The Town Centre Jumeirah is a small, intimate community mall just down the road from its larger sister, the Mercato.
List of Shops and Restaurants
Stores, businesses, restaurants, and places to eat and drink at Town Centre Jumeirah are listed below. Listings were last updated on .
- AK Anne Klein – Women’s footwear and accessories.
- Al Jaber Optical – Eyewear and optical services.
- Al Motahajiba – Arabic ladieswear.
- Amrita Honey
- Aster Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Axiom Telecom – Mobile telephones, tablets, and accessories.
- Baker & Spice – Restaurant and artisan food store.
- Bateel – Gourmet chocolates, dates, pastries etc.
- Boom & Mellow – Women’s fashion accessories and jewellery.
- Cafe Bateel – Casual dining.
- Cafe Ceramique – Cafe and art studio.
- Craft Land – Arts and crafts store offering fabrics, yarns etc. Classes available.
- Damas – Jewellery.
- Dubai Mermaids – Children’s mermaid tails (swimwear).
- Dubai Physiotherapy & Family Medicine Clinic – Medical clinic (family medicine, physiotherapy, sports therapy, orthotics, chiropody, speech therapy etc.).
- Effa Fashion
- Emirates NBD – Bank branch.
- Emirates Travel Hub
- Fairytales – Children’s play area.
- Feet First – Reflexology and massage.
- First Choice – Arabic womenswear.
- Five Little Ducks
- Flowery Joy
- Hello Kitty Beauty Spa – Beauty salon for girls.
- Josef Seibel – Leather comfort shoes.
- Kaya Skin Clinic – Skincare salon.
- Little Luxuries – Home accessories (crockery, cutlery, wallpaper, lighting, fabrics etc.).
- Lorna Jane – Stylish sportswear for women.
- MASKA – High-end gift wrapping (furoshiki – Japanese fabric wrapping).
- Naturalizer – Women’s shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Nutrition Zone – Health food, natural remedies etc.
- Paris Gallery – Perfumes, cosmetics, jewellery and watches, eyewear, and fashion accessories.
- Party Zone – Party supplies (balloons, decorations, costumes etc.).
- Prime Gourmet – Upscale butchers and gourmet food store.
- Real Pilates
- Ripe Organic Farm Shop
- Sandal Souq
- SUMO Sushi & Bento
- Sweet Lane – Cakes and baked goods.
- Tealand – Loose teas.
- The World of Pens – Designer pens and accessories.
- TKD – Lingerie for larger women.
- Wax Lounge – Body waxing.
- W Ladies Salon by Jacques La Coupe
The mall has a strong focus on beauty and pampering. It features outlets such as Feet First (reflexology, massage, acupuncture, and aromatherapy), Kaya Skin Clinic, Nailstation (manicure and pedicure), and Paris Gallery (perfumes and cosmetics).
Café Ceramique offers visitors the chance to customise a piece of pottery while dining (and also boasts wireless internet access). Other cafes and restaurants include Baker & Spice, and Cafe Bateel.
Opening hours for the stores are Saturday to Thursday 10 am to 10 pm, and Friday 1.30 pm to 10 pm.
Town Centre Jumeriah is located on Jumeirah Beach Road in the Jumeirah area of Dubai. There is no Metro station within easy walking distance. The closest is Financial Centre, around two miles from the mall.
Map showing location of Town Centre Jumeirah.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Town Centre Jumeirah
Jumeirah Road, Jumeirah
United Arab Emirates