The Dubai Outlet Mall is one of the best places in the city to grab a bargain. It is home to over 200 stores offering top brands at heavily discounted prices. Products available include clothes, shoes, lingerie, sportswear and sporting goods, perfumes and cosmetics, electrical goods, watches, sunglasses, and toys.
Large outlets here include Sun & Sand Sports, The One, Priceless, Studio R (fashion and sportswear), Stock Market (multi-brand fashion store), Beverley Hills Polo Club, and Koala & Tree.
Sun & Sand Sports is the largest sports retailer in the Middle East. They stock everything from t-shirts and swimming costumes to bicycles and golf clubs. Brands stocked include Adidas, Timberland, The North Face, Reebok, Dunlop, and Vans. Their outlet store is situated on the first floor near the dome.
Priceless is an upmarket store offering designer clothes from the catwalks of Milan, Paris, London and New York at rock bottom prices. Brands stocked include Emilio Pucci, Jean Paul Gaultier, Jimmy Choo, Stella McCartney, Moschino, and Emporio Armani.
The One was founded in Abu Dhabi in 1996 by former IKEA employee Thomas Lundgren. Since then it has grown into one of the leading furniture store chains in the Middle East with stores in the UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, and Qatar. Its 2,000 square metre store on the ground floor of the mall offers discontinued lines of furniture and seconds at a minimum 30% discount on the original selling price. It’s a great place for shop for new arrivals to Dubai wishing to furnish their apartment or villa fashionably, quickly, and cheaply.
Koala & Tree is an Australian furniture company offering quality furniture at affordable prices. Designs are unique and wood is sourced from renewable plantations.
Other shops at the Dubai Outlet Mall include:
- Kid’s Puzzle – High-end European fashions for children from babies up to 16 years old – brands stocked include Young Versace, Roberto Cavalli Junior, Juicy Couture, Dolce & Gabbana, and Rocco Barocco Kids
- Skechers – Comfortable but stylish shoes for men, women, and children
- Babyshop – Children’s clothes, toys, nursery furniture, and more
- Steve Madden – American footwear company – shoes, bags, and accessories for men and women
- Party 21 – glamorous party dresses, shoes, and accessories
- Beyond the Beach – beachwear, swimming costumes – brands carried include Tommy Bahama, Oakley, O’Neill, Hurley, and Rip Curl
- G Square – electronics, home appliances, kitchen products – TVs, toasters, juicers, shavers, irons etc.
- Vincci – women’s shoes and bags
- Angels – children’s designer clothes shop – Christian Dior, Kenzo, Escada, Miss Blumarine, Miss Grant, Laura Biagiotti, Ferrari etc.
- Cole Haan – leather shoes and bags
- Bellissimo – perfumes
- Rivoli – branded watches – Juice Couture, DKNY, Jennifer Lopez, Diesel, D&G etc.
- Rodan Sports -bikes, gym equipment, table tennis tables etc.
New stores in 2014 include Caprisa (Italian handbags and accessories), Timeout (fashion from California), Carrera Jeans, Damas (jewellery and watches), Folli Follie (women’s fashion jewellery, watches, bags, and accessories), Hanayen (fashion for Arabic women), Choice, Descamps, Ninos & Ninas, and The Emperor 1688.
For a complete store directory and map visit the official Dubai Outlet Mall website.
Chuck E Cheese’s is a family entertainment centre at the southern end of the ground floor. It offers games and rides, an ice rink, and bowling alley. There’s also a children’s soft play area at the opposite end of the mall.
The mall offers a reasonable selection of restaurants and places to eat and drink. Outlets at the first floor food court are
- Al Arrab (Arabic)
- Baskin Robbins (ice cream and deserts)
- Burger King
- Café Shang Thai
- Chowking (Chinese)
- Curries & Grills (Indian)
- New York Fries
- Noon O Kabab (Persian)
- Panda Chinese Restaurant
- Waffle Stop – make your own waffle, chose from over 25 different toppings
Chuck E Cheese’s offers pizzas, fries, baked potatoes, sandwiches, and drinks.
Restaurants and food outlets elsewhere in the mall include El Mondo Café (coffee, fresh juices, sandwiches, salads, cakes, pastries etc.), French Bakery (freshly baked bread, sandwiches, and croissants), Hatam (Persian), Skyler’s (international), Starbucks, and Tim Horton’s (sandwiches, cakes, doughnuts, bagels etc.).
The Dubai Outlet Mall is open every day of the week. Opening times Saturday to Wednesday are 10 am to 10 pm. Timings for Thursday and Friday are 10 am to midnight.
Facilities and services at the mall include ATMs, customer service desks, toilets and baby changing facilities, luggage storage, public telephones, prayer rooms, plus mother & baby and father & baby rooms. There’s also a currency exchange and a pharmacy.
The Dubai Outlet Mall is situated on the Al Ain Road (Route 66) in the middle of what will eventually become Dubailand (currently mostly desert), around 16 miles south east of Sheikh Zayed Road. Free parking is available.
The mall operates a shuttle bus from various hotels in Deira, Bur Dubai, Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, and Sheikh Zayed Road. Customers requiring further information should ask their hotel concierge or call the mall on 04 4234666.
Visitors travelling by taxi should note that the mall has a comfortable taxi lounge where they can relax while waiting for their transport.
Two public bus services go the mall (66&67). They both depart from Al Ghubaiba Bus Station in Bur Dubai (near Al Ghubaiba Metro Station).
There are no Metro stations anywhere near the Dubai Outlet Mall.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Dubai Outlet Mall
E66 Dubai Al Ain Road
United Arab Emirates