MMI (Maritime & Mercantile International) are a licensed liquor store chain in Dubai. The company was founded 1862 in Iraq as Gray Mackenzie & Co and 1891 was appointed licensed shipping agents to Dubai.
In 1982 the company changed its name to MMI and in 2000 became a subsidiary of the Emirates Group. Today its stores stock a wide range of spirits, wines, and beers. They can also process applications for alcohol licences (online or in-store).
At the time of writing (September 2019) MMI operate the following stores in Dubai:
- Al Barsha – Mall of the Emirates (ground floor car park)
- Al Safa/Umm Suqeim/Al Wasl – Al Wasl Road (next to Spinneys)
- Al Wasl – City Walk
- Bur Dubai – Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street (next to Spinneys)
- Bur Dubai (Cellar Saver) – Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road (near Royal Ascot Hotel)
- Business Bay – Dnata Building, Sheikh Zayed Road
- Deira – Airport Road (in Emirates HQ building, close to Deira City Centre Metro Station)
- Dubai International Airport Terminal 1 (Le Clos)
- Dubai International Airport Terminal 3 (Le Clos)
- Dubai investments Park, Green Community – Near Choithrams supermarket.
- Dubai Festival City – Dubai Festival City Mall
- Dubai Silicon Oasis – Cedre Shopping Center
- Emirates Living – The Greens, Onyx Tower 1
- Jumeirah Lakes Towers – Armada 3 Tower
- Karama (Cellar Saver) – 12 E Street (near Zabeel Park and Dubai Frame)
- Motor City – Near Spinneys and opposite Dubai Autodrome
- Trade Centre – Sheikh Zayed Road, Saeed Tower 2 (near Four Points by Sheraton – roughly midway between Financial Centre Metro Station and Emirates Towers Metro Station)
- The Gardens – Ibn Battuta Mall
- Umm Al Sheif – Al Thanya Street (near Waitrose supermarket)
MMI stores operate at Dubai International Airport under the name Le Clos. MMI also have a handful of stores trading as Cellar Saver (Karama and Bur Dubai).