It is an elevated station, located on Sheikh Zayed Road between the areas of Al Quoz and Al Safa.
The station is in Zone 2 (click here to view a map of the Dubai Metro).
Operating hours for Red Line stations are here. Note that these are times for the Red Line as a whole. Timings for the first and last trains from this station may be different.
To find precise train times for Noor Bank Metro Station, install RTA’s S’hail app on your mobile phone.
Several feeder buses depart from the station. Services F15, F16 and F17 go to various destinations in Al Quoz.
The station is sponsored by Noor Bank, formerly Noor Islamic Bank.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Noor Bank Metro Station include:
- XDubai Skatepark (1.4 miles) - Large skateboard park next to Kite Beach.
- Kite Beach (1.4 miles) - Beachfront destination in Umm Suqeim.
Places to shop near Noor Bank Metro Station include:
- Times Square Center (1.2 miles) - Shopping mall in Al Quoz.
- Oasis Mall (1.3 miles) - Community shopping mall in the Al Quoz area of Dubai.
- Sunset Mall (2.0 miles) - Beachfront mall in Jumeirah.
Hotels near Noor Bank Metro Station include:
- URBAN Al Khoory Hotel (1.4 miles)
- Beach Walk Hotel (1.4 miles)
- Metropolitan Hotel Dubai (1.8 miles)
- Lemon Tree Hotel, Dubai (2 miles)
- Park Regis Boutique Hotel (2.2 miles)
Map showing location of Noor Bank Metro Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Noor Bank Metro Station
Sheikh Zayed Road
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: S-F/Shutterstock