33 is the country code for France.
Paris is the capital city of France.
How to Call France from Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
To call a telephone number in France from Dubai (United Arab Emirates):
- Dial the international call prefix. For calls from Dubai (United Arab Emirates) this is 00 (or '+' from mobile phones).
- Dial the country code for France - 33.
- Dial the subscriber number, omitting the first zero if there is one.
Landlines – City/Area Codes in France
Landline numbers in the France are 10 digits in length. The first 2 digits are the area code, and the remaining digits the subscriber number.
Area codes in France are
- Paris and Paris Region – 01
- Northwest France – 02
- Northeast France – 03
- Southeast France – 04
- Southwest France – 05
The 0 prefix is not needed when calling from overseas. It is used for all other calls, even when calling from a landline in the same area.
For example, to call a number in Paris 01XXXXXXXX:
- From a landline in Paris dial 01XXXXXXXX.
- From a landline in France outside Paris, dial 01XXXXXXXX.
- From a mobile phone in France, dial 01XXXXXXXX.
- From overseas, dial the international call prefix (00/+), the country code for France (33), the area code without the 0, then the subscriber number e.g. 00-33-1XXXXXXXX or +33-1XXXXXXXX.
Mobile Telephone Numbers in France
Mobile phone numbers in France begin with 06 or 07.
To call a mobile phone number in France from overseas, dial the international exit call prefix (00/+), the France country code (33), and then the subscriber number without the 0 prefix e.g. 00-33-6XXXXXXXX or +33-6XXXXXXXX.
To call a mobile phone number in France from within France, dial the number with the 0 prefix e.g. 06XXXXXXXX.
When making a telephone call to France from the United Arab Emirates, please be aware of the time difference between the UAE and France.
The time now in France is . The date is .
The time right now in the United Arab Emirates is . The date is .
The time difference between France and UAE is 3 hours.
The currency used in France is the European euro (EUR).
Current exchange rates between the European euro and the UAE dirham (EUR to AED, AED to EUR) are:
- 1 European euro (EUR) = 4.16 AED
- 1 UAE dirham (AED) = 0.24 EUR
Exchange rates on this page were last updated on .
It is a major agriculture producer and exporter. Most electricity is generated by nuclear power.
It is visited by large numbers of tourists. Popular attractions include the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Palace of Versailles, Mont Saint-Michel, Notre-Dame de Paris, Arc de Triomphe, and Disneyland Paris.
The official language is French.
Paris is the capital and one of the biggest conurbations in Europe.
According to data from the World Bank, the population of France in recent years is:
- 2018 - 66,977,107
- 2017 - 66,865,144
- 2016 - 66,721,256
- 2015 - 66,548,272
- 2014 - 66,312,067
- 2013 - 65,998,687
- 2012 - 65,659,809
- 2011 - 65,342,780
- 2010 - 65,027,507
- 2009 - 64,707,040
- 2008 - 64,374,984
- 2007 - 64,016,225
- 2006 - 63,621,381
- 2005 - 63,179,351
- 2004 - 62,704,895
- 2003 - 62,244,886
- 2002 - 61,805,267
- 2001 - 61,357,430
- 2000 - 60,912,500
- 1999 - 60,496,718
- 1998 - 60,186,288
France can be seen on the map below.