The Madina Mall is a mid-sized shopping mall in Muhaisnah, to the north of Dubai International Airport. Shoppers here are mainly local residents.
Around 100 stores and food outlets are spread over two floors. Anchor stores are Carrefour, Pan Emirates, and Babyshop.
List of Shops and Food & Drink Outlets
Shops and places to eat and drink at the Madina Mall are listed below. Listings were last updated on .
- Address – Menswear.
- Adler Sports
- Affordables – Fashion for men and women.
- Al Ansari Exchange – Offers foreign currency exchange and money transfer services.
- AM PM Watches – Watch shop.
- Aster Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Babyshop – Children’s clothes, toys, nursery furniture, prams and strollers, car seats etc.
- Barakat Optical – Eyewear.
- Baskin Robbins – Ice cream.
- Borjan – Shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Carrefour – Hypermarket.
- CCF Physical Fitness Club – Gym.
- ChicKing (Food Court) – Fried chicken.
- Daman Phone – Mobile telephones.
- Doc&Mark – Footwear.
- Dorna – Typing, photocopying, document processing etc.
- Dr. Nutrition – Health foods, sports nutrition etc.
- du – Telecommunications.
- Emirates Sports Stores – Sports clothing and equipment.
- Etisalat – Telecommunications.
- Fancy Land – Fancy dress costumes for children.
- Flormar – Italian cosmetics.
- Giordano – Fashion.
- Haji Ali (Food Court) – Juices.
- Hamdan Tourism
- Joanna – Fashion.
- KFC (Food Court) – Fried chicken.
- Krispy Kreme – Doughnuts.
- Max – Fashion for all the family.
- Morning Star – Car rentals.
- Mulberries – Indian womenswear.
- Octave – Fashion.
- Pampangenos – Filipino cafe.
- Pan Emirates – Home furnishings.
- Pehlivan (Food Court) – Offers a variety of cuisines including Turkish, Italian, Indian, and Chinese.
- Pizza Hut (Food Court) – Pizza and pasta.
- SellAnyCar.com – Instant car sales.
- Souvenir Phones – Mobile phones and accessories.
- Splash – Fashion.
- Swiss Arabian – Fragrances.
- The Body Shop – Ethically-produced cosmetics, fragrances, hair products, body lotions and scrubs, toiletries etc.
- Tim Hortons – Coffee, sandwiches, and baked goods.
- U TURN
Facilities at the Madina Mall include a children’s entertainment area and a covered car park. The food court is located on the upper floor.
The mall is open every day of the week. Standard opening hours are 10 am to 10 pm on weekdays, and 10 am to midnight at the weekend.
The Madina Mall is located on Beirut Street, on the eastern edge of Al Qusais. There are no Metro stations within easy walking distance. The closest is Al Qusais Metro Station (Green Line), approximately 1.5 miles from the mall.
Map showing location of Madina Mall.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
United Arab Emirates