The Oasis Mall is a mid-sized shopping mall in the Al Quoz area of Dubai. It caters mainly to locals.
In 2005 the original Oasis Centre was completely destroyed in a fire. A larger mall was rebuilt and reopened in 2009.
The 4-level mall is home to around 70 stores. Some of the larger shops include Carrefour Market, Emax, Sun & Sand Sports, and Daiso.
List of Shops
Shops at Oasis Mall are listed below. Listings were last updated on .
- Al Ansari Exchange – Offers foreign currency exchange and money transfer services.
- Balance Ayurvedic Center & Spa
- Bath & Body Works – Bath and shower gels, skin care products, soaps, fragrances, home fragrances, candles etc.
- Boots – Pharmacy, health and beauty products.
- Brands – Fashion for women and men.
- Brands 4U
- Carrefour Market – Supermarket.
- Centrepoint – Department store.
- Daiso – Japanese discount store.
- Damas – Jewellery and watches.
- Dance Horizons
- Dar Al Zain
- DigiPhoto Studio – Photo printing, enlargements, printing on mugs and t-shirts, passport photos etc.
- Dollar Rent A Car – Car rentals.
- du – Telecommunications.
- Emax – Electronics and IT.
- Etisalat – Telecommunications.
- Fitness First – Gym.
- Floor World
- Flormar – Italian cosmetics.
- Foot Solutions - Orthopaedic shoes.
- Galadari Motor Driving Centre – Driving lessons.
- Glamour Fashion – Womenswear.
- Hamasat Accessories – Women’s jewellery and fashion accessories.
- Harleys Gents Salon
- Hemani – Herbal products.
- Home Box – Furniture and home products.
- Home Centre – Furniture, home decor, household products etc.
- House Of Accessories
- iCARE Clinics – Health clinic.
- Jafrah Interior Design
- Jawhara Jewellery
- La Senza – Lingerie, underwear, nightwear, and swimwear.
- Lovisa – Jewellery and accessories.
- Max – Value fashion store.
- Mente Art Gallery
- Mothercare – Maternity clothes, nursery furniture and bedding, pushchairs, car seats, baby feeding products, toys etc.
- Nishat Linen – Pakistani fashion.
- Orient Exchange – Foreign currency exchange.
- PETME – Professional pet care services.
- Prime Optic – Eyewear.
- Rivoli Eyezone – Designer frames and sunglasses.
- Rugland – Handmade carpets.
- Seconds – Key cutting, watch repairs, mobile phone repairs, shoe repairs, and engraving.
- Shoexpress – Value shoe store.
- Shoukhy Perfumes
- Slim Spa Beauty Solutions
- Spaces Salon
- Sun & Sand Sports – Sportswear and sports equipment.
- Super Care Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Swiss Arabian – Fragrances.
- The Favors – Gifts and party supplies.
- The Gift Factory
- Time Gates Watches
- Time to Time – Mobile phone, watch, and shoe repairs.
- TOY STATION
Daiso is a Japanese discount store with literally tens of thousands of products. Most can be purchased for just a few dirhams. The product range is extremely diverse and includes kitchenware (glasses, baking moulds, jars, cutlery, bowls, trays, utensils etc.), toys, stationery, cosmetics, pet care products (toys, bowls, collars etc.), seasonal products (Christmas decorations etc.), and ornaments.
Carrefour Market is a smaller version of the Carrefour hypermarkets found at other malls in Dubai. It offers a good range of fresh produce including fish, meat, fruit and vegetables, and bread. It’s situated on the ground floor of the mall.
Sun & Sand Sports is a sports shop on the first floor. Brands stocked include The North Face, Adidas, Vans, Timberland, Reebok, and York Fitness.
The Oasis Mall is open 7 days a week. Opening times are 10 am to 10 pm, Sunday to Wednesday, and 10 am to midnight, Thursday to Saturday.
Restaurants and Food Court
Places to eat and drink at Oasis Mall are listed below.
- Baskin Robbins (Third Floor Food Court) – Ice cream and desserts.
- Bombay Chowpatty (Third Floor Food Court) – Indian.
- Caribou Coffee (Ground Floor) – Coffeehouse.
- Gelato Divino (Ground Floor) – Ice cream.
- Gloria Jean’s Coffees
- Hatam Restaurant
- Hong Kong
- JANAT TEA PARIS
- KFC (Third Floor Food Court) – Fried chicken.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (Ground Floor)
- Mamma Italia
- McDonald’s (Third Floor Food Court) – Burgers and fries.
- NJOY CHOCOLATIER & CAFÉ
- Paratha N' Rolls
- Paul Café
- Pizza Hut (Third Floor Food Court) – Pizzas and pasta.
- SARAVANAA BHAVAN
- Starbucks (Ground Floor) – Coffeehouse.
- Subway (Third Floor Food Court) – Subs.
Facilities and services at the mall include a customer service desk, numerous toilets and baby changing areas, ATMs, and Etisalat bill payment machine, and prayer rooms for men and women. Orient Exchange on the ground floor offers a range of financial services such as foreign currency, international money transfers (including transfers to India and the Philippines), and credit card cash advances.
The Oasis Mall is situated in Al Quoz, between Interchanges 2 and 3 on the Sheikh Zayed Road. The basement level car park offers spaces for more than 1,500 vehicles.