The Oasis Mall is a mid-sized shopping mall in the Al Quoz area of Dubai. It caters mainly to locals.
In 2005 the original Oasis Centre was completely destroyed in a fire. A larger mall was rebuilt and reopened in 2009.
The 4-level mall is home to around 70 stores. Some of the larger shops include Carrefour Market, Emax, Sun & Sand Sports, Beautybay, Babyshop, and Daiso.
List of Shops
Shops at Oasis Mall are listed below.
- Accessorize – Women’s fashion accessories (bags, purses, jewellery, scarves, gloves, hair accessories, socks, tights, belts etc.).
- Adidas – Sportswear.
- Arrow – Menswear.
- Asgharali – Arabic fragrances.
- Babyshop – Children’s clothes, toys, nursery furniture, prams and strollers, car seats etc.
- Beautybay – Perfumes, cosmetics, skin and haircare products, beauty accessories etc.
- Boots – Pharmacy, health and beauty products.
- Bossini – Clothing.
- Brands – Fashion for women and men.
- Candelite – Confectionery store.
- Carrefour Market – Supermarket.
- Carter’s – Clothes for children, toddlers, and babies.
- Cello Music & Ballet Centre – Music and dance lessons.
- Chipstix – Fried potato snacks.
- Claire’s – Jewellery and accessories including earrings, necklaces, purses, bags, hats, scarves, and hair clips.
- Daiso – Japanese discount store offering a wide range of products including glassware, cutlery, crockery, kitchenware, cosmetics, stationery, and toys.
- Damas – Jewellery and watches.
- DigiPhoto Studio – Photo printing, enlargements, printing on mugs and t-shirts, passport photos etc.
- Dollar Rent A Car – Car rentals.
- Emax – Electronics and IT.
- Etisalat – Telecommunications.
- F&F – Affordable fashion for men, women, and children.
- Fitness First – Gym.
- Foot Solutions - Orthopaedic shoes.
- Galadari Motor Driving Centre – Driving lessons.
- Glamour Fashion – Womenswear.
- Hemani – Herbal products.
- Holland and Barrett – Health store offering vitamins and supplements, sports nutrition products, health foods, and weight management products.
- Home Box – Furniture and home products.
- Home Centre – Furniture, home decor, household products etc.
- Hour Choice – Branded watches (Tissot, Swatch, Timberland, Lacoste, Juicy Couture etc.).
- iCARE Clinics – Health clinic.
- Jafrah Interior Design
- Jungle Juice – Juices.
- Koton – Fashion.
- La Senza – Lingerie, underwear, nightwear, and swimwear.
- Lifestyle – Home decor, lighting, furniture, cosmetics, perfumes, fashion accessories, and more.
- Madico Car Solar Shield
- Magic Corn
- Max – Value fashion store.
- Mini Melts – Frozen desserts.
- Mothercare – Maternity clothes, nursery furniture and bedding, pushchairs, car seats, baby feeding products, toys etc.
- New Look – Fashion.
- Nishat Linen – Pakistani fashion.
- Orient Exchange – Foreign currency exchange.
- Prime Optic – Eyewear.
- Pro Makeup Boutique – Cosmetics.
- Rivoli Eyezone – Designer frames and sunglasses.
- Shoe Mart - Footwear.
- Shoexpress – Value shoe store.
- Spaces – Hair and beauty salon for women and men.
- Splash – Fashion for men, women, and teenagers.
- Steve Madden – Footwear for women and men.
- Sun & Sand Sports – Sportswear and sports equipment.
- Super Care Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Swiss Arabian – Fragrances.
- The Favors – Gifts and party supplies.
- Time to Time – Mobile phone, watch, and shoe repairs.
- WHSmith – Books, magazines, stationery etc.
Details were last checked on Tuesday 14th of March 2017.
Daiso is a Japanese discount store with literally tens of thousands of products. Most can be purchased for just a few dirhams. The product range is extremely diverse and includes kitchenware (glasses, baking moulds, jars, cutlery, bowls, trays, utensils etc.), toys, stationery, cosmetics, pet care products (toys, bowls, collars etc.), seasonal products (Christmas decorations etc.), and ornaments.
Carrefour Market is a smaller version of the Carrefour hypermarkets found at other malls in Dubai. It offers a good range of fresh produce including fish, meat, fruit and vegetables, and bread. It’s situated on the ground floor of the mall.
Sun & Sand Sports is a sports shop on the first floor. Brands stocked include The North Face, Adidas, Vans, Timberland, Reebok, and York Fitness.
Beautybay offers fragrances, cosmetics and skincare products, while Babyshop sells clothes for toddlers and children, nursery furniture, prams and pushchairs, baby feeding and bathing products, toys, plus child safety devices such as baby monitors, door stoppers, draw locks and latches, socket covers, and car seats.
In 2011 UK retail company WHSmith opened their first store in Dubai here. It’s situated on the ground floor and offers a good selection of newspapers, magazines, books, stationery, plus drinks and snacks.
The Oasis Mall is open 7 days a week. Opening times are 10 am to 10 pm, Sunday to Wednesday, and 10 am to midnight, Thursday to Saturday.
Most of the third and top floor of the mall is occupied by leisure and food and beverage offerings. Fun City, Thrill Zone, Fitness First, Balance Well Being 360°, and the main food court are all here.
Restaurants and Food Court
Places to eat and drink at Oasis Mall are listed below.
- Al Arrab Express (Third Floor Food Court) – Arabic.
- Baskin Robbins (Third Floor Food Court) – Ice cream and desserts.
- Bombay Chowpatty (Third Floor Food Court) – Indian.
- Caribou Coffee (Ground Floor) – Coffeehouse.
- Gelato Divino (Ground Floor) – Ice cream.
- Jamba Juice (Ground Floor) – Juices and smoothies.
- KFC (Third Floor Food Court) – Fried chicken.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (Ground Floor)
- McDonald’s (Third Floor Food Court) – Burgers and fries.
- Pizza Hut (Third Floor Food Court) – Pizzas and pasta.
- Starbucks (Ground Floor) – Coffeehouse.
- Subway (Third Floor Food Court) – Subs.
- Taj Spice (Third Floor Food Court) – Indian.
- Wok & Spice (Third Floor Food Court) – Chinese and Thai.
Fun City is an entertainment centre is aimed at children from 2 to 13. It features a wide range of video and arcade games plus rides such as a carousel and bumper cars. Entrance is free but all games require tokens. Fun City can also organise children’s birthday parties.
Balance Well Being 360° is a 22,000 square foot facility offering fitness, wellness, and nutrition services to those seeking a healthier lifestyle.
Fitness First operates two gyms on the third floor; one mixed and one ladies-only. Membership is required to gain entry.
Facilities and services at the mall include a customer service desk, numerous toilets and baby changing areas, ATMs, and Etisalat bill payment machine, and prayer rooms for men and women. Orient Exchange on the ground floor offers a range of financial services such as foreign currency, international money transfers (including transfers to India and the Philippines), and credit card cash advances.
The Oasis Mall is situated in Al Quoz, between Interchanges 2 and 3 on the Sheikh Zayed Road. The basement level car park offers spaces for more than 1,500 vehicles.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Quoz
United Arab Emirates
Nearest Metro Station(s): Business Bay, Noor Islamic Bank