Wafi Mall is an upmarket Egyptian-themed shopping centre at Wafi City in the Umm Hurair district of Dubai.
It is home to more than 350 stores, a family entertainment centre, and a good selection of restaurants.
List of Shops
Shops at Wafi Mall are listed below.
- 39 Studio
- Abdul Samad Al Qurashi Perfumes
- Advance Hearing & Balance Center
- Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons – Swiss watches.
- Ajmal Eternal
- Al Ansari Exchange – Offers foreign currency exchange and money transfer services.
- Al Dur Al Manthoor Agarwood & Incense
- Al Motahajiba – Arabic ladieswear.
- Al Nahar Jewellery & Watches
- Al Rais Travel & Shipping Agencies
- Al Shamsi Jewellery
- Al Washia – Fashion accessories.
- Amwaj Jewellery
- Anfasic Dokhoon – Arabic fragrances.
- Antonio – Menswear.
- Areej Al Ameerat Perfumes
- Aroma Gallery
- Arts & Gems
- Aspesi – Italian fashion.
- Baldinini – Italian footwear.
- Balmain – French fashion house.
- Bare Salon
- BC Collection
- Bellissima Perfumes
- Beyat Gallery – Original artwork.
- BMore Soiree
- Boots – Health and beauty products.
- Canali – Italian menswear and accessories.
- Caresse – Lingerie store.
- Carrefour Hypermarket
- Cesare Paciotti – Italian footwear and accessories.
- Chopard – Jewellery and watches.
- Community Town Pharmacy
- Crystalline – Crystal products.
- Damas Les Exclusives – High-end jewellery and watches.
- Danube Phone – Mobile telephones and accessories.
- Dar Lukman Translation Services
- Dermamed Clinic
- Designer’s Club
- Diva Abaya Couture – Fashionable abayas.
- Dr. Khalid Al Najjar Dental Clinic
- du – Telecommunications.
- Early Learning Centre – Educational toys, games, and gifts.
- Emirates NBD – Bank branch.
- Eros – Electronics and home appliances.
- Etisalat – Telecommunications.
- Etoile La Boutique
- Eyelash Extension Center – Salon offering eyelash extensions.
- Ferini – Jewellery.
- Ferre Milano – Fashion.
- Gelato Divino
- Ghenej – Jewellery by Emirati designer Muna Al Haddad.
- Gianfranco Ferre – Clothing and accessories.
- Glitz & Glam Fashion
- Golden Control Men Tailoring
- Hallmark – Greeting cards, stationery, and gifts.
- Hamasat Accessories – Women’s jewellery and fashion accessories.
- Harmont & Blaine – Casual clothing.
- Hayla Couture
- Health & Health
- Hind Al Oud – Arabic perfumes.
- HSBC Bank
- Hush Hair Lounge
- Jawaher Elaf – Prayer beads and jewellery.
- Joy & Grace
- Just a Minute – Mobile phone repairs, laminating, engraving, gold plating, jewellery cleaning etc.
- La Bella Gioelli
- Liverpool Football Club Store
- Louis Feraud – French fashion designer.
- Lutfi Optical Centre
- Luzern Perfumes & Cosmetics
- Maha Al Sibai Jewellery
- Majestic Angels – Designer clothes and accessories for women.
- Mario Bruni – Italian leather shoes, bags and accessories for men.
- Marks & Spencer – Fashion, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and children.
- Matalan – Discount store offering clothes, footwear, and accessories for all the family.
- Mi Boutique – Italian womenswear.
- Minutes – Shoe repairs, mobile telephone repairs, key cutting, engraving etc.
- Mirdif Center for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- M Missoni – Ladieswear.
- Montblanc – Luxury writing instruments, watches, wallets, belts, travel accessories, and fragrances.
- Nail Moda
- Neal‘s Yard Remedies
- Oasis Fashion – Women’s clothes, accessories, hats, and fascinators.
- One Vasco
- Opera – Designer shoes.
- Optical Express
- Organdy – Arabic womenswear.
- Orthocure Medical Center
- Palais Des Argano – Arabic womenswear.
- Perfect Vision – Eyewear.
- Photo Booth
- Picasso Gallery
- Pierre Cardin – Designer clothes and accessories.
- Pointure – Designer shoes.
- Private Collection – Italian leather sandals, leather goods and accessories, eyewear, and fragrances.
- Queen’s House Ladies Salon
- Raffles Boutique – Balqees
- Renee Jewellery
- River Woods – American casualwear for women and men.
- Rivoli – Watches.
- Roberto Coin – Italian jewellery.
- Rolex – Watches.
- Ruco Line – Shoes and accessories.
- Sabrini – Jewellery.
- Sacoche – Women’s bags, leather goods, and fashion accessories.
- Salam - Department store.
- Salt Cave Spa – Salt therapy (halotherapy).
- Sasha – Beauty salon.
- Shoe District
- Shoes 4 Us
- Skinology Therapy Clinic
- Smart Baby – Clothes for babies and young children.
- Sony – Sony products (TVs, mobile phones, cameras etc.).
- SPORT 2000
- Sports Market – Multi-brand sports store offering apparel, footwear, equipment, and accessories.
- Swiss Smile – Cosmetic dental and mouth care products.
- The Body Shop – Ethically-produced cosmetics, fragrances, hair products, body lotions and scrubs, toiletries etc.
- The Edge – Hair and beauty salon.
- THE One
- The Spirit of Dubai – Fragrances.
- Thomsun Music Institute
- United Medical Centre
- V Concept
- Verri – Menswear.
- VFS Global for China
- VFS Global for Russia, Schengen, Singapore & Malaysia
- VFS Global for UK, Australia, Canada & New Zealand
- VFS South Africa
- VFS Tasheel International – Saudi
- Villeroy & Boch – Tableware, cutlery, ceramics, kitchenware etc.
- Wafi Natural Flowers – Florist.
- WHSmith – Books, magazines, stationery etc.
- Xpressions Style – Branded cosmetics, make-up, fragrances, watches, sunglasses etc.
- Yas Perfumes – Arabic perfumes.
- Yemeni Honey World
The biggest store at Wafi Mall is the Salam department store. Covering an area of more than 10,000 square metres it offers various department including men’s and women’s fashion, perfumes and cosmetics, home accessories, and photography.
Marks & Spencer also have a large store here offering a wide range of products including clothes for men, women, and children, lingerie, cosmetics, food, and a range of items for the home such as cushions, towels, kitchenware, and bedding.
There’s also a Carrefour hypermarket here. It opened at the end of 2017.
Restaurants at Wafi Mall are listed below.
- Al Rifai
- Ashk Sweet & Salties
- Baskin Robbins
- Biella Café & Ristorante
- Bosporus (Wafi Mall First Floor) - Turkish restaurant.
- DXBlends Cafe
- Elements Cafe
- Flavours (Wafi Mall First Floor - Food Court)
- ICONS Coffee Couture
- Khana Khazana Restaurant
- La Aristocrat (Wafi Mall First Floor - Food Court) – Filipino.
- Loge Restaurant (Wafi Mall Ground Floor) - Lebanese restaurant and lounge.
- Marrybrown (Wafi Mall First Floor - Food Court) – Fried chicken, chicken burgers, fish and chips, and desserts.
- Maset Al Yakout Restaurant & Café
- Noodle Factory (Wafi Mall First Floor – Cafe Court) – Pan-Asian restaurant.
- Papa John’s (Wafi Mall First Floor - Food Court) – Pizza, pasta, and salads.
- Paul Cafe
- Ramesses Café
- Rose Cafe (Wafi Mall) – Cafe offering breakfast, omelettes, soups, salads, pasta, sandwiches, burgers etc. Located at the top of the Eye of Horus sculpture with views of the gardens of Raffles Dubai.
- Segafredo Zanetti Espresso (Wafi Mall Ground Floor) – Italian cafe.
- Soli Lounge
- Starbucks (Wafi Mall First Floor - Food Court) – Coffee.
- The Square (Wafi Mall First Floor) – Cafe.
- Wafi Gourmet (Wafi Mall First Floor) – Very popular Lebanese restaurant and delicatessen.
- Wok ‘n Soup (Wafi Mall First Floor - Food Court) – Asian fast food.
Details were last checked on Wednesday 3rd of June 2020.
The Wafi Mall boasts a good number of restaurants and cafes. Outlets in the mall itself don’t serve alcohol. Licensed restaurants and bars can be found in the adjoining Pyramids complex
Facilities at the mall include customer service desks, toilets, baby changing areas, ATMs, prayer rooms, currency exchange, and a bank.
Wafi Mall is open 7 days a week. Opening times are Saturday to Wednesday 10 am to 10 pm, and Thursday and Friday 10 am to midnight.
Further shopping options can be found at the Khan Murjan, a recreation of 14th century Baghdad souk. It offers around 100 shops and vendors and also boasts an excellent Arabic restaurant.
The 5-star Raffles Hotel is connected to the Wafi Mall and is one of Dubai’s more unusual hotels. Housed within a 19-storey pyramid, it offers around 250 rooms and suites, numerous restaurants and bars, and a spa.
Wafi Mall is situated within Wafi City in the Umm Hurair district of Dubai, just off Sheikh Rashid Road. Free parking is available for over 1,000 vehicles.
The nearest Metro station is Dubai Healthcare City Metro Station on the Green Line, just a couple of hundred metres from the mall. Passengers from the Red Line should change trains at the BurJuman Metro Station.
Map showing location of Wafi Mall.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Sheikh Rashid Road
United Arab Emirates