (midnight on Fridays).
The light displays are best enjoyed after sunset. Sunset times throughout the year can be found here.
Dubai Garden Glow is located in Area B of Zabeel Park. Entrance is via Gate 6 or 7 (see map below).
Zabeel Park is also home to the Dubai Frame, a fantastic observation tower.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Dubai Garden Glow include:
- Zabeel Park (0.5 miles) - Public park in the Zabeel area of Dubai. Home to a number of attractions including the Dubai Frame and Dubai Garden Glow.
- Dubai World Trade Centre (0.5 miles) - Major events and exhibition venue.
- Dubai Frame (0.6 miles) - Viewing tower offering spectacular views of old and new Dubai. Cheap entry.
Cinemas near Dubai Garden Glow include:
- Lamcy Cinema (0.9 miles) - Cinema at the Lamcy Plaza.
Places to shop near Dubai Garden Glow include:
- Lamcy Plaza (0.9 miles) - Shopping mall in Oud Metha
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Dubai Garden Glow include:
- Tresind (0.9 miles)
Hotels near Dubai Garden Glow include:
- Rove Trade Centre (0.6 miles)
- The H Dubai (0.6 miles)
- Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai (0.7 miles)
- Ibis World Trade Centre (0.7 miles)
- Fairmont Dubai (0.8 miles)
- Conrad Dubai (0.8 miles)
- Ibis One Central - World Trade Centre Dubai (0.8 miles)
- voco Dubai an IHG hotel (0.9 miles)
Nearby Metro Stations
Metro Stations near Dubai Garden Glow include:
- Al Jafiliya Metro Station (0.4 miles) - Metro station on the Red Line.
- World Trade Centre Metro Station (0.7 miles) - Metro station on the Red Line.
Nearby Transport Links
Transport links near Dubai Garden Glow include:
- Al Karama Bus Station (0.8 miles) - Bus station in Al Karama.
Map showing location of Dubai Garden Glow.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Dubai Garden Glow
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Kirill Neiezhmakov/Shutterstock