The Town Centre Jumeirah is a small, intimate community mall just down the road from its larger sister, the Mercato.
List of Shops
A selection of stores at Town Centre Jumeirah are listed below. Listings were last updated on .
- Al Jaber Optical – Eyewear and optical services.
- Al Motahajiba – Arabic ladieswear.
- Aster Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Back To Games
- Bateel – Gourmet chocolates, dates, pastries etc.
- Boom & Mellow – Women’s fashion accessories and jewellery.
- Craft Land – Arts and crafts store offering fabrics, yarns etc. Classes available.
- Damas – Jewellery and watches.
- Dwell – Home furnishings.
- Effa Fashion
- Emirates Travel Hub
- First Choice – Arabic womenswear.
- Five Little Ducks
- Josef Seibel – Leather comfort shoes.
- Laila Amraoui
- Le Petit Marché
- Little Luxuries – Home accessories (crockery, cutlery, wallpaper, lighting, fabrics etc.).
- Lorna Jane – Stylish sportswear for women.
- MASKA – High-end gift wrapping (furoshiki – Japanese fabric wrapping).
- Orange Wheels
- Party Zone – Party supplies (balloons, decorations, costumes etc.).
- Prime Gourmet – Upscale butchers and gourmet food store.
- Real Pilates
- Sweet Lane – Cakes and baked goods.
- Tealand – Loose teas.
- The Closet
- TKD – Lingerie for larger women.
- Touch of Oud
Opening hours for the stores are Saturday to Thursday 10 am to 10 pm, and Friday 1.30 pm to 10 pm.
Town Centre Jumeriah is located on Jumeirah Beach Road in the Jumeirah area of Dubai. There is no Metro station within easy walking distance. The closest is Financial Centre, around two miles from the mall.