The Dubai Outlet Mall is one of the best places in the city to grab a bargain. It is home to over 200 stores offering top brands at heavily discounted prices.
Products available include clothes, shoes, lingerie, sportswear and sporting goods, perfumes and cosmetics, electrical goods, watches, sunglasses, and toys.
Large outlets here include & Sand Sports, The Outlet, Emax, Priceless, Studio R, and The Stock Market.
Sun & Sand Sports is the largest sports retailer in the Middle East. They stock everything from t-shirts and swimming costumes to bicycles and golf clubs. Brands stocked include Adidas, Timberland, The North Face, Reebok, Dunlop, and Vans. Their outlet store is situated on the first floor near the dome.
Priceless is an upmarket store offering designer clothes from the catwalks of Milan, Paris, London and New York at rock bottom prices. Brands stocked include Emilio Pucci, Jean Paul Gaultier, Jimmy Choo, Stella McCartney, Moschino, and Emporio Armani.
List of Shops
Shops at Dubai Outlet Mall are listed below. The list was last updated on Wednesday 1st of March 2017.
- Abdul Salam – Handmade carpets.
- Adidas Factory Outlet - Sports footwear and clothing.
- Adidas Outlet – Fashion.
- Aeropostale – Fashion.
- Aftershock London – Womenswear and accessories.
- Al Ansari Exchange – Foreign currency exchange and worldwide money transfers.
- Al Jaber Optical – Eyewear.
- Aldo – Shoes and accessories.
- Allday Minimart – Convenience store offering groceries, snacks, hygiene products, stationery, and more.
- Alpha Optical – Sunglasses, frames, and contact lenses.
- Angels – Children’s designer clothes shop. Brands stocked include Baby Dior, Kenzo Kids, Escada, Moschino, Laura Biagiotti, Timberland, and Ferrari.
- Apples – Leather bags and belts, briefcases, luggage, and accessories.
- Arabian Oud – Arabic perfumes and scents.
- Asics – Sportswear.
- Aster Pharmacy
- Automobili Lamborghini – Fashion and accessories.
- Axezia – Women’s shoes, bags, and accessories.
- B.Young - Womenswear.
- BH Bikes/BH Fitness – Bikes and sports equipment.
- Babyshop – Children’s clothes, toys, furniture etc.
- Baldinini – Italian leather shoes and bags.
- Baron – Menswear.
- Basel Watch Company – Watches.
- Basic Baxx – Unisex fashion.
- Bellissimo – Perfumes and cosmetics.
- Benelli – Cycles and motorbikes.
- Beyond the Beach – Outlet offering beachwear, swimming costumes, and sportswear. Brands carried include Tommy Bahama, Oakley, O’Neill, and Rip Curl.
- Big Brands – Perfumes, cosmetics, watches, sunglasses, bags, and accessories. Brands stocked include Burberry, Bvlgari, Dior, Dunhill, Victoria’s Secret, Chanel, Giorgio Armani, Jean Paul Gautier, Ralph Lauren, Tom Ford, Aigner, and Lancome.
- Burberry – Fashion for men, women, and children.
- Call It Spring – Canadian footwear and accessories.
- Calvin Klein
- Camel Company – Arabian gifts and souvenirs.
- Carpisa – Italian handbags and accessories.
- Carrera Jeans
- Cesare Paciotti – Italian shoes.
- Chantal – Leather bags and accessories.
- Charles & Keith – Shoes.
- Choice – Women’s fashion and accessories.
- Clarks – Shoes.
- Coach - Designer handbags, wallets, shoes and jewellery.
- Cole Haan – Leather shoes and bags.
- Columbia – Sportswear.
- Comicave – Comic books and collectibles.
- Crocs – Footwear.
- DKNY – Donna Karan New York.
- Damas Collections – Jewellery.
- Designers 4 Less – Designer fashion for women.
- Diesel – Denim and casual fashion.
- Dubai Optical
- Dune London – Shoes.
- Ecco – Footwear.
- Eden Park
- Esprit – Fashion.
- Etoile – Multi-brand store.
- F&F – Affordable clothing for men, women, and children.
- Fabio Inghirami – Menswear.
- Fashion for Less - Multi-brand store for women and men.
- Fiore Rosso – Furniture.
- Folli Follie
- Fred Perry – British casualwear.
- G Square – Electronics and appliances.
- Gerry Weber
- Gianco Mardini – Fashion.
- Gio Ferrari – Men’s fashion.
- Giordano – Fashion.
- Globe Sports / Converse – Sportswear.
- Go Sport
- Golf World
- Grand Stores – Perfumes, cosmetics, bags and accessories, cameras and photography equipment.
- Green Bird – Multi-brand designer fashion store.
- Guess - Fashion
- Hanayen – Arabic womenswear.
- Harman House – Audio, TV, home theatre systems etc.
- Heys – Luggage, bags, and travel accessories.
- Inglot – Cosmetics.
- Jack & Jones – Menswear.
- Jashanmal Around The World – Luggage and travel accessories.
- Just Accessories – Accessories and gifts.
- K Corner – Shoes.
- Kas Australia – Bedding, cushions etc.
- Kenneth Cole – Shoes and accessories.
- Kids Puzzle – High-end European fashions for children from babies up to 16 years old. Brands stocked include D&G, Juicy Couture, Roberto Cavalli, and Moschino.
- Koala & Tree – Australian furniture company offering quality furniture at affordable prices. Designs are unique and wood is sourced from renewable plantations.
- Levi Strauss & Co
- Lifestyle – Jewellery and watches.
- Lilys – Women’s fashion and accessories.
- Liu Jo – Italian fashion label.
- Lotto - Italian sportswear.
- Lyne's – Footwear.
- Man & Moda – Multi-brand clothes store for men.
- Mango – Womenswear.
- Marc Cain – Womenswear.
- Marco Barocco – Menswear.
- Mario Bruni – Men’s shoes and accessories.
- Mario Cerutti – Italian shoes and bags.
- Markati Palazzo – Menswear.
- Massimo Dutti – Unisex fashion.
- Modell's – – Multi-brand sports store offering sportswear and equipment from international brands.
- Molini – Unisex clothes store.
- Mondi – Womenswear.
- Montblanc – Luxury pens, jewellery, watches, and accessories.
- Nabeel Perfumes - Arabic perfumes.
- Native Art Gallery – Handcrafted jewellery, pottery, carvings, art, and more.
- Nayomi – Lingerie and nightwear.
- Necktie Corner - Men's ties, bow ties, cufflinks, socks, handkerchiefs, and accessories.
- Nine West – Footwear.
- Ninos & Ninas – Fashion for kids.
- Nishat Linen – Fashion and fabric.
- Noorpix Photo Studio
- Notte Bianca
- Original Marines – Clothing for children and babies.
- OshKosh B’Gosh – American childrenswear.
- Outfitters – Affordable fashion for men and women.
- Pal Zileri – Men’s fashion, shoes, and accessories.
- Palazo – Jewellery and watches.
- Parah – Italian lingerie and swimwear.
- Patrizia Pepe – Italian womenswear.
- Pavers England
- Pierre Cardin Ladies
- Pointure – Footwear.
- Porsche Design – Watches, sunglasses, luggage, travel accessories etc.
- Priceless – Designer brands.
- Promise – Lingerie and underwear.
- Pynkiss Milano – Hello Kitty designs.
- Q-Baby – Prams, strollers, baby furniture, toys, bedding and more.
- Racetrack – Products and accessories for motorsports fans.
- Ravalli – Fashion.
- Reds & DT Jeans – Daniela Tobler Jeans.
- Reliable Electronics – Electronics, phones, gadgets etc.
- Riva – French womenswear.
- River Woods – Fashion for men, women and children.
- Rivoli Group – Watches and accessories.
- Roberto Cavalli Junior - Designer clothes for children.
- Rodan Sports
- Rodeo Drive
- Runway – Fashion.
- Sacoor - Fashion.
- Sacoor One – Men’s fashion.
- Sacoor Women & Kids – Womenswear and childrenswear.
- Salam – Department store outlet.
- Salomon Wilson – Sportswear.
- Salt Crystal – Decorative salt stone items.
- Samsonite – Luggage.
- San Marco
- Sara/Villeroy & Boch
- Saucony - Sports shoes.
- Shoe Mart – Footwear.
- Si Fashion Galerie – Womenswear and accessories.
- Socks – Socks, tights, stockings, knee highs, pantyhose, and leggings.
- Splash – High street fashion.
- Steve Madden – American footwear company offering shoes, bags, and accessories for men and women.
- Studio R – Multi-brand fashion.
- Sun & Sand Sports – Sportswear and sports equipment.
- Sunglass Hut – Eyewear.
- Super Trim – Men’s hair salon.
- Swiss Arabian Perfumes
- Ted Lapidus – Menswear.
- The Athlete's Foot – Sports shoes.
- The Children's Place – Clothes and shoes for children.
- The Deal - Multi-brand fashion and accessories.
- The Emperor 1688 – Menswear.
- The Happy Place – Toys, gifts, and gadgets.
- The Labels Factory – Fashion.
- The Outlet – Designer brands.
- The Shoe Deal – Footwear.
- The Stock Market – Famous designer brands.
- The Watch House
- Timeout - Fashion.
- Tommy Bahama
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Uomo Boss
- V Brand Gallery – Designer perfumes, fashion, and accessories.
- Vero Moda – Womenswear and accessories.
- Verri – Menswear.
- Viennois Jewellery – Jewellery and accessories.
- Vincci – Shoes and handbags.
- Vivid Creations – Jewellery.
- W'ite – Fashion.
Places to Eat & Drink
The mall offers a good choice of restaurants and places to eat and drink. They are located at the first floor food court and elsewhere. Options are listed below. The list was last updated on Wednesday 1st of March 2017.
- Al Arrab – Arabic cuisine (food court).
- Baskin Robbins – Ice cream and frozen desserts (food court).
- Burger King – Burgers, fries, and fast food (food court).
- Cafe Shang Thai – Thai cuisine (food court).
- Chowking – Chinese and Filipino fast food (food court).
- Chuck E Cheese's – Pizzas, sandwiches, and salad (ground floor).
- Cold Stone Creamery – Ice cream, cakes, smoothies, and shakes (ground floor).
- Curries & Grills – Indian curries, kebabs, and grilled dishes (food court).
- Dolma House – Turkish and Russian cuisine (food court).
- El Mondo Express – Sandwiches, salads, burgers, cakes, and pastries (first floor).
- Figaro's Pizza
- French Bakery – Sandwiches, croissants, pizza, coffee, and tea (ground floor).
- Hatam – Iranian restaurant (ground floor).
- KFC – Fried chicken (food court).
- McDonald's – Burgers and fast food (food court).
- New York Fries – Premium fries, hot dogs, and toppings (food court).
- Noon & Kabab – Iranian cuisine (food court).
- Panda Chinese – Chinese fast food (food court).
- Piero Pizza & Pasta – Italian (food court).
- Skyler's Cafe – Gourmet bistro (ground floor).
- Starbucks – Coffee, sandwiches, salads, pastries, cakes, and muffins (ground floor).
- Subway – Freshly made sandwiches and salads (food court).
- Tim Hortons – Doughnuts, bagels, cookies, and fresh coffee (ground floor).
- WaffleStop – Freshly made waffles with a choice of toppings (food court).
Chuck E Cheese’s is a family entertainment centre at the southern end of the ground floor. It offers games and rides, an ice rink, and bowling alley. There’s also a children’s soft play area at the opposite end of the mall.
The Dubai Outlet Mall is open every day of the week. Standard opening times are Saturday to Wednesday 10 am to 10 pm, and Thursday and Friday 10 am to midnight. Opening hours may change during Ramadan and other special times of the year.
Facilities and services at the mall include ATMs, customer service desks, toilets and baby changing facilities, luggage storage, public telephones, prayer rooms, plus parent and baby rooms.
The Dubai Outlet Mall is situated on the Al Ain Road (Route 66) in the middle of what will eventually become Dubailand (currently mostly desert), around 16 miles south east of Sheikh Zayed Road. Free parking is available.
The mall operates a shuttle bus from various hotels in Deira, Bur Dubai, Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, and Sheikh Zayed Road. Customers requiring further information should ask their hotel concierge or call the mall on 04 4234666.
Visitors travelling by taxi should note that the mall has a comfortable taxi lounge where they can relax while waiting for their transport.
Two public bus services go the mall (66 and 67). They both depart from Al Ghubaiba Bus Station in Bur Dubai (near Al Ghubaiba Metro Station).
There are no Metro stations anywhere near the Dubai Outlet Mall.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Dubai Outlet Mall
E66 Dubai Al Ain Road
United Arab Emirates