The Madina Mall is a mid-sized shopping mall in Muhaisnah, to the north of Dubai International Airport. Shoppers here are mainly local residents.
Around 100 stores and food outlets are spread over two floors. Anchor stores are Carrefour, Pan Emirates, and Babyshop.
List of Shops and Food & Drink Outlets
Shops and places to eat and drink at the Madina Mall are listed below. Listings were last updated on .
- Address – Menswear.
- Affordables – Fashion for men and women.
- Al Bayader – Mobile phones and accessories.
- Ari O Rotti – Indian restaurant.
- Barakat Optical – Eyewear.
- Baskin Robbins – Ice cream.
- Belhasa Driving Centre LLC
- Chachoos – Clothes and footwear for all the family.
- ChicKing (Food Court) – Fried chicken.
- Doc&Mark – Footwear.
- Dorna – Typing, photocopying, document processing etc.
- Dr. Nutrition – Health foods, sports nutrition etc.
- Emirates Sports Stores – Sports clothing and equipment.
- Etisalat – Telecommunications.
- Exquisite – Perfumes, cosmetics, hair and beauty products.
- Fancy Land – Fancy dress costumes for children.
- Flormar – Italian cosmetics.
- Giordano – Fashion.
- Gloria Jean’s Coffees – Coffeehouse.
- Joanna – Fashion.
- KFC (Food Court) – Fried chicken.
- Kostumes – Fancy dress costumes.
- Lifestyle – Home furnishings, home décor, cosmetics and perfumes, fashion accessories etc.
- Morning Star – Car rentals.
- Mulberries – Indian womenswear.
- Organic Vita Sana – Store selling organic foods and products.
- Oriental Kitchen (Food Court) – Asian.
- Pan Emirates – Home furnishings.
- Pehlivan (Food Court) – Offers a variety of cuisines including Turkish, Italian, Indian, and Chinese.
- Pizza Hut (Food Court) – Pizza and pasta.
- SellAnyCar.com – Instant car sales.
- Shoexpress – Value shoe store.
- Souvenir Phones – Mobile phones and accessories.
- Splash – Fashion.
- Tim Hortons – Coffee, sandwiches, and baked goods.
- uniCare Medical Centre – Healthcare centre.
Facilities at the Madina Mall include a children’s entertainment area and a covered car park. The food court is located on the upper floor.
The mall is open every day of the week. Standard opening hours are 10 am to 10 pm on weekdays, and 10 am to midnight at the weekend.
The Madina Mall is located on Beirut Street, on the eastern edge of Al Qusais. There are no Metro stations within easy walking distance. The closest is Al Qusais Metro Station (Green Line), approximately 1.5 miles from the mall.