The Times Square Center, is a mid-sized shopping mall in Al Quoz, Dubai. It is home to around 40 stores plus a reasonable selection of places to eat and drink. Most shoppers here are locals.
Large shops here include Toys R Us, Sharaf DG, and Adventure HQ.
List of Shops
Shops at the Times Square Center are listed below. Listings were last updated on .
- Adventure HQ – Outdoor sports and adventure store (equipment for fishing, camping, cycling, diving etc.).
- Al Ghazal Car Rental – Car rental company.
- Antika Dubai
- Aqua Blue
- B-Safe – Children’s products designed with safety in mind.
- Back to Games
- Color Nail Beauty Lounge – Manicures, nail extension, pedicures, waxing, massage, facials etc.
- Etisalat – Telecommunications.
- Hint Hunt
- House of Prose
- Kidz Palooza
- LET’S POPCORN
- Luz De Luna
- Med 7 Pharmacy
- Mums & Bumps
- Muse Artz – Original artwork, limited edition prints, picture framing services etc.
- Orangetheory Fitness
- Seconds – Key cutting, watch repairs, mobile phone repairs, shoe repairs, and engraving.
- Shape Body Face
- Sharaf DG – Electronics and IT.
- Sharaf Exchange – Money transfers and foreign currency exchange.
- Stitch in Time
- Stretch Studio
- Super Vision
- Toys R Us – Toys and games.
- Tutoring Club – Private tuition for children.
- Urban Male Lounge – Men’s salon.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink at the Times Square Center are listed below.
- Attibassi – Cafe.
- Barry’s Bench (First Floor Food Court) – Mexican (Burritos, nachos, tacos etc.).
- Baskin Robbins – Ice cream and desserts.
- Blossom Honey
- Candy Hearts
- Caribou Coffee – Coffeehouse.
- Chillout Ice Lounge – Cafe operating at a sub-zero temperature. Customers are given thermal clothing to wear. Menu includes soups, sandwiches, plus hot beverages.
- Cultures (First Floor Food Court) – Japanese.
- Krispy Kreme – Kiosk offering doughnuts and beverages.
- LET’S POPCORN
- Noon & Kabab (First Floor Food Court) – Iranian.
- Subway (First Floor Food Court) – Subs.
The Times Square Center is located in Al Quoz, at the junction of Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Marabea Road. The closest Metro stations are Noor Islamic Bank Metro Station and First Gulf Bank Metro Station. Both lie on the Red Line.
The mall is open every day of the week. Standard opening hours are Saturday to Wednesday 10 am to 10 pm, and Thursday to Friday 10 am to midnight.
Map showing location of Times Square Center.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Times Square Center
Sheikh Zayed Road
United Arab Emirates